Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > F is for Fun[P/R][Event]
Iva

Character Info
Name: Iva
Alignment: TG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Young Seer
Silver: 639
Drae had rounded up all the current child and even sent a message to Ash. He had tried to get as many as possible. They were expecting a new sibling soon and from the children’s understanding he wanted to get to know the ones at the temple. He managed to hook Sapphire, Iva(of course), Fern, Belle,  Ash, and Foxglove. Foxglove and Ash were out of the temple at the moment but would be meeting them in Abed.

It might have been a bit weird considering Iva was the biggest pain of them all. She didn’t understand where she was going and she had a million and one questions for Drae. “Why am I on your shoulders?” She leaned over him and gave a puppy dog eyed stare as they stepped through a portal, all together, and into the streets of the festival.

“YAY! Look at all of ittttt.” Iva leaned down and took some colored sand from one of the people holding it up to her. She took it, inspected it, and looked back at what the other people were doing. “Daddy? Don’t be mad okay?” She took it and put it all over the front of Drae proud of herself. “We match! We match!” She giggled as she the girls followed suit and covered each other. Sapphire was holding Drae’s hand and she ended up with the most color on her as the twins decorated her.

“You look brilliant Sapph!” Belle yelled as Fern nailed her twin right in the head with a fistful of colored sand. “Ferrrnnn” Belle shook the sand out of her blonde hair as Iva was giggling.

The twins looked up at her and took fistfuls of more sand and viciously assaulted Drae and Iva. “Take that you walking devil of a child.” They were all laughing and Iva hanged onto Drae’s head for dear life as they were assaulted.

“I’m a good girl!” Iva yelled down at them. Sapphire smirked and so did the others.

“Liar,” Fern yelled as Iva hit her with a fistful of the powder once more.

“Nuh uh,” Iva now had her hands on her hips as the twins chuckled towards her. They were fully covered in the covered powder now.

OOC: Brittlez :D
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
"You, my dear, are on my shoulders, because we are going someplace that is going to be very very crowded, and I don't want to risk losing you," he replied looking up at her with a smile as the portal enveloped them. They stepped out into the crowded city center of the massive and beautiful city of Abed. The air was a cacauphony of delicious smells, fantastic music and laughter, and a riot of color as the festival powders were flung willy nilly all about them. 

"Welcome to Abed, girls!" he said cheerfully as dancers whirled about them and people with baskets full of pouches of colored powder passed them by, handing each of the girls their own unique color. When Iva asked him not to get mad at her, Drae almost looked up at her, a bit confused. 
"Why would I get ma—" he was cut off as a cascade of turquoise powder showered down his hair, face, and vest. Fortunately he had managed to close his eyes and mouth before the cascade had hit. 

"Riiiight…" he grimaced slightly before blowing the excess powder from his face as Iva cheered about them matching. He barely managed to get that word out before the other girls were throwing powder at each other. Puffs of red and purple splashed about Drae as the twins attacked Sapphire who was holding his hand. Drae looked down at her, and smiled, releasing her hand so she could unleash hell with her pretty sapphire blue powder if she wanted. He was chuckling right along with Iva as the twins tossed sand at one another, but apparently their giggles were heard. The next thing Drae knew Iva was being assaulted, and himself simply by association, with red, purple and blue powder. Drae held on tight to Iva as she clung to his head, trying to turn so that they both would avoid getting powder in their eyes, the older girls calling Iva a devil child, which was typical, and Iva calling back that she was a good girl. 

"Oh, come now, girls," Drae chuckled as Iva's hands left his hair to sit on her hips. "We are here to have fun, not to poke fun at Iva," he said. As he said this, he motioned to a bag of sand from one of the baskets, and it flew over to him. He flicked his fingers and each of the girls was pelted with brilliant yellow sand. 

"Now, let's stop wasting this on each other. We have to save some for Holly, and Foxglove and Ash, don't we?"

Foxglove

Character Info
Name: Foxglove
Silver: 502
Iva gave him a look and nodded as if accepting. “I could get stolen. I AM A VERY POWERFUL BEING!” The five year old was laughing like a loon as they got into the streets of Abed. She was adoring the amount of people, way more than her temple home.

Like a cat to water Iva was clinging to Drae as she got attacked. “I AM BEING BULLIED! ME THE MOST POWER-” Powder got in her mouth and she made a face. “Is my tongue blue?” She stuck out her now sapphire blue tongue. “Tastes like dirt.” 

Laughter came from the sideline as Drae instructed the girls not to use it on themselves. “They aren’t bound to listen.” Foxglove stood there in a green and gold saree. Her long red hair was pulled up into braids and she was holding onto Dart. They looked like a young version of Rohan and Angela. The only difference was, Foxglove was not built like her mother was. She had slender hips and a much smaller bust size.

“FOX!” Iva yelled out as Foxglove came over and kissed the girl’s cheek. “I’ve been a good girl.”

“Oh, I’m sure.” Fox gave a smile to Drae and the others. “Sorry we are late, we were held up in Laeto. Fun times.” She jabbed at Dart playfully as they got bags of powder. Hers was much like Angela’s would have been, a very deep canopy green. “What color did you get Dart?” She tried to peek into his bag.

OOC: Brittlez
Young Hero

Character Info
Name: D'Artagnan "Dart" Tallow
Race: Human- Turned Rosenite
Class: Tavern Boy turned Warrior
Silver: 1295
It was clear by the look on Drae's face as Foxglove and D'Artagnan approached that he had never really met the pair before, but there was no mistaking their lineage in either of them. Foxglove was Angela's spitting image, and to be truthful, if Drae hadn't known better, he would have though that Angela had given birth to Rohan, and de-aged about…. ten… fifteen years in appearance (not that Angela looked old, mind you, but Foxglove had an incredibly youthful look about her that made even some of the younger girls appear older than they were.) Drae had since gotten used to seeing such similarities in Angela and her children, and the only thing that kept him from thinking Foxglove was her twin was the knowledge that Foxglove technically wasn't a daughter, but an avatar, essentially a copy of Angela. 

The resemblance between mother and daughter was uncanny, but nothing was as shocking as the young man who traveled with her. 
Rohan had mentioned that he and his cousin had looked a lot alike, but this was almost unbelievable. D'Artagnan was Rohan's spitting image, with the same unkempt brown hair, though Dart's was significantly longer, and he was sporting a bit of facial hair, and though he had paler eyes than his ghostly cousin, his facial features and body build were very much the same. Unlike Rohan, however, D'Artagnan was rather lanky, with legs that seemed to be a mile long. The boy was easily a couple inches taller than the Warlock, and Drae's height wasn't really something to be sneezed at. 

Dart followed Foxglove across the square to where her younger sisters were pelting each other and their surrogate father with the colorful sand, and was nearly deafened by the scream of glee from the youngest on the dark man's shoulders when she spotted her older sister. He grunted slightly when Fox nudged him in the ribs, almost blaming him for the hold up in Laeto. He blushed a bit and gave her a sheepish grin before he straightened up. He was asked about his powder color and he looked inside the bag. 

"Uh… well i-it isn't r-r-really a c-c-color," he replied as he picked up a pinch full of the powder from his bag and flicked the white substance playfully into Foxglove's hair. "Y-you should introduce everyone," he added with a smile. He offered a hand to Drae. 

"It's a p-p-pleasure, Sir. I am Dart Tallow," he said as Drae took his hand and shook it firmly, though careful not to dislodge Iva from his shoulders.
Belle

Character Info
Name: Belle Rose
Alignment: CG
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 43
Giggling when he put the powder in her hair Fox looked towards the girl. Foxglove took the look Drae gave her with stride knowing he had never seen her before. “I’m Foxglove and this is Dart.” She grinned sheepishly towards Iva, and she had good reason at that!

“FOXGLOVE HAS A BOYFRIEND.” Iva yelled out into the crowd. She moved a little bit so she could touch Dart’s hand as well. “Do you get touchy with my sister?”

“IVA, that is none of your business nor your concern.” Foxglove was bright red, she obvious had a bit more morals than her mother did as she took a bit of her powder and put it on the little girl. Iva was giggling like mad as she hugged onto Drae more.

Belle swooped in and hugged her sister tightly. “Hi! I’m Belle, I’m the oldest of both Fern and I. I’m an herbalist!” She had long blonde hair and wore the opposite colors of Fern. Where Fern was in a mostly green dress with gold detail, Belle was in a mostly gold dress with green details.

“It’s so nice that you could take our sister out into the world Dart! Thank you so much!” The twins looked joyful as they hooked their arms together again. Their blues eyes taking in everything.

Main: Angela Rose
Young Hero

Character Info
Drae looked at Foxglove and smiled. 
"I should have known you on the spot, both of you," he chuckled. "Dart I do believe I have met some of your family," he said. Dart looked surprised, but was once again deafened by Iva shouting about Foxglove having a boyfriend. For once it was only Foxglove who was turning red, though a slight blush had painted Dart's face. 

Yeah, sure… boyfriend…
He was sure he could pull off boyfriend/protector after their little excursion in Laeto forest. No one really needed to know what happened. However, when Iva reached down and grabbed his hand and asked him if he got touchy with Foxglove, it was his turn to go red. He was surprised more than anything that a… what a five-year-old, would have actually said something so adult. 

"B-believe me, little one, m-m-my j-j-job is s-s-simply to look after Foxglove," he promised, raising his right hand as if swearing to Iva that this was all. 

Dart smiled as Belle introduced herself. "Hello, Belle, and Fern. It is s-s-so good to m-m-meet you both," he said with a smile. 
Sapphire

Character Info
Name: Sapphire Rose-Kyrie
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 391
Iva stared at him with all the trouble in the world. “HIS FACE SAYS HE’S LYING DADDY HE’S BEING TOUCHY!” The five year old was raising all holy hell up on Drae’s shoulders now before Foxglove took a spicy bun from a stand and shoved it in her mouth. Foxglove proceeded to pay for it and smiled.

“Shut up Iva, before you scare him away.” Foxglove’s voice was low but she was sure Dart could hear here. Iva’s eyes were getting watery from the spices as she took a bit out of the bun and cried.

“Fox burnt my tongue,” a thousand tears later and she was sharing the bun with Sapphire. Sapphire’s eyes got teary as she looked up at Drae.

“It’s really spicy Drae. Abed is known for their spices.” She looked at Dart. “I’m Sapphire! I’m second youngest right now!” Sapphire greeted him with her giant blue eyes. She held onto Drae’s hand again after she took some of her blue powder and put it all over Dart and Foxglove. “Now you match!”

She snuggled into Drae’s side and Iva began to try to get her away. “Share!” Sapphire hissed up at her.

“Speaking of sharing,” Belle and Fern stared at Dart for a moment or two.

“No way! Mine! I found him first!” Foxglove returned the hissing that Sapphire was doing to the twins now.

OOC: Brittlez!
Young Hero

Character Info
Drae looked at Foxglove reproachfully for shoving the spicy bun into Iva's mouth, and the following flood of tears due to the spice all but matted the turquoise powder in his hair to mud. He looked up to Iva as she shared the bun with Sapphire, who did indeed confirm that the bun was worth tears it was so spicy.

"Well now, maybe you won't tease your big sister. It won't be too long before all you girls have beaus and protectors, you know," Drae chuckled as he patted Dart on the shoulder. "Though, I think we can all hope that they have looser tongues than this one," he commented, having taken notice of Dart's stuttering tongue. Dart couldn't help the glare that he returned, even though it appeared that Drae said it in good humor. The glare faded, however, as Sapphire flung her equally blue powder at himself and Foxglove and he couldn't help but laugh, and tossed some of his own white back at her. There were some giggles as she snuggled into Drae's side and it was rather adorable how Iva tried to shoo her away, only to be hissed at and told to share.

Then Dart noticed how Belle and Fern seemed to be looking at him, and spoke of sharing. It was Fox's turn to get all sorts of possesive as she practically clung to him and told them that he belonged to her. He remembered that Arriese women, particularly Rosenites had a way of being possessive of their males, simply because males of their kind were few and far between. 

It didn't stop Dart from feeling a bit puffed up. It wasn't very often that girls wanted to fight over his affections. He did, however, cling back to Foxglove to reinforce that he was technically hers. 

Drae laughed. "Oh my. I do believe we need to settle this properwise, otherwise he just might get claimed by your sisters, Fox!"
Fern

Character Info
Name: Fern Rose
Class: Healer in Training
Silver: 2747
Sapphire seemed to favor Dart as well but it was more so because he reminded her so much of Iva’s father, she remembered him well. She took the white powder in stride and giggled. She did notice how Fern and Belle looked at him and tilted her head. She was much too young to completely understand the appeal of the opposite sex just yet.

Fern’s blue eyes were almost grinning towards Dart as she strolled forward. The twins were much more developed and their golden hair was shining in the sun. They could have who ever they wanted and they were sure of it. “Oh yes! We must battle it out unless Foxglove can prove just how much Dart is hers.” It was almost like a challenge.

Foxglove opened her mouth for a moment before looking at Drae and Dart. Her eyes shifted back to the twins and shrugged. “We got married in Laeto Rainforest by a group of Tribesman. Dart and I are going to make it official when we are ready.” It was only then that the twins backed off.

“That’s all you had to tell us. We’re not messing with married men.” They put their hands up and shook their head. Fern gave Dart a laugh. “We’re only joking about taking you away from Fox. We think you are cute but it would be a death sentence to battle her. She is much stronger than most people give her credit for.” They chuckled among themselves.

“Thanks.” Foxglove clung to Dart’s arm more while she caught a glimpse of Iva’s face.

“I… I am telling MAMA ON YOU.” Iva waved her finger at Fox and Dart. “She is gonna be so mad you didn’t tell her.”

“Iva… she knows.” Foxglove let the little one know and suddenly it was like a light went off in Iva’s little head.

“Oh yeah… She would wouldn’t she?” Iva bent down to get a confirmation from Drae.

OOC: I'm Brittlez the Admin!
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
The entire exchange made Drae chuckle as he looked up at Iva and nodded the confirmation that Angela did indeed know that Foxglove and D'Artagnan had been tribally married. To prove it Dart had even wrapped his arm around Foxglove to show off a tribal band that he wore. The hand that she had grabbed his arm with bore a similar band, though a touch more feminine in style. 

"Well then, I guess that settles that," Drae chuckled. "Gotta go do your hunting elsewhere," he said looking at the other girls. He looked about, and carefully got Iva down off of his shoulders so she could walk around a bit. "Well that's almost everyone. Now all we have to do is wait on Ash and Holly and we'll all be able to go about this festivale as one giant family," he said as she stretched a bit, kind of stiff from having Iva on his shoulders while trying to avoid the flurries of colorful sand. 

"Shall we all go find a place to sit and have a taste of the curry this place is famous for?" he asked looking about, and then proceeded to herd the group towards some benches and tables.