Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:18 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

All threads are now up and running. Thank you, everyone for responding. :)

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:03 AM, Post Subject: Well now...

Okeedoke. I just finished Maz's thread a couple hours ago and am now working on Moliira's post, but I can make our thread starter tomorrow. I'll PM you the link once it's up. :)

Author: Harrison, Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:28 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

If your character would be willing to cast the spell on mine that would totally work, would you like to start it then since you have more of an idea of what we're going to be doing?

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:45 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Maz: 
I can start a thread tonight in Wyllmochvar. I'll have Natsumi near an entrance of some sort and Maz can just happen in on her business. :)

Harrison:
Breath of Ki, as Moliira suggested, can be used on yourself or on others. We could go that route, but the ruins I am thinking of actually have an entrance similar to the first Bioshock with more of a magical, rather than technological, touch. Breath of Ki will be useful for sure, but not necessarily required if your character doesn't have access to magic. I think that you could even say that your character has access to a "Potion of Ki" while still buying the spell to sub, since it would be the closest item to what you want and in keeping with the rules; as far as I'm aware, at least.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:40 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Breath of Ki in the spell shop might be of use.

Author: Harrison, Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:40 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

The underwater ruins and working together would work for me, however I do have a question: How do we get to the ruins? Hmm…  I also didn't see anything in the shop that would help in this endeavor.

Author: Mazerine, Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:50 AM, Post Subject: Well now...

That's not a bad idea - Mazerine is a Junior Ambassador with the Endopano embassy in Adeluna, but she would definitely be travelling to different places for different reason.  Shall I start, or would you like to?

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:51 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Okeedoke. I look forward to it.

Still waiting to hear thoughts on my ideas from you other two, Harrison and Maz. They were in the same post that I used to address Moliira. :)

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:47 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Cool!  I should have a thread posted for you tomorrow evening.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:13 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Sounds perfect, actually. I already have a reason for why Natsumi might be in that place based on her adventures in the Plains of Bohar. :)

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

How about Eldingarheim?  A good place for spooky things to happen.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:59 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

I have some that are more difficult than others, particularly deadzones. Other than that, I can justify Natsumi being in pretty much any wilderness.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:56 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

That works for me.  Are there are locations mapwise that are better than others?

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:10 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Sounds good. We could have the two meet up in some haunted caverns or wherever and be forced to find the truth behind the destruction of the ruins before they can cleanse it. Since you have something in mind, I take it you'll be starting on your exorcist?

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:22 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

I do have an idea for a thread, one of my alts is an exorcist, and he would definitely be in ruins of some kind to cleanse them.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:51 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Afternoon, everyone. :)

Cello: I tend to favor secret dungeons and lost civilizations with this character, and have yet to do anything beyond sea or plains in that regard. Perhaps some underground ruins get explored either accidentally or on purpose?

Mazerine: I see that your class is a mage, so maybe Natsumi and Maz meet in Wyllmochvar and we go from there? Natsumi is a member of the college - albeit a reviled one - so she goes on missions for them and sometimes helps out students or visitors. If Maz brings a mission or simply curiosity to the place of learning and magic, we could start up a quest.

Harrison: Where might thou sail in these dastardly waters? ;)
Natsumi tends to act as a treasure hunter on the high seas(she also attacks slavers without mercy, but that's another story). We could either have competition or cooperation if the prize is big enough. There's also a story of underwater ruins that I wanted to do at one point but never got the chance to do. We could go that route if you want.

Author: Harrison, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:05 PM, Post Subject: Well now...

Author: Mazerine, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:42 AM, Post Subject: Well now...

I'll volunteer as well… Maz is a bit of a greenhorn (sheltered ambassador kid etc. etc.) but might be interesting if she gets roped into an adventure!

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:51 AM, Post Subject: Well now...

I'll take on a thread with ya.  Any thoughts as to what sort of thing you're looking for?   You know me and my army of alts, lol.

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:09 AM, Post Subject: Well now...

This hasn't happened in a while, but most of my active threads have slowed down to where I don't have any replies to make this weekend. Therefore, I require moar. :O

Looking for 2 new threads, preferably with new people I have not rped with before or am not currently rping with. I usually reply with a max of 1 week barring any lengthy delays, so I promise to provide you with some pretty guaranteed activity every weekend. 

That said, who wants to go venturing with a druid/artifact hunter? ;)