Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Hand of Civilization (Mounted Cavalry)
Heracles_

Character Info
Name: Heracles Barog
Alignment: LN
Race: Bugbear
Class: Rouge
Silver: 189
Are there any in game perks the characters receive? Such as housing and stuff like that if so… I think Heracles would join once he gets a flying mount. Plus being a unit it's a chance for him to learn more about military tactics which is his goal :)
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57
So far there aren't any particular in-game perks but for the chance to join a kick ass community of mounted knights! Though suggestions for perks would be great!

as of now, you have to provide your own equipment (Mounts, Armor) but hopefully in the future we can begin pooling silver to cut down the costs of such things!

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57
We've got one new member and another incoming member!
If you'd like to join, do hesitate to PM or respond to this thread in kind!

So far we have 100 Silver going toward out War Airship HQ~! If you'd like to donate, check out the official Hand of Civilization information profile/page!

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!