Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:42 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

The deal had been made and it would be her turn to hold up her end of the bargain. There was hardly a point in telling her what should happen if she tried to back out of it now or deny her sacrifice to him. Needless to say, Xunatar was one of those being that never forget a deal and wasn’t sincere towards oathbreakers against him. The horrible dungeons below would find themselves with new guests in their grasps. It wasn’t for the faint of heart.

“It is rather simple, pray. Pray hard towards your new god and I shall come or send aid. Whichever strokes my fancy, dear girl.” Likely the latter though he couldn’t deny that it would be entertaining to see a child slaying their own parent. For her to come and make this sort of deal spelled out that she hated her with a fierce passion. All over some little bit attention not paid. Still, this world was always filled with surprises and this was certainly one of the most unexpected ones.

“This blessing for a lack of a better word won’t last forever. It should last long enough for you to do your task and return. But…I do have another request for you. Bring me something of hers to prove you delivered her demise. Be creative with it as much as you wish. I need to know that you are completely serious about this bargain.”

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:26 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Turas had been told that before but by who she did not remember or care to remember. Every time she had been challenged and won she would laugh with true delight. The bigger the challenge the more pride she felt from it. She loved it when she came through town and people hid or ran. There was a reason she was the spy of the family and no one ever knew. She was a true pirate by nature and that was good enough reason for people to fear her.

When the fog surounded her she simply closed here eyes an let it soak into her. She opened them again when he started talking again. He said she could now trick mom into death. She smiled. "Alsome.. i mean thanks" she said with her hands folded as she did a bow. She straightened up and than asked.

"So how will i know when you need me to do something?" She knew how summences worked but this was a god not a mage. She almost cursed alowd as she remembered she owns a older dragon by a blood summence. She simply breathed in and let the air slowly out. She may attempt a trade latter but as of now she did not want to mess up her chance on bring mom down.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:45 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Xunatar’s eyes lingered on her, hiding his thoughts about her proposed sacrifice. It would certainly do, but she may prove more trouble than she was worth in the long run. Still, having another piece to add to his game was still beneficial to some degree for him.

He broke his memorizing stare and fell into a bored look with her. “No, but in reality, it is a world where you have to strive to be better than everyone else, and a few steps ahead”, he told her plainly. “Anything else outside of that order matters very little to me. If you are despised, then embrace it like a blanket to comfort you. The world wants you dead because they fear, you, or more so what you can be capable of.”

He rose himself from his throne and held out a hand towards her. Soon a fog developed around her before it seeming absorbed into her body- aside from a slight coolness upon her skin, she wouldn’t feel too much different. “My part of the deal is done, when you go home, your mother won’t be able to tell what’s on your mind and your body and words won’t be able to alarm her of what will happen until it's too late. As far as she knows, you would still be the very daughter that wouldn’t even dream of killing her.”

Of course he forgot to mention that it would only affect her mother- her sister on the other hand wouldn’t be caught up by the web of lies. As much as he could use more pawns, he had to see that this one was capable of dealing various situations, including the one she was ready to be tasked with.

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Tue Nov 7, 2017 1:39 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Truthfully she did know. With logic a couple saying came to mind. You get wat you payed for and a life for a life. Basically meant if she wanted a life than something of equal value must be paid. She noticed his annoyance and unlike the daemon who got energy from things like that from others she could not and agitating one more powerful than her never ended well.

"I offer my servitude. I know it may not be much untell im a bit older but I am a dragon and we tind to have long life spans and are faired by most two-leggeds." She said knowing her mom would strangle her if she knew but Vinsue would not know untill it was to late, at least thats what she hopped.

Again she angered the other by placing the food down. Again she did not mean to do so but she had a past that thought that food is poised unless you both killed it and watched as you ate. Thanks to her young age she was just as immune to poison, drugs and drinks as a human teen. "Is it wrong to be careful when the world wants your death because your name was spoken with a name everyone despises?" She said.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Mon Nov 6, 2017 10:35 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Resting his head on his hand, the god looked towards her with slight annoyance. How in the world did someone that wished for a god’s help come without knowing remotely what to offer? It seemed like a silly ordeal to him, for he had been in the business of deal making since before he was a deity. Back when he was a crossroads demon, people often made deals knowing exactly what they were risking, but didn’t care nonetheless. With this girl, she seemed naive of how the world works, let alone incapable of undoing anyone unless someone was there to guide her hand through the entire process. “There’s only a few things a mortal could offer a god. You are a bright young woman, you can figure it out and I will let you know if it is worthy of my actions”, he said, snapping at her towards the end of his statement. He didn’t bother to address how he could help- all she needed to know until she answered him first was that he was capable of doing a variety of things to ensure her goal.

He shifted in his seat to grow comfy as she took to the take for a bit before placing it down for whatever trivial reason. Of course this started to agitate the god even further and he was less kind when he snapped his fingers again and soon the meat itself disappeared. One didn’t take an offering from a host only to discard it. His deep frown soon slipped away from sight as he realized that she must have thought something was wrong in this scenario. “Cautious, are we? Well, your loss, my dear. It was safe to eat, but my generosity is limited.” Xunatar sat up and gave her an eerie stare. It was almost hypnotic the way his cold blue eyes watched her without blinking for the longest time.

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Thu Nov 2, 2017 1:04 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

She looked at the table and the food it had. A plate of meat. A food that she could eat without digestive problems. The smell was very good and struck her instinct to eat. That was something she needed to lurn to control but really could care less of controling. She quickly picked up a stake and bit into it. She had not been chewing long before she swallowed and looked back at the demon. "How could you help me defeat her and what is the price for this help." 

She put the stake back down. The thought that it could be poised or infected just then striking her. She did not know what to say or do but she had success in making her stomach sick. The up side she was no longer hungry, but that did not make her fill better. 

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

He laughed carelessly at the bit that Vinsue would not be persuaded. Perhaps not by her daughter, but he had certainly gotten his way with her as he had with the necklace. But she did have a point; this case took much more than mere manipulation for Turas-adhair to gain what she wished. Her refusal to murder her sister didn’t upset him; the god simply didn’t care if she would do that dirty deed or not. Perhaps the girl was just an obstacle to what she truly wished for. Plucking the grapes one by one, he ate them leisurely as his mouth filled with the sweet juices. His eyes ever watching his visitor as she brought up a new idea to his ears.

“Oh my, you wish to defeat your sister through killing your mother? How…ambitious of you.” Despite those very words, he wasn’t being funny or sarcastic. In fact, he was dead serious as his eyes loomed from the last of the grapes which he devoured over to her. “If that is what you seek, perhaps I could help you. And the best part would be that she would never see it coming until it was too late.”

That was if she wanted to do such a thing. It took a heart of steel and no remorse to kill a parent that raised you. Perhaps she could possess that, but that would be tested later. Right now, he could plainly hear her stomach rumble and he snapped his fingers to summon a table with cooked meat piled on a plate. Hunger was a good motivator for him to exploit, having done it a few times already. “Of course, know that coming here and asking for assistance does come with a price. Hopefully you’d be willing to pay it otherwise I think our conversation will not last oo much longer…”

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

The simple fact that she would not need to revisit her past was music to her ears. "I am not like Vinsue, I did not come for a quick eassy way out. I knew that defeating my sis would take hard work and time. I know it will not be pleasant but i am ready for it." She said. 

Now he was eating. yes, frout, a food that she could not eat but still food. It had been a long time since her last meal. That and she was a growing teen so the want for food came up and would clowd her thoughts.

"Mom is not persuadeable, if your not the stronger one than forget it." She growled her words. "Killing aqua wold not do anything. Trust me i have thought about it as the time has passed." Actually it was more her mom she was mad at. Yes she hated her sister for the fight but she hated mom much more. She had always had to fight for love that she never got and not only was she kicked out of the land but she was marked like a slave. Qith the symdle that said you were stupid enough to mess with a silvertail and lost. "Now the death of Vinsue would at least get me back the land i know. And the life i preferred but if i tryed to challenge her i would be the dead one."

Her stomach growled again brining the thought of food up but she was not going to request food from anyone especially not a daemon.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:48 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

“No, no. Not like like that, my dear.” And with that, he conjured himself a bowl of grapes in hand before proceeding back to his throne. Despite hunger no longer being a problem since he ascended, Xunatar did enjoy such guilty pleasures such as food and drink needlessly. The god slouched onto his seat of power and plucked a grape into his mouth before quietly munching on it while staring up into the ceiling. “People think that power comes from out of nowhere, or that it can be granted. Truthfully, many people are stronger than they realize but aren’t able to, for one reason or another. It already resides in you lot, but some are too afraid to take it, and others just resign to whatever life had placed them into. You seem as though you wish to be better than the hand life dealt to you, and so I could you. But it won’t be a pleasant process, I can assure you.” Another grape was munched on before his cerulean eyes calmly glanced over towards Turas-adhair. He figured as much that she was Vinsue’s daughter once the connections had been made. It was only a matter of time before the truth would come to this palace of lies.

There was a glint in his eye when she explained how her mother got freed from the curse of the necklace- to his knowledge, there was no easy way of dispatching it, but when she spoke a library temple, it wasn’t hard to see that she went to another god to seek help. It actually left a distaste in his mouth and he frowned in result. “If anything, I do hope that you have more resolve to figure things out than you mother did. As cruel as I was to her, I merely did it to test her mettle. Clearly hers was waning at best.” The playful tone he kept had died for a bit, being replaced with a more serious and macabre one. In any matter, he would likely eventually figure out who she went to, and the list of choices was already narrow.

“You may believe that you will go as far as it takes, but I’m not too sure of it. At best, you may be able to persuade your mother of your sister’s deception or destroy their relationship to salvage yours. At worse, well, sororicide is frowned upon in most places, but if you can get away with murder…well you don’t have to worry about that, right?” Had the thought crossed her mind? Was she that willing to correct such wrongs in her life that she would kill?

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:02 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

She did hope he would have a few ideas on how to achieve what she wanted. But she wandered what they where. Though she wanted to know what his ideas were, he had started talking of only being able to bring out whats in side. "By that you mean my thoughts and memories don't ya." She was not a fan of revisiting the past. And even less a fan of letting others see it but if it could help than she would be willing to do it.

"Yea I am her daughter." She said with a grawl when she said her. She did not know who she was angered at more, her sister who started the mess or her mom who could see no falt in her sister and only her wrong. "She said that she got it removed by a teacher in some library timple." She said not really believeing it, but that is what Vinsue always said. Even though she would not elaborate and used the story to say carfull where you go and who you anger because it is nice to have friends in high places. Turas always liked to defeat people and have them in debt thinking it was better than having a friend for if in debt they had to help.

Turas was only submissive when defeated or knows that she did not stand a chance. But if evenly challenged she liked to add smarts, but it is not like she could trick a king if tricks. "I will go as far as it takes." She said. Looking up. Was she ready for the consequences? No, but she had a goal in mind and was willing to do anything to do it.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:10 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

“I see.” It was all he would say about that for the time being as he silently pondered to himself. He knew of the emotions behind such a simple phrase she spoken, all that anger and jealousy that were behind those words. Revenge was a dish best served cold, and he wondered just how far she would go to sate that hunger within her. The lord looked to her, not revealing his inner thoughts behind a stoic face. “Interesting. I suppose that I may have a few ideas of how to achieve that…”

The poor thing, she was unfairly judged and punished because of her sister, and it was that he could use as a weapon in of itself. “I can only bring out what is already inside you, Turas-adhair. Perhaps we should see what it is in a brief moment.” His eyes lowered to her hand as it searched for something in her pocket, only to reveal a rather intriguing object. Xunatar recognized it right away as a piece of jewelry that a certain person had be bestowed with and it confirmed his suspicions. The necklace was immediately teleported back into the treasure room, falling onto the vast amounts of coin while Layla was keeping inventory of the collection. It was accounted for and Xunatar made a mental note of it.

“Why thank you. It would be a waste for that piece to be lost into history once more. And now I know precisely with who I’m dealing with. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I take it that you are related to Vinsue?” A marvelous smile crafted on him as he carried on, “The story’s simple- she came to my abode, responding to a calling. I suppose that’s a dragon’s issue, but she came here, braving the threats and dangers all to just so see my collection. And so I gifted her a piece, but apparently she didn’t take kindly to it. Still, what vexes me is how she was able to remove it.”

He didn’t ponder about it for very long and saw that the woman was a bit docile. “Now, now, you can’t be like that if you want to outdo your sister, right? How do you seek to do such a thing? How far are you willing to go. We can start by establishing that much.” Just how much rage and envy did she hold deep within? Xunatar would drive it out, of course, but she had better be ready for the consequences. Many didn’t truly know of the power such negative emotions could have on one’s mind and body.   

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

"I wish to lear how to out do my sister." She said as he came to stand infrunt of her. "Xunatar, i wish to be able to prove my self back home. After a skirmish with ny sister i was kicked from the land and all i knew. So i thought commming to you and learning from the thing tuffer than anyone i knew would make me stronger."

She reached into her pocket and took a necklace out. "I also thought you would want this back." She held the hexed necklace out to him. The same necklace he placed on Vinsue all those years ago. "Vinsue told me some of her story and i thought it would be nice to here your side."

She went silent as she looked at the floor. To look into someones eyes was though to her to be a challenge and she had no intention on challenging something that could fry or hex her without worning.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:55 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Xunatar knew that there was something about her, but just what was it that captivated his interest? The God’s pondering didn’t cease as he lingered behind her; if anything it only grew more as he listened to Turas-adhair’s whim. “Learn? Learn what exactly?”, he spoke, his tone carrying a faint scent of playfulness as he cocked his head, yet he refrained from looking at her. While he had no doubt that in one instance or another, he had met her mother- the problem resided in just who it was. Visitors came near and far to his grounds and some stood out for him. But why would her mother fear him?

He thought for a moment when recalling the illusion she had been trapped in momentarily. The woman that he saw her fighting with was too familiar that a sickly smile crept upon his lips. A particular person came into mind, but for now, he would allow for the game between them to continue.  “Now, now. Titles are simply a formality, dear Turas-adhair. You may call me Xunatar.” Walking backwards, he came around to her front. They were both near each other’s height which made him staring her down all the easier.

“Now confide in me, my girl. Why come to the place and see the monster that your mother feared so much?”  

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:35 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

As the room when dark her wing stripes glowed a slight blue untell the room was well lit. It was an interesting form of light that the fire made. She was surprised at the disappearance or transformation of the fox where a man than stood and disappeared. She did not dare turn at the voice behind her.

"I seak to learn from the only twolegged my mom has ever feared." She said her voice unwavering and calm. She had her wings go away as she stood there.

"My name is Turas-adhair. Well know taror to caravans and well i guess that does not matter to the chaos weaver." She said as she went silent. She had been laughed at for her titles before and thought it best to leave them out for once. 

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:05 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

The kitsune lifted his head up to see the girl in awe of this glorious place.  She reeked of devastation and discord, scents that he quite well enjoyed in his guests. She was also impatient but that was the meaning of youth itself. The line of his jaw almost curled up, mimicking a smile as his cold eyes watched on. The room, while spacious and empty seeming, suited the lord quite well as she was to find out.

Soon the windows, one by one begun to blackout and dim the room before everything was covered in darkness around them. The next thing to come were rows of torches that appeared and lit before her all the way down to the throne to where her audience was. No longer was there a fox like creature out in front of her, but instead a man was. A tall man with marble colored skin, elvish ears and those piercing blue eyes that the fox held before.

“Ask and you shall receive, dear girl.” He threw her a dashing smile before playing with a strain of his white locks. For some reason, he had an odd feeling about this one. Something that he couldn’t put a finger on but he watched her with care as the fires rose up and removed any sort of darkness left. Now the room was bright by the flames but Xunatar suddenly appeared behind her, back to back. “So tell me what you seek to find on these grounds? Why come for the lord of this castle?” There was no need to introduce himself; he was sure that they’d both knew who he was.

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:26 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

She happily fallowed instructions and took the left that stepped through the dubble doors. The young dragon in human skin looked much like one would expect from a pirate. Her katana sheath in her belt. Her boots well worn but still holding together just like her hat. Both and her parents the same light brown her mother wears.

She first looked at the empty thrown than to the left and right of the door before looking at the fox. "Well im here now, where is the master?" She said fully thinking this was the same fox like creature that led her mom into the treasury. 

This place was large and clean to her surprise she always imagined the place like the house of the pirate lords. She expected blood or something but liked the cleanliness and smell of the place much more than home.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:44 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

The woman and young girl weren’t perfect by any means, that much he knew, but the kitsune enjoyed the moments of confusion and anger that his guest was expressing. It would come sooner or later, but the Cradle’s fun would cease the moment she recognized that things were slightly off with the illusions. Of course, this wasn’t done by his will otherwise the illusions would be too real for her. No, his home itself was having a bit of fun with her.

The woman who he presumed was her mother merely smiled and gave up the ghost. “Seems someone is smarter than I thought. No matter, little one. You may proceed, but be warned, my master is much more clever than I. This is merely a taste of what is to come, if you aren’t prepared.” The other girl was gone, and so was the cavern. Now they were both back in the maze and the mother turned to walk away.

“Take this left, and you will be in the parlor. From there, take the center doors and you will find the audience you seek.” Another crafty smile formed across her lips as she rounded the corner but if followed, she had disappeared. Meanwhile the kitsune was already waiting in the throne hall, laying down next to the throne as he awaited for her company.

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Sat Oct 7, 2017 12:41 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Turas stopped whan the room turned dark like the middle of a portal. At the site of her moms cave she hissed. She was completely convinced she had been summoned there. And mom and sister were home. At the snap of her mom saying her name the mark on her chest hurt. The mark her mom left as she sent her off. 

She growled at the voice and at her words. "Like you care. You drive me from this land, mark me like one of the pathetic pirates and now you summen me." Her voice showing her anger. Her will to atack was high but she still knew she had no chance against her mother. She was still not sure how her mom had a sumence on her or got her hear in the first place. Than her sisters perfect kiss up ness being thrown at her only made her blood boil more. 

"Aqua is only perfict cause she can hide her wrong, blame it on me and you believe it. She was always your favorite." The younger womens smile ate at her. She growled and than went silent. Than she caught that her mom kept saying daemon king. Vinsue never calls the deamon that. No she sais the chaos weaver and lord of lies when referring to him. The smell was also wrong. Moms cave always smelled of blood and stale water.

Upon this realization her mood changed. She even laughed at the fact she had really thought she went to a forbidden home. "Ok. Verry funny. I guess that i may be in the right place after all." She said now oviously not talking to the figures infrunt of her. 

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Fri Oct 6, 2017 1:17 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

To be so narrow minded and naive, the traits of the youth indeed. While it was true that this portion of the Cradle was known to make its visitors mad, it was not simply just the illusions and the twists and turns that could be taken. This place wasn’t a one trick pony in the least; in fact part of the maddening state they could go through would be inner conflicts that were driven to affect them on the outside. A part of that was of the man she would see every now and then from her past. But in reality it was but a start.

The kitsune didn’t really care whether he was followed or not; his presence alone was but a another factor. Her taunts also fell on deaf ears; there was no point in taking petty revenge for the insult but he would be in delight once everything came full circle. That was always much more satisfying when that came. The Cradle did though gift her wish and soon the halls shifted into a darkness that consumed everything around her.

Soon the setting shifted into one that she herself would be quite familiar with characters that were also recognizable as their features came to life before her. A woman addressed her by name with a harsh tone as she scolded her for going to the Cradle. A younger woman was also, watching from the side as Xunatar’s guest was watching from afar. Meanwhile a faint smoke, barely visible, made its way to the three, carrying a lovely scent of cinnamon. The older woman continued to scold her about visiting the home of a demon king and how reckless she was. Oh why she couldn’t be like the other girl, who didn’t do such things, at least that she knew of. Beyond this grand and magnificent illusion, the kitsune watched afar as the Cradle’s magic did its job.

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Fri Oct 6, 2017 12:43 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

"Cold feet? Ha, i was just charging up." Turis stated looking up to see the fox like thing. She sheathed her blade and got up. Now if the speaking creature was anything like a fox or that wich a fox symbolized fallowing it would be a bad idea. That said the maze was the only way in that she knew of to get to where she wanted to go. 

Into the maze she went carful not to fallow the fox thing for a while. "I thought this place was designed to make people go mad." She said. It was not as dark as she thought it was supposed to be. And the only thing slightly creepy was the eyes that fallowed but she was still yet unfazed. A few lefts a few rights and an up and a few downs. Every now and then she would recognize a picture as a man she killed. Could he hear me speak? Does he know i am here? She thought before a scream broke the silence. She laughed. "Pore sap. Glad your not me."

She caught a glimpse of the fox things tell and fallowed it once. "I was expecting worce from the chaos weaver. Perhaps i am in the wrong place." She said in a louder voice even though the fox was gone.

Author: Xunatar, Posted: Thu Oct 5, 2017 10:55 PM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Ah yes, he could sense the newest visitor as clear as rainfall on a lovely day. As with everyone else that had come to these grounds before her, the lord of the castle did not heed nor assist her. There was no point if he wanted to see how far she would make it before fears and doubts would cause her to stray from the path and leave. Or if it would only strengthen her resolve and continue onward. The test of mettle was always his favorite of games to play and observe, and when she got far enough into the hallways, that was when he made his move.

As stated before, he would neither help or hurt her cause, but in any case he would make an appearance. Just not in the form most were used to seeing. Strolling about, footsteps could be heard coming from behind her. She hadn’t made it to the halls of madness yet, but he was determined to keep the game playing until one of the two outcomes occurred. With a crude smile, a large fox like creature stood behind her. His fur a beautiful snow white and icy blue irises stood out from its black eyes. At the center of his neck was a strange ruby and four luscious tails  that kept low for now. The kitsune looked at the girl before giving a slight chuckle. “Now’s not the time to get cold feet. Wait until you get inside first at least, otherwise, what’s the point” His voice was calm and cool yet there lurked some darkness beneath his tone.

His glance fell onto the door and it opened for him. Without hesitation, the kitsune entered and soon traveled into the depths of the maze like hallways. Every now and then, he could be seen pondering, but not following the route needed to escape. No, should she had followed him, it was to get her lost. But for those that got lost would eventually become found, no?

Author: turas-adhair, Posted: Thu Oct 5, 2017 1:24 AM, Post Subject: At your service. (GO)

Vinsue always told of this place as one to avoid. This place was supposed to be bad news but at the moment she didn't care. Infact it the fact mom did not like this place and its host, that in it self convinced her to come here in the first place. She hoped to get advice on how to become stronger than her sister but if nothing else perhaps working for him would help her grow in strength. 

Turis-adhair came in a human form but kept her wings so that she could still fly and avoid the random teleporting islands she had no internist in. Corse looking down and flying up was a quick way to go into a portal. Once through the portal closed and she landed in what looked like a grassland. Spotting a different portal she walked. behind her the grass turned to ash and air to heavy smoke. She jumped through the portal and landed on a red stone. Again she jumped and this time she landed where she wanted. 

She looked at a few statues before sitting at the door. She was not tired but was not ready to go through the maze yet. Unlike her mom she would have no call to guide her through the maze. If she was lucky like she never is she may be able to skip the maze. She took out her katana and started sharpening it she did not want to face some monster with an unsharpened blade.