Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Lewis in Simoneland [p/r]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela shook her head and looked around the room, "No, love is quite the opposite Lewis. It is one of the hardest emotions to understand. Love doesn't make sense and sometimes it does. Sometimes its false and sometimes its the very real thing. It feels like your stomach churning, butterflies, your heart squeezing, and there is so much more. How each person perceives love is different to the next. Not even I can completely control it because you could say its alive."

She explained it regardless if Lewis wanted to know or not. "Emotions are a core piece of everyone. To learn control is to become the strongest version of yourself. I have a daughter named Cassia and she discarded all emotion for nothing but power and rage. She does nothing but destroy and devour. Her heart is a blackhole and I'm not entirely sure it even exists anymore. However, my other daughter Nerezza… She is true to herself and she is in control of her emotions. She can turn them off and do her job or she can be the most loving person you can imagine. It's like a switch. Do you know which one is stronger? Cassia who is three hundred years old or Nerezza who is only in her thirties?" She waited before she went to mix more potions. "It's Rezza. She would wipe the floor with her sister. Cassia knows nothing but rage because an emotion will always exist. Listen to this advice well Lewis and you will become stronger. Discarding is the same thing as running away and it's weak. Love is considered one of the greatest strengths a person can have but also one of great weakness. Strength is having the ability to overcome things you see as weakness through sheer willpower. Of the greatest warriors I have blessed love was always something that powered them up the most. Just things to keep in mind."

Angela took a fine powder and drew a bunch of symbols across Simone as the magic finally faded. Simone began to breath again and she woke up, "Did I pass out again?"

"Aye, it appears due to the accident that Lewis found you at that you've suffered some trauma. You might experience black outs every once in a while. Nothing to be scared of." The goddess smiled at Simone.

"Alsooo," she smacked Lewis upside his head. "Don't talk to me like that. You asked me for help and you have my undivided attention. You should get the most out of that instead of being stubborn. You are doing a job for me which means anything is open for discussion if you need knowledge and I can provide it. It would be wise to use it. If I am busy I have attendants who can help me. That's what they are there for and my high priestesses. I do what I want these days~"

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lady Angela’s overly long, and somewhat complicated information dump on love was interesting, but for the most part it went over Lewis’ head due to the fact that he still did not understand what the emotion even meant to him, or how to even feel it. He felt something strong at a few points when he was inside Simone, but nothing that he could really identify as ‘love.’

It was probably something he was not meant to understand, and that the will of the Goddess was nothing more than something he was to learn of later. As Simone came back, he helped her stand, and took notice of how Lady Angela spoke to her regarding the memories He assumed using the crystal would be something close to it.

Lady Angela passed the memory crystal over to the assassin, who promptly tied it around his neck and hid it beneath his shirt. It would be better to keep this possession on him at all times, rather than risk it getting lost or stolen.

“Well then…” he said awkwardly after the talks died down. “I think we should be on our way…” Lewis crossed his arms. There was one more problem that he needed solved. “Erm…Lady Angela. How exactly…are we supposed to get out of here?” They got here via magic. He assumed they needed to leave the same way. “Could you…perhaps open a portal to Jayou?”

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
"Just a portal to Jayou? I wouldn't be the gossip queen if I wasn't able to do more than that." It was true that Angela did love good juicy bits of story. She showed up whenever she was mentioned and she was always listening.

"I'll just drop you right into Raile's now that you ask." The portal appeared behind them and Angela gave them both a good shove. "Be safe and I hope you find what you are looking for. The both of you." The portal closed as the two of them were thrown into the chaos that Jala had started.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?