Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > Official Trivia Quiz!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Time's up for this round! A big thank you to everyone who participated! 

To answer last week's trivia on Deity, the correct answer is Naota. He was the one who held the domain of strength shortly before Lokir ascended.

Any questions which were unanswered will remain to give others another chance to earn rewards.

Aside from the seas, where else can you find mermaids?
Reward of 250 silver

Lore

What are the six rose colors that represent the courts of Arri?
Reward of 2 Opal Petrified Wood

Flora

What two locations are known for having mahogany trees?
Reward of 1 Dryad Bark

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Mammonn

Character Info
Name: Girshu
Alignment: LE
Race: Frost Salamander
Class: cryomancer
Silver: 3176
Lore

The Red Court - Passion: Those with a great passion for or about anything.
The White Court - Purity or Wild Fire: Those who are pure or have an unbridled wildness which cannot be tamed.
The Purple Court - Self Sacrifice: Those destined to make a great sacrifice of themselves.
The Yellow Court - Holy and Relationships: Those who are always candid or take great care of their relationships with others. They also are gifted in holy magicks.
The Black Court - Misfortune: Those born into it or those who cause it.
The Blue Special Court - For it is by their blue eyes that a rosenite oracle is identified, though they don't seem to carry this color as their title.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New round, new semester. Let's break out the books and get cracking! Prizes will be distributed shortly.

Any questions which were unanswered will remain to give others another chance to earn rewards.

Aside from seas, where else can you find mermaids?
Reward of 250 silver

Lore
Who were the first seers of the world?
Reward of 5 Pearls

Flora
What two locations are known for having mahogany trees?
Reward of 1 Dryad Bark

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Mammonn

Character Info
Name: Girshu
Alignment: LE
Race: Frost Salamander
Class: cryomancer
Silver: 3176
Lore

Onnen gave each race five special individuals who were granted long lives but not the immortality like the original Gods. These individuals were called Muses, they were the first seers of Revaliir.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I'll be extending this round of trivia's time until next week to give others a crack at the prizes!
If there are no new responses then, I'll start a fresh round come next Sunday.

Her God Powers are: