Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Hoja Mesto > Cruel Illusions [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
“And Lila has your stare,” Lewis responded as he ate more of the breakfast that Simone had made. “She gives this incredulous look whenever I do anything remotely funny. She tries so hard not to laugh…” He smirked. “It’s cute…” He laid back in the bed, and let out another yawn as he stretched.

“Ezili is the happiest I’ve seen her lately….Lucas is well on his way to becoming a scholar at the rate he’s going. Kid’s a genius. Rex…” The assassin shrugged. “Well, I’m sure he’ll manage just fine. Soon, they’ll want to leave and be out on their own. Fiori and Mira won’t be far behind…” He wasn’t sure why he was bringing all of this up now.

“We’ve done a lot of good for them…” He stood up finally, and started to get dressed in some of his more casual clothes. “I…think I’ll meet with him. Roma…” He gave Simone a look. “I can’t promise anything…but…” He wondered what it would be like to lose Janus or Lila…assuming they were dead all this time, only to discover that they had somehow survived.

“He deserves at least that much…”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone gave a loving smile, “I’m glad that we have them. Our little miracles.” She thought about the older kids and she shook her head, “They aren’t allowed off the island. Maybe Rex…” She was stubborn, “I’ve never had grandchildren before.” She closed her eyes. “Maybe we should build them a little cottage. Keep Lucas and Ezili close. I would miss the storytime with Lucas.”

The mother laid there for a moment and she sat up and looked at Lewis, “That’s good. He’s only human Lewis so we have a limited time with him.” She took his hand. “And… I am sure that he would like to meet Janus and Lila too. He seemed to really love your mother. Whoever… stole you. Together we are stronger than they are anyways.”

She turned her gray eyes to him, “Do you like that idea? We can go together.” She knew he wasn’t promising anything and she squeezed his hand. “If we put it off though we’ll never do it.” The enemies would find out that they were married with children no matter what they did… They showed them around Vilpamolan.

“We’ll just have to be more careful in the second house. That’s all.” She rolled over and kissed his cheek. “Let’s get ready then. No time like the present,” she nudged him lightly. “Besides… Three… Two…”

There was ungodly screaming coming from the nursery as Simone gave a face. “Your children are hungry.” So much for a peaceful morning.