Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Lyra the Dreary, Posted: Wed Dec 6, 2017 2:17 AM, Post Subject: Hi Im new!

Hello :) If you are ever interested in RPing with a temperamental Djinn - Lyra would be right for you! Just send me a PM and we can start something. 

Author: Ivacus Manaclaw, Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:54 PM, Post Subject: Hi Im new!

Hallo to both of you!  If either of you are interested, smol lizard friend Ivacus could likely help both of you get started here.  Regardless, I hope you both enjoy your time with us!

Author: ILoveIcees, Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:36 PM, Post Subject: Hi Im new!

Hey there, I'm also new and would love to rp with you ^^/ Shoot me a pm or message me in Discord if you feel up for it

Author: Lirin, Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:35 PM, Post Subject: Hi Im new!

Hello sweet Randal. Welcome to Revaliir. I love your char idea thus far.

I'm a little buried ATM with posts myself, but I'd like to direct you to the Greenhorn guild, if you haven't checked them out yet. The rest of the veterans would be happy to help you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to your writing.
Lirin

Author: Randal_Wraith, Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:22 PM, Post Subject: Hi Im new!

Yep so I'm new and stuff and wondering If anyone wanted to roleplay with a Cleric/Mage who basically talks to himself (Wraith)