Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > God Changes [Temple, Rules, ETC]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
This is a forum for Gods to post in to announce the changes to their areas or rules. OR BOTH! :D  Please don't post in here unless you are a deity this includes admins, mods, etc. Check here often to see if your favorite god has done anything new. This way if they do they don't have to hope you see the changelog listed in their area.

6/2/2017 Change for Angela's Clergy, Rules, + Other Notes Thread:
I added her new sigil! Both the stained Glass version and the regular
Also added in her new name "Dyad" since we discontinued Triune, though it is still listed since that is/was one of her titles. IT should be noted that the title Triune will take hundreds of rules for people to quit calling her that since mortals might not be well versed in what the change to Dyad is. Though the term Dyad might take a while for the general public to acknowledge as well!

I might also put in the notes the former titles that Angela has held for easy use for people who worship her!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
6/11/2017
-Changed the headers of the Hollow Cradle Description.
-Changed some of Xunatar's Titles, added Symbols and Dogma, and added more clergy to the General Rules and Followers thread.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
6/14/17
Dalanesca's realm is now known as "Porta Inferni" rather than "Porta Inferi."  This was a mistake on my part when we created it.  Thus, "Circulorum Inferi" has been changed to "Circulorum Inferni."  

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Something new is happening. Due to the growing of their family, and the stress of trying to care for family while upholding their Godly duties, the executive decision has been made by Lord Drae the Keeper, and Lady Angela the Mother to merge Tar Eisalae: The Temple Library, and the Shrine of the Awakening Gardens in key areas.

It has been decided that the following areas are to be combined within the temples.
Infirmary: To care for those who suffer the magical mishaps in the practice arena, and alchemical maladies, a doorway to the Garden's Infirmary has been added to the main floor of the Temple Library. It stands out as a white marble doorway with an ivy motif to set it apart from the typical décor of the Temple Library.

Library: A set of double doors can be found on the second level of the Temple Library, which will open into the second level of the Garden Shrine Library, meant to give better access to information in both libraries. As such, everything within Lady Angela's library has been recorded into Tar Eisalae's Codex and can now be accessed by those doing research.

Private Quarters:
Adraejen and Angela's Private quarters have been combined, allowing the two deities to be together when they are not called away by their duties. A door has also been added to join the nursery to the couples room so that they can act as parents together.

Gardens: A new garden has sprung up outside of the Exotic Animal Conservatory. Bubbled in by a magical field to keep the creatures from breaking free, this garden is also connected directly to the grounds of the Awakening Gardens.
This merging has created a magical gateway that connects the two realms as well as the two continents.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Edit to Clergy + Other Information
Added the Quest tag [Quest] or [Q] – You should put this up in threads where you are looking for Ang to give you a job. This will come into play for later Rev updates
Connections - Added a blurb at the bottom for the various connections the Gardens have like the gateway to Dal's realm and a little bit more about the merge with Tar
The Temple Rules and Guidelines - Added that you absolutely do not have to complete all the trials written out, you can just say you did them. However, it's preferred that you at least let me know how your character reacts to the trials so Ang has an idea about them :3

Long list down below so you can skip it if you want ;)

Edit to Family Tree
Added the following + Updated the following with info provided:
Dante
Steele
Lily's In-laws
Estelle
Toya's In-laws
Furtuna
Talise
Gerard
Xunatar
Dalanesca
Varsha
Jessamyn
Rosemary
Various other In-laws to the sisters
Coriko
Elizabeth had her profile added as a link
Kaiser
Nemesis
Raeguel
Rizka
Justice
Christian
Daulton
Alden
Sparrow
Poppy
Hiro Kouen
Episcia
Larkspur
Eirik
Kale
Torn
Aisling
Iris
Nazerial
Aria
Cinder
Ernest
Updated Reyviir's Status

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
errrr I'm closing down The Awakening Gardens for a bit! :D So bear with me while I get things situated. Everyone who has a thread in the Gardens that is ongoing please let me know and I'll move it to the new forum!

:D THANKS!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Elysia, Gardens of Devotion Description

I'll add in more stuff that you can find but the main description is done!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Updated the images in my temples :3

Angela's 3 God Rules
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Domain change from Light and Strength to Light and Dreams.

Naota's first god rule has been changed from:

i. The ability to harness and use any source of light and consecrate it to holy light.

to:

i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]