Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Rebirth of an old, OLD character!
Hype

Character Info
Name: Calas "Hype" Shadai
Alignment: CN
Race: Ice Genasi
Class: Rogue/Assassin
Silver: 53
Perfect! I'm on mobile at the moment, but I'll be in as soon as I can :] 

Zephyra

Character Info
Name: Zephyra Rose
Race: Rosenite
Class: Psionic
Silver: 187
Is there anywhere Dal hangs out in particular? I can start a post for you tonight or tomorrow unless you'd rather?

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Sounds good.  I'm due to leave work in an hour and am working on a journal post but I'll work on it this afternoon/evening.  What I'm thinking is that perhaps the two of us (or three of us if Renate wants to participate still as well!) all see the same contract posted at an inn (I'm thinking the Winking Mermaid because it's in the most generally populated city) and possibly are all trying to obtain it, and decide to work together, or something along those lines.  We can see where it goes :)

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Renate

Character Info
Name: Alana
Race: Succubus
Class: Assassin
Silver: 201
I just made my first post at the Winking Mermaid as it happens so you'll be welcome to reply to that one if you like saying you just spotted a contract and I'll come over as well and fight you over it haha.