Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Freedom [P/R]
Mia

Character Info
Name: Miranda 'Mia'
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycanthrope
Class: Slave
Silver: 4620

Did… He not like the dress? She looked down at it to make sure it was all in place. Raine said she had good assets for it… He even had picked the color of the outfit out though he might not have remembered because it was in her rage of asking Xeik a thousand things so she could plan this event… But when it left his mouth that he thought it was for someone else… Her mouth dropped.

This boy… Was truly clueless.

She was so much in shock that she turned around and banged her head against the door. Once she was calm she came back to explain.

Lewis grabbed Simone and Simone let out a shocked noise as he kissed her soundly.

With that in mind, Mia rubbed her fingers against her thighs nervously, bit her lip, and finally, she grabbed Xeik and pulled him down to her kissing him as fierce as she could.

Once she let him go she just crossed her arms and huffed at him. Pointing from him to the moon and finally back to him.

FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
There was a moment of confusion mixed with shock. Mia had grabbed him, and forced a kiss onto him. His mind went blank. He wasn’t sure what to think. It took a moment as their lips parted, and suddenly everything clicked into place. The flowers. The chocolate. The dress. The piles of roses. The banner of the moon. The moon. The words that he had said echoed in his mind. He was her moon. The realization hit him harder than anything else had.

“I’m…your moon…” he uttered, staring down at her. They had been together for almost three months at this point. They had lived together, eaten together, bathed, and even slept together, and all this time the meaning of it had been lost on him. Yet, now that the feelings were out in the open, plain to see, it was dawning on him how much that time with her had meant, and how much he would miss it if it were to go away.

“I’m…an idiot, aren’t I?” he said, still in a slight state of shock. At this point, Mia was starting to look worried. “I’m sorry, Mia…I should have seen it sooner…” He leaned in closer, and kissed her back, gently. “I really am an idiot for missing all of this…” There was a crash from the other room, but it barely registered to Xeik or Mia…

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” Rhenakos yelled at the reflection. “ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?”

“Calm down, Rhenakos,” Lewis said as he held out his hand to Raile. “It’s not like I didn’t warn you.” There was a smirk, but the demon hunter was too enraged to notice.

Raile smirked, handing out the winnings to all involved. “Pleasure doing business,” he said with a wink. “Now, we’re taking bets for how long it takes Rex to settle. Secondary bets also include Ever-” Before the word left his mouth, Simone gave him a glare. “Oh c’mon, Mone…”

Mia

Character Info
Mia got excited once he got it and nodded. He got it! He finally understood! Once he called himself an idiot she gave him her now-signature sly smile and nodded but it slowly melted away as she couldn’t gauge what he was thinking.

That changed once he swooped in and kissed her back. It was gentle and not nearly as forceful as she had been. In her defense, she felt like she was dealing with a brick wall and was at her wit's end what to do with him.

Mia bounced on her feet and jumped on him to kiss him again. She had wanted to do it for some time but she was hoping to do it in a spectacular way. She took his hand and showed him the room and shook her head with an embarrassed smile. Then she pointed at the chocolates and shook her head before sliding them into the trash. She would need to try again. She didn’t want him getting sick.

Simone got her winnings as Leilah hung her head, “But… I was so sure.”

“Leilah, you are always so sure,” Simone said but not before Raile earned a glare from her. “Keep my baby boy and those heathens of yours out of your bets. Rex is fine. He probably deserves it after that stunt with Ezili and Lucas.”

“My precious sunflowers aren’t heathens,” Leilah was almost in tears.

“Yeah, I’m sure they are your precious sunflowers when they are swindling your ass too,” Simone said pointedly. “Then Kali has to come to save you because you are in a pile on the floor. Heathens.”

Leilah couldn’t even argue, “All they need is a good influence like Ever–” There was that deadly glare once more.

FalseHope

Character Info
While the arguments were made in the betting room. Xeik and Mia found themselves idly laying in the hammock, staring at the vast mess that Mia had made in the room. At the moment, it didn’t seem to bother Xeik. Mia was curled into him, her head resting on his chest as they just enjoyed each other’s presence. Now that all of the feelings were out in the open, things felt different, more relaxed and even more so comforting.

Though, Xeik was curious. “So…Mia. What about Ayaa? Do you like me as her as well?” It was a little hard to get a straight answer in their position, but he figured at the worst they could discuss it later. For now, though, this was enough.

Moments later, though, there was a knock at the door. Xeik wiggled his way out from under Mia, who made a face and huffed as he went to answer. “It’s fine, Mia, I’ll be back in a minute…and you DO know we have to clean this up tonight, right?” He sighed, opening the door.

At once, Rhenakos barged in, grabbing Xeik by the shirt. He spun Xeik around and pinned him up on the wall, “Do you have ANY idea how much money I lost because of how DENSE you are?” At this point, Xeik knew that Rhenakos was pissed, but there was no way he was going to hurt him.

“Rhen…just calm down. I can’t help that you suck at bets. And what do you even mean, I lost you money?”

Mia

Character Info
Mia was snuggled into Xeik and had her eyes closed. Once he said her name she looked up at him. Blushing a bit she took her finger and drew a heart on Xeik’s chest. Hopefully, he would understand that she loved all parts of him. Equally. That meant she loved Aaya too.

Once he brought up the cleaning she huffed again and made a sound with her lips from the hammock. The door slamming in got Mia’s attention. Her eyes shifted to red as soon as she saw Xeik get pinned. “Mia no!” Osiria tried to stop her but easily got pushed aside as Mia grabbed Rhenakos and launched him out of the room. She stomped her foot causing the floor to break.

“Okay! OKAY!” Simone and Lewis got between them. “It was just a friendly bet. Right Rhenakos?”

Mia’s eyes shifted back to gold and she held this look on her face. Bet?

“We did a bet on if Xeik would be completely clueless about you two!” Raine popped up. “We do bets on everyone! Rhenakos and Osiria lost four hundred silver!”

Leilah had a look on her face as she came in and hugged Xeik, “I lost fifty… I had such high hopes you would make the first move.”

FalseHope

Character Info
Xeik was actually mildly impressed at the fact that Mia so effortlessly tossed Rhenakos out of the room, and was more worried about the floor where Mia cracked the tiles more than anything. Still, when everyone else made their way into the room, explaining what happened, Xeik merely stared in shock.

“I’m so disappointed in you all,” Xeik said with a heavy sigh. “Betting? On romance?” He shook his head. “I can’t believe you guys would go so low. I bet even Angela wou-” He paused. “No, never mind. She would. She would 100% bet on that. And then stack the odds in her favor.”

“I know, that’s why we banned her,” Lewis said as he walked in with a heavy sack of silver.

“Not you too…”

Lewis shrugged. “It’s easy pickings. I don’t go out on many jobs anymore, so I get bored. Besides…a bet on you being oblivious was a sure win.” That earned a glare from Xeik, to which the assassin just shrugged. “Doesn’t change the fact that I won, which is all the proof I need.”

Xeik really couldn’t argue that point. “Well, if I’m the entertainment for the night, the least you all can do is help clean this mess up since you instigated it…” There was a murmur of agreement, which turned into a quick cleaning spree.

“Lucky you, Mia…you got out of it this time,” Xeik said with a half smirk.

Mia

Character Info
Angela pouted a bit, “They banned me right away! It was unfair Xeik! I just get to watch and eat snacks!”

Simone smirked a bit as she grabbed Lewis kissed him which shocked Mia. “Doesn’t that look familiar Xeik? Lewis taught Mia it just in case.” Simone thought it was proper payback as she went to help the others.

Angela patted Mia’s shoulder. “Oh, Lewis. We owe you for whatever you did to distract Xei–”

At that cue, Simone was on the floor again laughing, “Oh my… The look on Xeik’s face.” She was crying again. “I’m pretty sure I felt a part of Lewis die when he said he thought Ezili was pregnant. HE PAINTED OUR BABIES BLUE. They loved it but,” Simone couldn’t get the rest of it out as she continued to laugh on the floor. “This is better than that time with the pink dy-” She stopped herself.

Osiria stood up and turned, “Pink what?”

“Nothing. Pink nothing,” Simone quickly went to clean another side of the room as she cut her laughter off.

Mia went over to Xeik and put her arms around his waist before kissing his cheek. She was really happy.

FalseHope

Character Info
They were lucky that Rhenakos had left the room to take the trash out when the prank was almost exposed, but with a hush from Lewis, it seemed to have been dropped by the time Rhenakos came back. The night seemed to go on as the cleaning turned into an impromptu mini celebration of the new relationship. While it was fun, it had to end at some point, and slowly the group left, once more leaving Mia and Xeik alone.

“Well…I guess I’m going to need to change out the hammock,” he said finally. “It can’t be too good for you to always sleep curled up on it like that.” He crossed his arms. “That is, of course…you do want to stay in here, right?” There was a half hopeful look on his face. It may have been new, but he was already invested in the relationship.

It dawned on him later that Angela must have seen this coming. Mia’s room was now an add on to his own for more space. “That crafty witch…” he muttered to himself. She was always pushing things, even when they didn’t need pushing. “I hope she’s happy with herself….”

Mia

Character Info
Mia nodded and smiled up at him. She wanted to stay with him and she showed it by hugging herself to him. Mia tilted her head at him and blushed. He was right that Angela seemed to know the right moves but she wasn’t upset about it. It let her continue to sleep with Xeik before he knew and she was happy enough that she was here now. Though it seemed in that instant that the rooms conjoined even more without the door.

The room was big enough now with a huge canopy bed. Xeik was right that Mia loved the ocean. For right now it looked like the night that they had spent as Aaya and Mia. The stars were shining and the moon caught Mia’s attention.

It was for just a moment as a stupid large smile was on her face. She pulled Xeik to her quickly for a long kiss and held him close. Pulling him into the bed she didn’t bother to change as she pinned him under her with a chuckle.

Before long she flopped herself on him and kissed him again. She was happiest right here. The new bed was super comfortable as if Angela had worked just a bit more magic into the room.