Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Discovery [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis smirked, “It was a good prank. What did I call it? The “Celestial Dawn” or something. I didn’t think he’d take it even remotely as seriously as he did. But, I guess having your name stamped across it means something.” He shrugged. “I had no idea that he even could get mad like that.” The ex-assassin chuckled. “The female dominates the man using tree bark and a four day mating ritual. And in the end, the litter can be up to twenty babies at once. Then, they scatter on the wind to spread pinecones.”

Simone scribbled away, and Lewis looked back at Angela. “Didn’t think Xeik was capable of hate sex, but hey…even he has his limits. I bet Mia didn’t mind, but I wasn’t about to stick around and find out. Even I have limits.”

The two finished up, and Lewis put the book back on the floor where he found it. “That about sums that up.” He dusted off his pants, acting as if they had just done a large amount of work. “I think it’s about time we head ba-”

Xeik walked in, holding Myrri in his hands. “Oh by the way, Angela. I’m pretty sure since we’ve been working for a moment straight that it’s time for Simone’s usual check up. You want to start? I’m dealing with Mia still…”

Lewis and Simone looked at each other, and then to Angela. “I…think we’ll just be leaving now…”