Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > Forum Games > Official Trivia Quiz!
arcanum

Character Info
Name: LeSilve
Alignment: CN
Race: Aerkai
Class: Some dude
Silver: 1128
Item: wraith? =O

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Apologies for the late response! Prizes will be distributed shortly to those who participated. Now, let's get this show on the road!
This week we'll be mixing up the rewards to the questions, and unanswered ones from the previous rounds will still be available.

Lore
What ritual is performed every year in the Glen of Eternal Blossoms?
Reward of 200 silver

What other place in Revaliir has the same dark stone as Gaharee?
Reward of 1 Nevermelting Icicle

Deity
Which god was responsible for Abed's current state of delusion?
Reward of 1 Shadow Cloth

How many children have been born between the Goddess of Life and the God of Magic?
Reward of 1 Arcane Spellbook

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Tadhg

Character Info
Name: Tadhg Ó Mordha
Alignment: CE
Race: demon
Class: Plague bearer
Silver: 2454
Answer Lore:Priests from different hofs of the Egjora religion travel to the glen to procure water, placed it into vials blessed by themselves, the travel to a garden said to house a tree grown from a seed of the world tree, and water all the plants and the tree within, blood from sacrificed animals is also used.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Alright, this marks a new round of trivia! All prizes have been distributed.
Unanswered questions will remain to allow others a chance to earn rewards.

Flora
What are the dangers of butterfly vine?
Reward of 2 Sarut de Noapte

What other place in Revaliir has the same dark stone as Gaharee?
Reward of 150 silver

Deity
Which god was responsible for Abed's current state of delusion?
Reward of 1 Shadow Cloth

How many children have been born between the Goddess of Life and the God of Magic?
Reward of 1 Arcane Spellbook

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Mammonn

Character Info
Name: Girshu
Alignment: LE
Race: Frost Salamander
Class: cryomancer
Silver: 3176
Flora: They're poisonous and burrow into your skin to root (assuming one's skin is a warm and wet surface.)

Location: Zujiuchu Mountains, the cradle of Zet'ski is also made out of black granite.

Deity: Reyansh, the Trickster god.

Children: 3
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It's that time again! Another week another round. All prizes for last week's round will be distributed shortly!

To answer last week's trivia on Location, the correct answer is Sihajja.

Unanswered questions will remain to give others another chance to earn rewards.

Flora
What notable plants are found in Zets'Ki?
Reward of 2 Nevermelting Icicles

Lore
What was Sidhiel once called before falling under a divine curse?
Reward of 5 Dragon Scales

Deity
Who was the deity of chaos before Xunatar?
Reward of 100 silver

What were the domains of Dalanesca in the past?
Reward of 1 Mandrake

Her God Powers are:
Mammonn

Character Info
Hurray! Thanks for the rewards! Can't believe I correctly guessed Brittlez kids count.
Anyway, let's put my google-fu back in action:

Flora: You can find drops of rose hip (roses) and snowbelle in Zet'ski.

Lore: The island was once called Srendnyimor, a lifeless wastelands cursed by the mad god Verya.

Deity: Mendean - the Lord of Chaos who Walks in Dreams

Dalanesca:
Before: She Who Maintains Order and Balance. Lost the Darkness Sphere title was: The Harbinger of Darkness [Titles Changed with Time]
Now: The Reaper of Souls; The Siren [Death/Desire]
Therefore: The domains of Order, Balance and Darkness were once hers, to be lost when the tragedies of Marth's disappearance and the loss of her unborn child struck in quick succession. 
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
A new week of trivia has begun! Prizes for last week's round are in transit, so expect them soon!

To last week's trivia on Flora, the correct answer is snowberries from the site wiki.

All questions were answered to last time, so we will begin with a new batch starting this week!

Lore
What event created the Harena Desert and who was responsible?
Reward of 1 Shadow Cloth

Deity
Who held the domain of Strength before Lokir?
Reward of 5 Gold Ores

Aside from the seas, where else can you find mermaids?
Reward of 200 silver

Her God Powers are:
Mammonn

Character Info
You know, other people on this forum, feel free to participate. Girshu doesn't need to hog all the loot. And Shiloh, if it's a bother to come up with new trivia questions every week, feel free to give it a longer time-limit if it's just me.

Lore: The desert was created when the God Sardon Tiger-Iron sucked away all the cold and replaced it with a searing heat. This in an angry response to a not-appeasing year of sacrifices and offerings of the local tribes, who left the Tusara plains as the nature and rain vanished.

Deity: There's three possible candidates, however Tsaer would be my bet to have held the actual domain of strength before Lokir. If we're talking chronologically it's probably Rhea, for she's the only one who actually has an account on New Revaliir. The other two are from the ancient site of time yonder, long since abandoned and forgotten.

Nyasia- Laborer of Love and Stronghold of Strength
Rhea - Goddess Who Whispers Love and Dangles Strength
Tsaer - God of Life and Strength

Location: I wouldn't know, actually. I scoured the wiki for an answer but couldn't find anything about non-ocean mermaids.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
To encourage more participation, I'll be extending the time for this round of trivia to next week! 
For everyone who has already taken their shot at the questions, you get more time to scour the site for things that might come up in future trivia!

Her God Powers are: