Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > The Sacred Land of Abed > The Blessed City of Abed > F is for Fun[P/R][Event]
Ash

Character Info
Name: Ash
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Paladin
Silver: 210
“Alright ladies, we’re heading to Abed for some fun. We got invited by Baby Daddy Number Two Hundred.” Ash picked on his mother before opening up a gateway to Abed. “We are to enjoy the day, get each other dirty, and if Flower is a good girl I’ll even let her bath all the powder off of me at the bathhouse.” He chuckled a bit as he kissed Aisling’s cheek. Holly moaned a bit as she walked through the door.

“You two are sickly cute and I’m over it.” The bard brushed off her dress and looked around Abed. It was one of her favorite places to be.

Ash put his arm around Aisling and almost swept her off her feet into portal. The paladin was the same build as Drae from the looks of it as soon as they found him. His peppered hair was all that stood differently and his mother’s eyes stared over Drae as if judging him for a second. “It is a pleasure to finally meet the Baby Maker. You are all the talk among the ladies of the temple, they call you the mare tamer.”

The girls all screamed his name and Iva ran over to hug his leg. “Ash, be nice! We don’t want to scare this one off JACKASS,” Fern yelled at him and Ash put his hands up.

“Whoa. Whoa, delicate flowers of doom, I do not mean ill tidings towards our future Papa.” He grinned towards Drae. “Are you banging my sister?” Ash’s words were upfront as he teased Dart.

“You are a Paladin for crying out loud ACT LIKE IT.” Foxglove was blushing as she yelled.

“Big brotherly love comes before Paladin oath. I assure you I have not broken my oath, not a once.” He looked handsome in his tunic and pants. He was well groomed and playful with his sisters.

Holly stepped forward and gave Drae a smile. “I’m Holly, this is Ash and Aisling.” She bowed with her dancer clothes. 

Melianme

Character Info
Name: Aisling Melianme
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard/Warlock
Silver: 635
Aisling had to roll her eyes as Ash. "I think that pleasure will be saved if YOU are the good one," she teased back before the paladin whisked her through the portal into Abed. "We love you too, Holly," she added as she stepped out of the portal behind her friend. The city center of Abed was bright and cheerful and the music was positively divine. Though she was nowhere near as graceful in the dance as Holly was, Aisling whirled around with the dancers a couple times before she spotted among the crowd the group that clearly matched the people they were looking for. 

"Holly! Is that them?" she asked, grabbing her friend's arm and pointing to the group sitting in the plaza. The trio moved across the plaza and Ash immediately approached Drae. Drae raised an eyebrow at the man, who was calling him things like Baby Maker, and the Mare Tamer. He raised an eyebrow at the young man, who in all honesty, was maybe only a couple years Drae's junior. 

"Not the most flattering of nicknames I've had, I assure you," the warlock replied skeptically. The girls, however, were quick to reapproach their brother for his bad manners, telling him quite plainly that they didn't want to scare Drae off. He appreciated this, as it told him that they had grown as fond of him as he had them. He and Aisling both rolled their eyes and shook their heads when Ash quite brashly called Dart out on possibly being intimate with Foxglove. 

Somehow, the lanky young man seemed to take it in stride, like he had expected such a thing from the older brother. Foxglove's reaction was amusing enough, however, and he hugged her to let her know he was not bothered by such claims. 

As handsome and noble he looked in his paladin garb, but he was quickly requiring someone to put him in his place. 
"Is that so? So our cuddling last night was within the bounds of your paladin oath… You know, when we were in naught but our skins?" Aisling asked him as she grabbed his ear and pulled him down to her shoulder level. 

This sent both Drae and Dart into a fit of chuckles. Drae took Holly's hand when she bowed and introduced herself, her brother and their companion. "Ah, Holly. It is certainly a pleasure to meet you at last," he said as he kissed the back of her hand. "Your mother tells me you are quite the accomplished bardess."