Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Nyella Ocean > Sickly Sailing Along[P,R]
Larka

Character Info
Name: Larka Nash
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Berserker
Silver: 0
”Borrowed?” Larka questioned with a grin, she didn't really care if he had stolen it, everyone had to make a living after all. ”Either way, well done.” She continued as Harrison explained that things should be simple sailing from there. ”Good to hear.” Larka commented as they ate for a few moments in peace.

Until she opened her mouth that is, and when she was finished and saw the look on Harrion's face she raised a brow, uh oh. Brenhin tore into her then, berating her for her accusations based solely on his gender and calling out her ego in thinking that every male she saw wanted her somehow. Larka's eyed widened a little in shock at the outburst as she watched the man get up and very upset walk away from the table. A few moments later she could the sounds of him punch on the dummy and she glanced around at the rest of them.

In all her years Larka had never been called out like that for her ego, something she didn't realized she had to go along with her bias against males for wanting every female they saw, including her. Which was rather ironic, and hypocritical of her, considering how Larka herself would normally speak to attractive females she saw in bars and such. Oh she could be respectful, sure, but most of time Larka would go up to a female in a bar, play cheeky for a bit with hints as to what she was looking for, only to be a little more upfront a little later on. She had been slapped a few times as well, but had always laughed it off, mostly anyway, and moved in to the next.

Wyatt's laughing brought Larka back from her thoughts and she looked to him and then Avery in turn when Avery spoke up. Brenhin had lost his wife and child as well to murder? Larka felt a little sick on the inside for what she had said now. She knew that pain as well, at least she had known what had happened to her wife and kids and had gotten some revenge. But to not know for all that time who had killed them? Larka shuddered inwardly, she didn't like that idea.

More poking fun at Avery and Larka eyed the man for a moment, she was sure she was right about him, but didn't want to speak of it here. If she was right, he was hiding it from the rest possibly, at least that was the sense she was getting from the way they talked to him. She grinned at Avery's back sass before her attention was put back to Harrison as he spoke of being interested in finding out the secret she had spoken of. The continued punching of the dummy and the sounds of waves cut into the conversation for a bit before Harrison spoke up again.

He asked what her true intentions were in enduring the venture she was considering her hatred of boats and sailing. Proposing that, if she agreed to answer honestly, he would do the same in turn for her question to him. ”Okay, Harrison, it's a deal.” Larka replied leaning back in her own chair her grey eyes watching him. ”I'm looking for someone, an elven woman. I searched high and low back home and came up with nothing, then I heard rumour that I should be looking in these lands for her. So I found a boat sailing to Canelux and started there, I have close friends still searching back home while I look here. I've got information that she may be in Parpora somewhere so that's why I'm here on your ship now, to follow that lead.” Larka answered, it was the truth, but not all of it, seemed he'd have to work a little harder to more details from her, or ask the right question.

Now it was her turn to ask a question. ”So, how did all of this start for you, Harrison?” She asked gesturing around her at the ship in general.

OOC: Shawn