Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > The Hollow Cradle > At your service. (GO)
turas-adhair

Character Info
Name: turas-adhair
Alignment: TE
Race: Dragon
Class: Destruction
Silver: 356
Turas had been told that before but by who she did not remember or care to remember. Every time she had been challenged and won she would laugh with true delight. The bigger the challenge the more pride she felt from it. She loved it when she came through town and people hid or ran. There was a reason she was the spy of the family and no one ever knew. She was a true pirate by nature and that was good enough reason for people to fear her.

When the fog surounded her she simply closed here eyes an let it soak into her. She opened them again when he started talking again. He said she could now trick mom into death. She smiled. "Alsome.. i mean thanks" she said with her hands folded as she did a bow. She straightened up and than asked.

"So how will i know when you need me to do something?" She knew how summences worked but this was a god not a mage. She almost cursed alowd as she remembered she owns a older dragon by a blood summence. She simply breathed in and let the air slowly out. She may attempt a trade latter but as of now she did not want to mess up her chance on bring mom down.
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
The deal had been made and it would be her turn to hold up her end of the bargain. There was hardly a point in telling her what should happen if she tried to back out of it now or deny her sacrifice to him. Needless to say, Xunatar was one of those being that never forget a deal and wasn’t sincere towards oathbreakers against him. The horrible dungeons below would find themselves with new guests in their grasps. It wasn’t for the faint of heart.

“It is rather simple, pray. Pray hard towards your new god and I shall come or send aid. Whichever strokes my fancy, dear girl.” Likely the latter though he couldn’t deny that it would be entertaining to see a child slaying their own parent. For her to come and make this sort of deal spelled out that she hated her with a fierce passion. All over some little bit attention not paid. Still, this world was always filled with surprises and this was certainly one of the most unexpected ones.

“This blessing for a lack of a better word won’t last forever. It should last long enough for you to do your task and return. But…I do have another request for you. Bring me something of hers to prove you delivered her demise. Be creative with it as much as you wish. I need to know that you are completely serious about this bargain.”

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*