Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Perditi Cemetery > Moonlight Spell [P/R]
Shadowheart

Character Info
Name: Alexander Silverheart
Alignment: TG
Race: Human (?)
Class: Knight
Silver: 856
Alexander watched with interest at her interactions with the familiars. It had always been something of a fascination of his, these bonds between creatures. It was something that he had always strived to achieve with others. A bond of friendship and hope, a will to stand together to achieve more, each covering for their other’s weaknesses. Morrigan’s familiars were the perfect example of these bonds. The lead Raven, from what Alexander could see, was comforting Morrigan. In turn, Morrigan was provided companionship to the flock.

The knight looked to his squire, William, who seemed to be worried about the whole ordeal. The boy had been a little off when they had first met, but had grown into a fine warrior. Alexander even had the notion that the boy might become something greater than even he was. That, however, was a long way off. Instead, what William needed now was nurturing and experience.

“William,” Alexander said as he pointed to the sky. “Tell me…while we’re waiting for a response from the ravens…have you ever gazed up at the sky, and wondered what the stars were?” He glanced down for a moment, and motioned for Morrigan to look as well. “I heard a legend that the stars are powerful celestial beings that have ascended from their mortality…immortalized in the sky.” The knight chuckled. “I’m not one to normally believe in such outlandish legends, but…if it’s true…I hope that one day, someone can look up into the sky and see me. To be inspired by me…to take up a sword and shield and roam the lands in search of someone, anyone who might need them.”

He lowered his gaze, and met William’s. “And I hope that the bond you and I have, my boy, will be strong enough so that you can join me up there as well.” The knight smiled, and looked to Morrigan. “What do you think, Morrigan? Do you believe such a legend? What do you think the sky holds?”

"I help because I can. Isn't that reason enough?"