Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Hi Im new!
Randal_Wraith

Character Info
Name: Randal Hex - Edgest Ignis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human - Wraith
Class: Wraith Mage
Silver: 344
Yep so I'm new and stuff and wondering If anyone wanted to roleplay with a Cleric/Mage who basically talks to himself (Wraith)

"I ain't afraid of no ghost" - Ghostbusters

Picture - Manato "Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash"
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Hello sweet Randal. Welcome to Revaliir. I love your char idea thus far.

I'm a little buried ATM with posts myself, but I'd like to direct you to the Greenhorn guild, if you haven't checked them out yet. The rest of the veterans would be happy to help you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to your writing.
Lirin

ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
Hey there, I'm also new and would love to rp with you ^^/ Shoot me a pm or message me in Discord if you feel up for it

Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Alignment: CN
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
Hallo to both of you!  If either of you are interested, smol lizard friend Ivacus could likely help both of you get started here.  Regardless, I hope you both enjoy your time with us!

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Lyra the Dreary

Character Info
Name: Lyra Nyström
Alignment: TN
Race: Human-Djinn
Class: Bard
Silver: 711
Hello :) If you are ever interested in RPing with a temperamental Djinn - Lyra would be right for you! Just send me a PM and we can start something. 

"Into each life, some rain must fall" - Lyra.