Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Got a fun little poll here!!
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
So I was watching Anastacia last night, and for some reason it got me thinking about voice actors. And thus I became curious.

So riddle me this: which actor/actress would you have do the the voice over for your characters?

I decided that Drae would be voiced by one of my personal favorites, John Cusack.

Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Have to go with Tom Hiddleston for Xunatar.

Dante's would be Olivier Martinez and I need to think about my other characters. xD

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Am I one of the few people who has hardly any knowledge on actors and just imagines their voices in my head? Eh, I've scrounged up a few from games, movies, and shows I know so here's that I have.

Delanac would be Steffan Rhodri due to the Welsh accent. He did the voice over for Mr. Drippy from Ni no Kuni, which I based Delanac's accent off of. Cymbel's voice would be Iain Mckee's or Matt Mercer, somewhere between Marcassin and Yusuke Kitagawa. I think the best fit I've found so far for Myouga would be Emily Kaldwin's voice actor in the first Dishonored game, and Rochelle would probably be voiced by Emma Watson.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Dorian

Character Info
Name: Dorian
Alignment: CE
Race: Human
Class: Sea Witch
Silver: 2329
Aaaah this is an interesting question @_@  The only one that comes to mind instantly would be for Naota, and I've always imagined his voice to be very close to Mamoru Miyano, mainly because I've been able to hear his emotional range due to how many vast roles he's done, and it seems to match what's been in my head for Naota for years.  

The rest are very very hard and will take more thought lol

(( OOC: Another one of my alt accounts! :D - Anton ))
Porthyrius

Character Info
I did some thinking on my other characters as well. 
In addition to John Cusack as Drae I picked the following:
 Scarlett = Charlize Theron
Adult Rohan = Jared Padalecki (Unfortunately I don't know any child actors atm)
Rizka = Summer Glau
Justice = Vick Mignogna

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Natsumi is really the only character I have on here that might have a VA counterpart. Yuriko Yamaguchi, otherwise known as the voice of Robin from One Piece, would probably be close to how I imagine her voice given the fox's level of coyness; unless, of course, she's in her painter disguise. Alas, Bob Ross is no longer with us for that portion of her act.

Most of the time, I just attribute regional accents to a character and try to imagine them speaking with those accents rather than ascribing a one time VA. The only other character of mine who has a definitive VA at this point would be Tacitus, but he's not on here. His VA would have been the late Ed Blayton (i.e. the voice of Fuhrer King Bradley from FMA).

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
So in an lul moment for people who know my characters. The voice that I always thought really reminds me of Rhea was Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop who is voiced by Wendee Lee.

And, lol is my thought of voice for Lueri (for those who know her) was Female space goats from world of warcraft. xD

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Porthyrius

Character Info
Lol. Love it. Keep it coming, guys! This is great!

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Oh another lol. Nyasia would probably be voiced by Katie McGrath, when I watched Merlin I could not believe how much Morgana reminded me of an evil Nyasia voice and all.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
MirrorMirror

Character Info
Name: Iris Mirrorborn
Race: Mirrorborn Changeling
Class: Avatar
Silver: 678
I need to update this a bit. Lol.
De'Zhelis = Joseph Gordon Leavitt

Iris, Bat, Aisling, Dart…. still working on that.