Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > What Else [p/r]
FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
As the festivities died down, Xeik once again found himself mostly on the sidelines as the chaos ensued. He smiled and enjoyed the happiness that was being spread around, and when it was all said and done, he even helped clean up what the magic couldn’t. At the end, those who came from Jayou left early, leaving the Goddess and Xeik as the only remaining guests. With the children put to bed, and the adults left to talk, Xeik was once more the center of attention as Simone put him on the spot.

“This power, it’s…” He took a deep breath. The healer could feel everything around the castle, the plants and other endemic life. The power was, in itself, as if he could feel the flow of the life energies around him, the strength of each one, and the feelings of how they felt. “It’s a lot to take in, honestly. I think it’s going to take a lot of time to get used to it all.” Xeik smirked. “You take really good care of the plants here.” It wasn’t meant to be a change of subject, despite how it sounded. “They’re all healthy, and happy. It’s like…I can just tell. Feel it…”

“And you two,” Xeik said as he looked at Lewis and Simone. “Are blinding…”

Lewis scoffed, “Get your eyes checked. We’re just us…nothing more and nothing less.”

Xeik scoffed, “You…always saw things like that. It always annoyed the hell out of me.” He sighed. “I think I’ll just…stay the course. I’ll keep getting better, and keep helping people. It’s the best I can do, right now.” He looked to Angela, “If ‘my goddess’ would allow it, of course. Not that she has any choice…I doubt she can keep up with Raine at the rate things have been going…”