Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Herding Cats [P]
Fleur-de-lys

Character Info
Name: Lysandre Albaret
Alignment: LG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Defender
Silver: 0
"Oh…they really do! Magic sure is amazing." Leaning on his elbows, he watched the flower grow back. It was as if it had never been picked, in the prime of its life cycle. He saw a weird look on her face and wondered if it was something he said–then Poppy told him people were looking for him. The whirlwind of an adventure Poppy had pulled him along made him forget and lose track of time. "Right…they probably are. We'd better go. Mother will be worried sick." After gathering a bouquet of lilies, tulips, and alstroemerias, they went back to let them know they were fine.

His mother was sitting with Poppy's mother, and the twins were looking scared. Cyril's face lit up when he saw Lys, and Belen looked like he'd just been spared. Then came the next part. With all the players present, it was time for everybody to meet each other. As soon as Belen saw the red haired girl, he put two and two together once he saw her eyes. Pointing at her with eyes wide in shock, he exclaimed: "You!! The leopard–so it was you?!" Throwing his hands up in defense, he started explaining in light of her accusations. "Hey, it wasn't me! I wasn't the one who found him! How was I supposed to know that was Lys?" Cyril's face beamed now that Lysandre's life wasn't in danger, and he wanted to run up and give his friend a hug. His brother prudently held him back, reading the current atmosphere.

"Lys! That was you? Why didn't you tell me?"
The silver haired twin asked innocently. Lys shot him a beleaguered look. "Because you were shoving food into my mouth!" "Oh…sorry." Once everything was cleared up, a girl with blonde curls in a ponytail came skipping down the path. "Hey, did you find him? Oh, Lys you're back! Where'd you go?" There was branch in her hand, and she swung her arms as she went over to see the new girl next to her brother. Lysandre turned to Poppy, "This is my younger sister, Chrysanthe. Chrys, this is Poppy. She's the friend I met in Sularia before you were born." The girl waved to the redhead, and took a seat in her mother's lap.

This sudden turn of events had thrown Nerine completely off guard, but she was glad no one was hurt. "Oh Lys…please don't give your mother a scare like that. And Poppy, I would be happy to. It will give him a good reason to see outside the Machinarium. As comfortable as it is, everyone needs to go out and see the natural world every now and then. I'll ask Belen and Cyril's parents to see if they can come. Would you like to visit with your brother too, Chrys?" She asked her second child. "Can I go mama?" The blonde girl asked looking up with gray-blue eyes. Her mother nodded, and she smiled. "Ok. I'll go with Lys when he comes to visit."