Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > Turning of Tides [PR]
Magnus

Character Info
Name: Magnus
Alignment: TG
Race: Sea Spirit -- Mummified
Class: Cleric/Librarian
Silver: 1000
Magnus chuckled. "Really, Drake, if it was going to be a hassle, I would not have made the job offer in the first place," he said, however, he was very happy to hear that Magnus was quite happy to take the job. As for the magic bit, Magnus merely gave him a slight shrug. 

"Not everyone can do it, it's true," he said with a nod. "However, it is very possible you have hidden potential that has yet to be made manifest," Magnus pointed out. "But if you are sure, then I won't press it," he chuckled. "Well, let's hope that a fight won't be happening. Its not really something we WANT to have happen. But, I think we are in good hands if it happens, I am sure. Though, I do hope that it won't cost you your life. If it does, however, fortunately, I know people who can help bring you back," he said with a chuckle. 

"Well, first thing, we should probably get you and your gear settled in. Then, if you are interested at all, I would like to take a visit to the bath house," Magnus admitted. "It might do you some good too," he said. "The medicinal waters might help your memories fall in line so you can sort them better. I know they've helped me with a couple things, this mummy rot included."
Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
Drake thought for a moment, "Well, if you're going to help me procure supplies…"  He held out his hand, counting off the few other things he knew he needed.  "Provisions can wait, but I'll need a new map and a new tinderbox.  My bag…"  He pulled the pack off of his back, "It seems in okay shape.  I'll keep this for now…but I think I could use a torch as well."  He crossed his arms and pondered for a moment longer.  "I think that should be everything for the moment."

As Magnus and Drake made their way to the necessary stalls and bought the remainder of Drake's supplies, Drake made a secondary list in his head of things he might need in the future, once he had more funds to allocate.  New weapons would be nice.  He shook his head.  No.  I'll just keep up with the maintenance on these blades here that I already own.  

"Okay. Magnus," Drake said finally.  "I think I have everything else I need.  We can go ahead and go to the bathhouse now, if you would be so ever kind as to lead the way."  Drake did a joking bow, and waved Magnus to the lead.