Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Lewis in Simoneland [p/r]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
The ticking of a music box was playing while Lewis was in the deep dark of Simone’s mind. A flash of light and he was in a black and white world. She sat there rocking in a chair. It was a child’s nursery and when her gray eyes fell on Lewis she shook her head they looked so sad. “Now isn’t the time for you to be here with me just yet. It’s pulling you in now so stay strong. I’ve left something for you and you’ll know it when you find it.”

The first place that Lewis would find himself in was almost more like a play. He was walking in and Simone came running over to him kissing him. “YOU ARE FINALLY HOME! I’ve been waiting for you!” She ran away and came back with a little bundle. “Well, we’ve been waiting.” The babe made a few fussy noises as Lewis took him and hushed the baby down. The days played out softly for a few with Simone happy with her little family. “It’s almost time now… I need you to leave.” Lewis began to argue with her about staying to protect her. “YOU CAN’T. No one can. Now go.”

Simone shooed him out of the house with enough supplies and helped him with a horse. “Just forget I exist. It will be easier that way. I won’t remember you anyway… Now he’s coming and you have to go.” She shooed him once more.

Lewis was jolted from the scene to just outside where Simone was setting fire to the house. She watched it all burn and she was actually crying. “I’m so tired of this life,” she screamed at no one. She cleared the tears. “I want a meeting with the Fey Queen Meadhbh NOW,” she let out a wild scream. “I am Simone Auclair and I demand a meeting.”

She was pulled through magic but she wasn’t scared as she was hauled in front of a beautiful giant fairy. Things were offered to Simone but she ignored them as the queen and her stared down. “If I took these things I wouldn’t be of use to you for your revenge against your servant who now claims he is a king.” Simone’s voice held no snark as she approached.

“I will let you speak but you want something from me don’t you Blessed Child?”

“You say I’m blessed but he did this to me?!” Simone beat at her chest. “I die and I die and I die. I don’t remember shit but just before he comes for me?!”

“No one told him to do this to you. We just told him he needed you for a child if he wanted his little city to survive. Are you mad at me Blessed one?”

“No, you didn’t do this to me. I want the tools to end his family… I have a bad feeling the end of my happy years are coming. When you’ve been imbued with fey magic for as long as I have you learn when the tides are turning.”

The scene cut to her tied up as the fey man killed her children one by one. She was screaming for them by name. “Fuck you. FUCK YOU TO HELL. I will never in a million years give you what you want. You can kill me over and over. I will never love you enough to give you a child. I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK AND KILL MYSELF JUST LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS DONE. You’ve not seen wrath.”

He had made the mistake of thinking she was a weak human. Lewis would see her binding the doors to the fairy houses with iron. She was salting the doors with iron at night. Finally from two bottles she tossed. “I want them all dead,” the deed which had brought the fey to their end.

The scene shifted to the man screaming at Simone as she was tied to several large rocks. “Everything I have done for you. EVERYTHING I’VE LET YOU HAVE.”

“You took it all away from me the moment you TOOK them from me.” He cut her womb from her in front of her and her body healed. “So that’s it? You just take my happiness?”

“It’s insurance just in case you somehow manage to get out of this lake before I’m ready for you,” the man snapped his fingers and she watched the rocks dragged.

“FUCK YOU,” Simone spit and it managed to hit him in his face. “I will never give it to you. NEVER. You are just as alone as I am now. We can suffer alone,” she yelled as the rocks pulled her the bottom of the lake.

Lewis was in the water with her as she struggled and screamed. She died and she died.

“And I died again,” hands grabbed Lewis and pulled him to a meadow. She had those dead eyes. “I died again and again. He did this to me.” She took Lewis by the face and brought him to her kissing him. “And you can help me end it.”

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis was nothing more than an unwilling actor in a play written for simone. The words that came from his mouth were not his own; the happiness, sadness, pleading and begging…none of it was his. The knife that slit his throat left no mark, and the pain was non-existent, yet he died all the same. He watched as Simone traveled the realm of the fae, floating behind her as a silent observer. He witnessed her wrath, and ultimately her downfall.

And he witnessed her death. Over and over again. Silently begging got the air that would never come, over and over. For three hundred years he waited. And yet, when he was finally dragged out of the water, there was Simone, hovering above him. Her hands were around his neck, tightening as she kissed him, muttering over and over how she died again and again.

And you can help me end it.

Lewis threw her off of him, gasping for air. He righted himself, if only long enough to catch his breath and realize just how deep he had gone into her madness. But nothing seemed to be truly wrong other than the gut feeling that Lewis had settling in his stomach. He stood up.

“Simone…” He looked around, confused. Where the fuck are my clothes. And no weapons either… He grimaced. What a pain. “Simone, where are we?” His eyes scanned the sky. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But he had a task to do. Now was not the time to worry about decency.

Find the true Simone. He looked to the one that had dragged him out of the water. How long had he been here? Three hundred years of drowning alongside Simone, yet he hadn’t aged a day. And neither had she from what he could tell.

“Except you’re not her…” he said finally. Of course she wouldn’t be. That would have been far too easy.

Simone

Character Info
“We’re… not where you want to be… Are we?” The Simone looked at him. “We can help you. We can make you feel at home. We can make you never want to leave~” She tilted her head at him when he said that she wasn’t her. “But we are all her.”

Suddenly there were more Simone crawling out of the forest around them. “You never have to go! You can stay here with us. We won’t be alone anymore.” It was contradicting what she had said earlier that she wanted him to kill her. She was kissing him again parting his lips as a few more Simone were kissing up his back, his legs, and two were even at his waist pleasuring his member with their tongues.

“Stay here with us. Play with us… All of us.” There had to be one hundred Simone surrounding them. Each one apparently wanting a piece of Lewis.

Dusk

Character Info
The idea of being pinned down by hundreds of copies of Simone was not what Lewis had envisioned for his time in the madness. He tried to fight against it, but each of his limbs were held down by their own individual, leaving Lewis helpless. He struggled against their lustful touches. Each kiss that ran across his body was an affront to the very reason he came here. Their tongues ran across his body, and despite his disgust in it all, his body reacted.

He hated himself.

The two Simone’s that worked at his length seemed to notice his aversion to it, but made it clear their intention of not stopping. One moved op, taking just the tip gently into her mouth. The second went lower, tongue dragging down the shaft, playfully teasing.

“Get the hell off!” Lewis yelled, but his lips were caught in another forceful kiss. Hands once again found themselves around his throat, restricting the air he was getting. The Simone that was choking him sat on his chest, a wicked smile spread across her lips, her eyes full of death and desire.

“You…bitch…” Lewis said as he tried to fight against her. His vision started to go dark, and for a moment he lost consciousness.

When he came to, he felt something between pleasure and pain. His head was pounding, but his cock was feeling…good. Good was not the word to describe it, but Lewis had nothing else that could come to mind. He had never been good with emotions and feelings, but this was something….good.

But what was it? He could feel a weight on top of him, rocking back and forth. The pressure on his wrists and ankles was gone. Was he free? No, there was definitely someone on top of him still. But it felt good. But he knew it was wrong somehow. It wasn’t clear. Everything was hazy.

Lewis was panting. Sweat covered his body, but he couldn’t tell why. He could hear someone else panting and moaning. His vision slowly started to come into focus. Simone was arching back, letting out a cry of pleasure as her body spasmed. Lewis felt her contract on his length. What? He could feel a warm liquid gushing from her, spilling over his flesh.

“What. The. Fuck.” Lewis gasped out finally, regaining control of his senses. “Get the fu-” She leaned against him, pressing her body against his. Her breasts pressed against his chest, and he was uncomfortably aware of being able to feel them. She forced a kiss with him before he could say anything more, and then rolled off of him.

Before Lewis could do anything more, there was another that took her place, forcing herself onto the length of his cock. There was that pleasure again, coursing through his body. It dulled the voice in his head that screamed for him to fight her off, and break free. Was it just the sex? Or was it the fae magic?

“Lewis…” Simone uttered huskily. “Please..” There were more echoes of his name, calling for him. His mind was hazing over again as he tried to fight it. But the pleasure was more than anything he had ever experienced. It was intoxicating.

“More…” he whispered. He hungered for more. Thirsted for more. He needed to feel Simone, to taste Simeone, to devour her very essence. “Give me more…”

Simone

Character Info
They were all pleading for him and some would fight over who was next for his shaft. The fights were sometimes brutal as they took rocks and bashed each other with it. Within seconds they would be back up. This had to be her lust screaming at him. If pieces of her were everywhere this had to be one of the worst sides of her. His Simone would have been blushing and facepalming but these ones who calling for him and kissing him.

“I can give you more~” One of the Simone crawled over to him and started to kiss him as one more got onto him. Simone was riding his cock hard while the other one lowered herself onto his face. “Now be gentle~ Don’t forget to breathe.” Moans left her mouth as he worked her and the one behind her was feeling just as good.

Once the back Simone was done she rolled off the one on Lewis’s face got off and she pulled him up. “Come on now. You can take me and her~” She pulled another Simone over. “You can have me~” She pushed the Simone down until she positioned herself for the taking. “After you take her.” She pulled him with her as she sat on the Simone and began to kiss him roughly letting him have control of the situation.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis having any semblance of control over the situation was an illusion. He did as he was asked, following one of the Simone’s to the other two, which had positioned themselves in such an odd, but alluring way. The first Simone was on all fours, her legs spread just enough to get a glimpse of her waiting pussy. She wiggled her butt, as if begging for attention as the second Simone sat across the first’s back, her legs spread wide. The full view of her body was available to see as she idly played with herself, slowly running her fingers in circles across her clit as she watched and waited for Lewis to take her other self.

The sick and twisted desire that the curse forced upon Lewis took hold as he knelt down, thrusting his cock into the first Simone, fucking her relentlessly. The second Simone merely played with herself, her dead eyes staring into Lewis’, a cruel smile across her face. Did she know how far the assassin had fallen? Did she know that she was in control?

Did it really matter?

He gripped the first Simone’s hips hard, his nails digging into her soft flesh as he came inside of her, the tension of it all releasing into her.

This is wrong.

His eyes widened. He could see it now. The haze was clearing. Was it the orgasm that brought him out of it? The release of the chemicals in his brain that snapped him back to reality?

The Simone’s were killing each other, and reviving, clambering over each other to try and get at him. He fell back, disgusted with himself and what had happened. But now was not the time. No…he had to take actual control of it all right now.

“Fuck this,” he said, leaping up. “Fuck you, and fuck all of this!”

Simone

Character Info
“So the boy finally wants to actually play?” The Simone that had been sitting on top of the other got up and she took hold of. “If you think I’m the worst this place has got… You don’t know the half of it. This is just the tip of iceberg Lewis.” She pushed him hard. When he should have met the ground he found nothing but dark stormy skies.

The trees were bare and Simones were hung from them with signs stating crimes. Crimes that were probably half-ass or worse. Corpses of Simone were everywhere on the ground, in the water, and sometimes parts of her were falling out of the sky and smacking the ground next to him.

“Lewis… This way,” there was a small tiny girl who looked like Simone. She ran up to him and grabbed his hand. “This way. Please hurry. They are coming. I need to give you something. Someone.” This must have been her before destiny took hold. She pulled him along as giant deformed spider Simones with three heads came along. They were stomping the dead bodies on the ground.

“Lust and Wrath have been in charge for a long time here. Wrath is the worst,” the little girl looked up. “But you helped give something that this place hasn’t had for a long time.” She pulled him. “When I grow up I’ll become one of the corpses too. There are lots of us but I’m here for you,” she pulled him over to a large black flower that was almost ready to bloom. Only there was something… No, someone inside it.

“Open it. Stay safe,” the little girl began to age and soon she was his age and her eyes went dark as her heart exploded.

Dusk

Character Info
As Lewis fell, the remaining haze left his mind and body. By the time he hit the ground, he felt almost fully like himself once more. There was a part of him that was shaken to its core, but that part was easily locked away in the depths of his mind. Right now, it was the rage that fueled him more than the pain.

Lewis scrambled up. The smell was the first thing to hit him. Death and rotting corpes filled the air. As a seasoned assassin, lewis was used to the smell of death, but this was something far beyond just death. It was indescribable decay. He keeled over, retching. After a moment, the nausea went away, but he still felt sick. He looked around. Everywhere he looked was a corpse of Simone. There must have been one for every time she had died. Over three hundred years worth of bodies.

He wondered if the two he had added to the count were waiting for him somewhere. With eyes watered, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and trudged through the waste and filth. He was lucky though, as almost immediately he was greeted by a guide.

The much younger Simone seemed unfazed by it all, by the death surrounding her, and by a fully nude Lewis who seemed to fall from the sky. But of course, it was her mind. She probably knew he was here somehow or another.

“Lead the way, I guess…” he said as he covered his mouth and nose the best he could with his hands.

He felt it before he saw it. The black flower. He could feel a presence inside of it. Perhaps the next step in this mad world.

He turned to thank the little Simone who had lead him here, but as she said her last words, she suddenly aged fast. The effect was immediate, and her heart exploded, leaving Lewis alone with the black flower, and yet another corpse of Simone at his feet.

“Fantastic…” he said aloud as he turned to the flower.

“I suppose you won’t just wake up if I ask…” he said as he took a step forward, reaching out.

There’s a heartbeat. Lewis closed his eyes. “Come on…I can’t do this alone and you know it. Wake up.”

Simone

Character Info
As Lewis pulled down one of the black petals all he would smell is a sweet soft scent. The flower was vibrant on the inside, possibly a shade of every color. The smell was nice compared to the wasteland around them. The soft sound of someone sleeping finally got through the thickness of the petals to his ears. Inside was a Simone that was close to his age. She was nude and she was curled up with her head on a fluffy mushroom.

Her hair was pooled around her like dark water and was a lot longer than that of his Simone on the outside. Once he pleaded the soft snoring stopped and she popped an eye open letting one gray one meet his. She rustled herself lightly and got up on her knees as she rubbed her eyes before pouncing on the petal that he had pulled down. Now it was almost all the way down so that her face could be up close to his. “YOU CAME! YOU SHOWED UP!”

Then her gray eyes drifted down and her face got red. Then she looked down at herself and suddenly she took the petal and she slammed the flower shut like a door. “DON’T LOOK AT ME! THIS ISN’T OKAY! I DIDN’T KNOW I WOULD BE NAKED THIS IS CRUEL! AND WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES,” she peeked out the petal a little. “Did you lose them to Lust? She would probably do that.” She closed the petal. “Can you… make me clothes out of this petal?”

“Just because you saw her doesn’t mean you saw me. We’re different you know! I AM NOT FLOOZY.” After a few moments of trying to figure out just how to remedy the situation so this Simone was pleased she had the petals died around her bust and bottom like a bikini almost. “Much better~”

She tilted her head at him. “You coming in without your gear is going to be a problem. I need to make you a weapon~” She went over to a corpse and plunged her hand into her chest. A few flickers of magic and she pulled out a dagger that’s handle and sheath was entirely bone. She opened it and the translucent blade was a blood red. “A gift~” She held it out to him. “It does special things but you’ll have to figure that out on your own. I was requested to give it to you when you got here. She put me to sleep a long time ago for this moment. I’ve been waiting for you patiently.”

Dusk

Character Info
As the petals were removed, Lewis set eyes upon the sleeping form of yet another Simone. This one, though, felt different than the last. It was at his calls for her to awaken that she stirred at last, finally locking eyes with him. Her cries of excitement were followed by cries of embarrassment, to which Lewis had no response for. Perhaps if they were not in such a dire situation, it would have made a difference whether or not he were clothed, but as with his previous encounter with ‘Lust’.

“We have more important things to deal with than just clothes,” Lewis stated as a matter of fact. Still, as this was Simone’s mind, the world seemed to bend to her will and gift her with clothes made from the flower that she woke from. A useful skill, but he wondered just how much power she held in comparison to the other versions of herself. His guess would be much less than Wrath or Lust.

That brought about a series of questions he had for his new guide, but he didn’t really have the luxury of a full on conversation here. He would have to learn things on the fly. There was no telling how long this was going to take, but he would rather get a move on now.

The guiding Simone made mention of his lack of gear, to which he grimaced. “It’s not like I had much of a choice here. But I’m sure I can find something to use-” he was cut off as Simone plunged her hand into one of the corpses. Magic crackled as she pulled out a dagger from the corpse.

The dagger was expertly crafted, the handle and sheath made of bone, but smoothed down and easy to hold. The weight was in perfect balance, and he tested the swing strength of the blade. The beautiful red arcs it produced in the air brought an almost uncharacteristic smile to his face. He sheathed the weapon, and found that he was garbed in a basic set of clothes. Perhaps the power of Simone had gifted him common decency.

“Wait, wait…you were waiting for me?” Lewis asked, confused. “Just how long were you waiting?” He paused. Was that a necessary question? Probably not. They were wasting time. “Never mind. More importantly…where do we go from here. And just how powerful are Lust and Wrath? Are there more?”

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?