Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Coming Home Again [p/r]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis watched with a mix of confusion and, quite frankly, horror as Lady Angela interrupted not one, but two seemingly random individuals during their days for the alchemy ingredients that she needed. Then again, she was a Goddess, so she probably could get away with it, but it wasn’t something that the assassin was going to question during all of this. Instead, he focused on the last task that he was given.

He pulled the plume out of the glass jar, and focused on the image of Simone in his mind. He closed his eyes, focusing on every part of her. They had spent a full week together after their ordeal, and he had discovered so much about her body and soul. He knew almost every curve of her body and how she reacted to different touches. He memorized her happy smile, and distraught looks, and everything in between.

Please come back. Lewis let go of the plume, letting it fall into the alchemical mix.

“…did….I do it right?”

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela leaned over his shoulder and watched as the plume hit the feather. “It’s not instant. Not always~ It’s missing something.” She took the wedding band and gently put it in the water. The moment she did so the concoction lit up in azure flames. She pulled Lewis back just enough so he wasn’t burnt. The image of Simone formed in the fire.

It was hot. It could have killed him had he been standing any closer. “Does she look perfect?” She whispered into his ear. The flames settled down into a mass of fiery energy in the shape of a body lying in the water. The wedding ring was on the correct finger and what looked like hair was laid out across it.

“One month. One month and you’ll need to go to Phoenix Valley.” Angela got a map and gave it to him. “It’s here. I’ll have it warded so no one can violate her new body. She won’t be awake until you apply the magic. It’s easy enough.” She got a scroll. “Put this over where you want it and it will transfer… but first. I need you to have one as well.”

She got the matching scroll, “Now where do you want this? It will hurt but it will allow you to get her back. It will also make you something more than a human once she wakes up." Once the branding was done she handed him the map. "One month. Phoenix Valley. It's near Vada. It will be in a dormant volcano. The map will lead you right to it."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
It took Lewis a few moments to decide ultimately where to put the brand, and finally decided on his back left shoulder. It would be out of the way enough that it would be easy to hide as anything identifiable that could trace back to him. The scroll burned into his skin, and he winced, but refused to utter a sound. He had endured far worse.

One month.

He took the scroll from Lady Angela, and nodded. He would be there without fail. “I don’t…know how to thank you for all of this. And…” The assassin flushed and looked away. “I’m sorry for barging in here…it was very unlike me.” There was an uncharacteristic sincerity in his voice. “Forgive me…and thank you again for everything that you have done.” It would be on record that Lewis attempted to show some form of civility.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela smiled a bit and pat his unbranded shoulder. “Eh, love makes us all stupid. Some of us are more stupid than others though. Just don’t interrupt my sleep anymore okay? You are a good kid for when it counts.” She rubbed his hair.

“Now get out of here before your master blows his lid. Fill your time and be there for her.” She sighed a bit. “And you are welcome. Feel free to drop by if you need anything else but I’m charging for the next time…”

There was one more thing. “Oh!” She grabbed him so she could look him in the eyes. “This is the only time I can bring her back. If she dies again that’s it. Remember that.” She patted his head and scooted him towards the door. “I have a rite to prepare now.”

Raine waved, “BYE LEWIS!”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.