Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Pirate Haven of Vilpamolan > [O] A Brave New World
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
What on earth was with all that screaming? Inka had managed to find what she was looking for in this shady towns market and was on her way out when she heard a large amount of screaming. Curiosity was a dangerous beast and it was a beast that always tended to control this strange woman's actions. Towards the screams she went; she must know what was going on. Inka was cautious however, keeping herself tucked away within the walls shadows. If it was some tragic scene of total violence she wanted none of it - Inka was a spiritual cleanser not a warrior so fighting was something she really tried to avoid at all costs. Yet if she must she could hold her own long enough to escape.

She had round a corner and came upon a scene of violence; a woman had clearly sent a ball of static at a fellow or two - shocking them.

"Ouch" Inka muttered to herself as she pressed her back against a wall. Those strange yellow eyes of hers glanced towards the caster and their companion. She really didn't want to mess with any of that - being shocked was not her favorite.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
"If told you, then I'd be putting myself in danger. And possibly you by association. All you need to know is they're sorcerers. Human ones. With long beards and condescending gazes." Not the best description, but to be fair to Shiloh it was very accurate. Saying a group of old wizards were out for your blood didn't make it any less vague. "Once I leave here I plan to figure out a couple of places where they won't expect me to hide in. Preferably ones with a working legal system, unlike a jury-rigged one." She stopped as she heard the footsteps which had been following them for a while get closer, then Vinsue confronted them head on. Shiloh wouldn't have had a problem bringing one or two of them to their knees using the sure-fire method, but it looked like Vinsue had things under control. So she could use lightning magic. That would be useful to know. But now Shiloh felt less than pleased with the fact they had run into some thugs. She wouldn't put it past them to call in reinforcements to avenge their wounded pride. 

"So about sending those goons with their tails between their legs. That's peachy and all but don't you think they'd just come back with more numbers?" They were in a narrow alley, which limited options for a tactical retreat. Also blind corners would make it hard to tell what was ahead in case they pulled an ambush. Glancing behind, she quickened her pace and hoped to get out of this pirate-infested den.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
"They were not thugs but guards as i had said and they will be after me in a few weeks yes but you will not be around when they are by what i understand. We just crossed into Kadeum's claimed territory and they were to keep us out or bring us to him. them feeling their job will not be tolerated and they would most likely let it slip before being punished for feeling at there job. Either way they will not mess with us for a while." She said at her question knowing she could fight off numbers and knowing how the gangs worked. She also thought it was funny that she was running from sorcerers but she just keep walking. Soon they were out of the town and out of sight of anyone who watched from the gate. 

"both paths lead to cities with a lot better law and order so you can take your pic." she she said stopping. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Hired guards, thugs–same difference. She was thankful that they were able to reach the gate unhindered, though the little voice in her head warned her not to start praising her luck just yet. Looking at the paths, Shiloh knew this might be the last time she would have the opportunity to ask anything more. "So these cities you mentioned, what are they called? I'll get myself a map when once I'm out of pirate territory, then I'll be able to take it from there." Best know a few names of locations if she wanted to blend in better. If all else failed she could always use 'living a sheltered existence' as a temporary excuse for her ignorance as she went along. She still sensed a presence nearby, but until she was done gathering information from Vinsue she didn't need to investigate.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Vinsue

Character Info
"Miss I do not know the names of the cities but I know they're both part of the Adeluna Empire. and both are friendly as long as you do not have a bounty on your head" She looked down the paths than towards the city debating on what she was going to do herself. She knew it was about an hour tell dark and that she would not be found in city for the next week. She thought about the other two towns and knew she would get there, get a drink and than end up in a fight with some bounty hunter group and half to leave the city only before finishing her drink. She was not in the mood for that either.  

"Anyway I'm going home for the night. You can join me if you wish or not up to you." She then turned away from the city and paths and started walking. She knew that the walk in her human form would take an hour and a half. But it would be a nice walk in the fresh air and may even give her some time to think about what she plans to for the next few weeks. 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Finally, a name to the region she was in. Shiloh was not familiar with the name, in fact she had never heard of the Adeluna Empire until that moment. This was both intriguing and troubling. One thing she knew for sure, she wasn't in Marhaven or the capital anymore. "Oh I'm very sure I don't have a bounty on my head." At least not in this kingdom, anyway. She doubted that the council would continue to pursue her into another a principality under another kingdom's governance. Even if they did hate her guts they would go that far. Then that would just be excessive. Determining that she was safe for now, her level of tension lowered gradually. One less thing to worry about in a foreign country. Shiloh could feel her heart rate go back to normal and could breathe a bit easier. 

Seeing that Vinsue had fulfilled her end of the bargain, Shiloh decided now was the time to go on her own. "So about helping me find my way out of here… Thanks. I'll be off now, I'm sure you have more important things to do." Living out in the woods wasn't too bad. The average city dweller would find the idea unpleasant, but the forests were her home. She'd take wild beasts and weather conditions over drunken bandits and swindlers any day. And with that, she turned to leave.

Her God Powers are:
Vinsue

Character Info
She stopped and turned as the woman said she had no bounty on her head. "Good keep it that way but if you get one i'm always near. If in that city ask for silvertail if anywhere else you already know my name. thow im a bit hard to track. though i do not know your name." She smiled and did a head bow. She had helped many "wanteds" in her life as well as freed a few. She knew that the girl should be safe for her walk to the one of the nearby towns. 

"My pleasure getting you out it is just one of many things I do. and as of importance I have nothing planned for the next week." She said as she drooped her hood wich revealed her white hair. "Just do not dilly dally for these paths are dangerous at dark." She said as she again turned and started walking. She was a bit disappointed that she would not have company over for dinner she would have loved to her the girls to story.