Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Much Pouting, yes much pouting
Dancing Devil

Character Info
Name: Chisakai
Alignment: CN
Race: StarFaux
Class: Unknown
Silver: 0
Hai humans. I am bored, I need roleplay ideas. Pm me if you do have an Idea. I need to get COVID off my mind T^T
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Hey, sorry, I didn't see this sooner, and I'm soon to head to bed, but, I'm up for a thread :)

I have Sirona here, and I have few others I can offer up :)

Bianca
https://www.revaliir.net/accounts/profile/1802/

and Tourmaline 
https://www.revaliir.net/accounts/profile/1856/

I have others, but these are the ones I'm using most at the moment :)

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)
Dancing Devil

Character Info
Name: Chisakai
Alignment: CN
Race: StarFaux
Class: Unknown
NOICE. Bianca seems super cool, and Tourmaline seems super scary, and I like them both! 
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Hello there, I am known as Cao Lixue and I play me. I would highly suggest using the discord for a quick response, however, I am curious about what your character's goals are.
Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Well, you can pick if I use Bianca or Tourmaline and do you have idea what kind of thread you'd like to do? :)

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)