Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > Guys Night Out [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Shaya looked up at the woman, “If Uncle Xeik wants to be with Auntie Mia then so be it but it makes him a cheater. He would be unhappy if he was with me instead… BUT HE STILL A CHEATER AND A HEARTBREAKER.”

Saphielle looked at Lewis, “Think about the type of resonance we could have.”

Shaya made a face and stomped her foot at Saphielle, “DADDY SAID TO GO AWAY.” Before Lewis could get Shaya she kicked Saphielle in the shin.

“I’m going to be your wife! YOU WILL LOVE ME!” Saphielle disappeared in magic.

“NO!” Shaya stomped her feet and pouted up at her father. “Only Mommy is good for you.”

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis couldn’t believe what had come out of the woman’s mouth, but nothing could have prepared him for Alshaya. The girl was smart, and knew very well right from wrong despite her insistence that Xeik was a cheater. In that moment, Lewis was proud of Alshaya and her moral compass, though a little concerned at the fact that she seemed to be okay with kicking a random stranger…though the circumstances did seem to call for it.

Simone…just…our child…this girl… Lewis couldn’t help but smile.

This was a problem, though. That woman, Saphielle, was terrifyingly smart. Lewis had been on the run for months at a time, and was nearly untraceable. Yet this woman had tracked him down not once, but twice now. She also had access to magic. Things were starting to look a little troublesome.

When Xeik came back, the two had a conversation about it, and Xeik agreed that things were…problematic for the time being. “It might be safer to leave the children where they’re safe,” Xeik said. “Between the two of us, we can probably get some information on her. What do you say?”

Simone? You think I should look into this?

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Simone opened the communication to him. I think the girl is really smart. If she was using magic she could hide herself. Anyone you interact with could be here. I’m in the middle of a meeting right now though. Some girl came in looking for advice.

In Lewis’s mind, he could see through Simone’s eyes. Saphielle was sitting across from Simone chatting her up casually. Simone sipped some of the tea and the connection cut short.

Shaya looked up, “Daddy? I got a really bad feeling… Is Mommy okay?”