Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > The Hollow Cradle > Fate's Twists [GO]
Fireheart

Character Info
Name: Scarlett Al'teran
Alignment: CN
Race: Fire Genasi
Class: Artificer Alchemist
Silver: 3152
Scarlett looked thoughtful as she took in his words. He had been reluctant all those years ago, but it was clear that they BOTH were older and wiser then there near adolescent selves in that other world. She smiled at him a small cocky smile, as she mulled it over. Of course there was little reason to leave him in the dark about her thoughts, as he had made an excellent point.

"It would be a shame to spit in Fate's face. I mean, after all, we found each other even after being pulled into a new world," she chuckled. "I'll do it. I'll be your Queen. Since you asked me so nicely," she purred at him. She smirked and leaned in and kissed him passionately. "I've always had a taste for the finer things in life. Being the Queen of the God of Chaos and Deceit… I think that would suit me just fine," she admitted. "Besides, it means that not only do I get the man that even time and space decided I was fated to be with, but I get to enjoy the perks that come with him being a god, namely treasure, fine clothes, and a massive temple to call home," she smiled at him and laughed. "How do you think your children will take you ACTUALLY picking a queen?" she asked him as she rolled over to lay upon her back and glanced at him. 

Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Xunatar knew when it was time for games and when it was time to be more serious. Despite his playful nature, the god was vastly different from his previous self. It showed in his actions towards Scarlett, who may have doubted that she would see the day that he’d be more mature. He watched her attentively as she contemplated the idea of joining him completely.

“Fate is a funny thing, my dear. It is the most fickle thing I have encountered yet. Even more so than I have been. But I do know what I want…” Like a moth to the flame, she indulged the idea and accepted the offer. It brought out a satisfied grin as his lips mimicked the title she gave herself. “Has a nice ring to it, Scarlett. I’d figured that if it were meant for anyone one, it would be you.” He leaned back against the head of the bed, knowing that she would reap the rewards as well as accept the dangers of being associated with him on this level. He had already made a good amount of enemies from his latest antics and knew that if anyone found out about her connections with him would try to use that against them in some way.

That said, it would an equally dangerous thing to try that.

“My children? Most simply wouldn’t give too much of a thought. They are used to my lovers not being long term, though it is quite different when it comes to you. Only a few like Carrie would likely mind it, but then again, she doesn’t really like any person other than herself. You have nothing to worry about on that end.” 

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*