Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Well now...
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
This hasn't happened in a while, but most of my active threads have slowed down to where I don't have any replies to make this weekend. Therefore, I require moar. :O

Looking for 2 new threads, preferably with new people I have not rped with before or am not currently rping with. I usually reply with a max of 1 week barring any lengthy delays, so I promise to provide you with some pretty guaranteed activity every weekend. 

That said, who wants to go venturing with a druid/artifact hunter? ;)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I'll take on a thread with ya.  Any thoughts as to what sort of thing you're looking for?   You know me and my army of alts, lol.

Mazerine

Character Info
Name: Mazerine
Alignment: None
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Silver: 3301
I'll volunteer as well… Maz is a bit of a greenhorn (sheltered ambassador kid etc. etc.) but might be interesting if she gets roped into an adventure!
Harrison

Character Info
Name: Harrison Jones
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Devilishly Handsome
Silver: 773

[Made by Brittlez]

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Afternoon, everyone. :)

Cello: I tend to favor secret dungeons and lost civilizations with this character, and have yet to do anything beyond sea or plains in that regard. Perhaps some underground ruins get explored either accidentally or on purpose?

Mazerine: I see that your class is a mage, so maybe Natsumi and Maz meet in Wyllmochvar and we go from there? Natsumi is a member of the college - albeit a reviled one - so she goes on missions for them and sometimes helps out students or visitors. If Maz brings a mission or simply curiosity to the place of learning and magic, we could start up a quest.

Harrison: Where might thou sail in these dastardly waters? ;)
Natsumi tends to act as a treasure hunter on the high seas(she also attacks slavers without mercy, but that's another story). We could either have competition or cooperation if the prize is big enough. There's also a story of underwater ruins that I wanted to do at one point but never got the chance to do. We could go that route if you want.

Moliira

Character Info
I do have an idea for a thread, one of my alts is an exorcist, and he would definitely be in ruins of some kind to cleanse them.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Sounds good. We could have the two meet up in some haunted caverns or wherever and be forced to find the truth behind the destruction of the ruins before they can cleanse it. Since you have something in mind, I take it you'll be starting on your exorcist?

Moliira

Character Info
That works for me.  Are there are locations mapwise that are better than others?

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
I have some that are more difficult than others, particularly deadzones. Other than that, I can justify Natsumi being in pretty much any wilderness.

Moliira

Character Info
How about Eldingarheim?  A good place for spooky things to happen.