Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > The City of Baltil > Hunting the Hunter [P/R]
Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
Xeik growled at Angela as she walked away with her smug look, but let it go for now. There would be retribution later.

Rhenakos was about to go with red again, but Osiria made her point loud and clear, and he let out a long sigh. He looked at Lady Angela, and nodded. “Blue. Like a waterfall.” He nuzzled her. “She seems pretty adamant.”

“Blue it is,” Angela said as she twirled her finger.

It was almost instant. He looked around, blinking a few times. “Wow…this feels…” He smiled. “That’s amazing! I didn’t know you could do things like that, Lady Angela!”

“SHE CAN DO A GREAT MANY THINGS!!” Raine said again, raising her mug as she started to dance around the bar.

“Oh gods,” Xeik said as he stood up. “Can you…take her back, Ang? Before she makes a mess?”

Bite me.
Osiria

Character Info
Name: Osiria
Alignment: LN
Race: Rosenite/Phoenix
Class: Pyromancer
Silver: 5093
Osiria snuggled back up to him and chuckled. There was a look on her face as she looked up at her grandmother, “Hey, Old Bag.”

“Watch it Os,” Angela sighed a bit. “I just did a great favor.”

“If we have any more babies… can they have blue eyes now?”

Angela thought about it, “I guess I can make it happen but you are really thinking about it?”

“It’s the alcohol. I was just curious,” Osiria took Rhenakos’s shot from him and did it for him.

Watching Raine… There was a smirk on Angela’s lips, “If I remember right Xeik… You are Raine’s special little babysitter. I have to go back the triplets are getting into trouble now… So please take care of my Raine.” Angela bowed to Xeik.

Mia, on the other hand, had asked for something to knock lycanthropes on their asses. Pointing from Rhenakos to Osiria who were well on their way to being drunk. She got handed something strong and soon she was dancing with Raine.

“Whoa, you are right Mia… Xeik is a sourpuss! He doesn’t like to relax and drink. I bet he would drop to the ground in one drink!” Mia nodded and huffed at Xeik.

Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
As Angela left, Rhenakos merely put his head into his hand. Xeik watched in horror as Mia and Raine started to dance around.

“Mia…no more, please…:” the divine healer pleased. “I don’t think I can handle what comes next…” The rest of the night seemed to go on forever as they enjoyed the free time they had. The bar tab seemed to skyrocket, but Lewis and Simone decided it was worth the payment, and offered to take it on.

With that offer on hand, Rhenakos got everyone another round of what they were drinking.

When the morning came, Rhenakos found himself in one of the smaller rooms. On his bare chest was a sleeping Osiria, who was cuddled up to his warmth. He wrapped his arms around her, and merely enjoyed her presence.

There was a note on their door. Lewis and Simone had taken Izzy back to Toya, and had offered to take care of Reva for the next day. Rex and Hazel had gone back to Sularia. Xeik and Mia were nowhere to be found, but the two knew how to take care of themselves.

That meant that Rhenakos and Osiria had the rest of the day to themselves.

“Let’s make the most of it,” Rhenakos said with a smile.

Bite me.