Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > Welcome to the World [Event][Open]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
[OOC: This is a one-shot for everyone to greet Myrra. If anyone tries to harm her or the rabbit there will be repercussions This is for saying hello to her, gifts to her, and bunny boops. Remember only one post per character. Thank you!]

Things were starting to die down and both rabbit and child seemed to be settled. Angela smiled a bit as she looked down into her arms and saw the bunny snuggled into Myrra’s swaddle. Myrra had wispy black hair and when she did choose to peek at the world carried Drae’s steel colored eyes.

The Mother held both of them tightly in her arms as she made her way down the stairs of the house. The rocking chair from the temple appeared. It was well crafted much like the elven works and appeared like it had many years of use. It was the same one she had used with all of Adraejen’s children.

Her red hair was in wild curls as there wasn’t much time to put any effort in it. It mocked roaring waterfalls as it flowed over the chair’s edges and touched the ground. Gently the mother rocked back and forth. “It has come to my attention,” her voice softly spread across the island. “That many people have waited to see what they have fought so hard to protect. Come to me and give your greeting to Myrra Rose-Porthyrius, fourth child of Magic and Life. We will wait for you. You can touch her as I protect her now.”

The bunny let out a soft yawn with the child as Angela chuckled softly. It had been a rather big day for them both but they appeared happy together.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Kinnara

Character Info
Name: Lan Ying
Race: Possessed Human
Class: Wandering Minstrel/Exorcist
Silver: 0
Although Abed had been spared from the magical mischief brought by the swirls of divine magic, the changes were felt strongly through the Blessed City's atmosphere. Travel was beginning to return to its daily rhythms, and many came through boats or magic to see the youngest child of the Goddess of Life. Among these well-wishers came an Abedi woman who was eager to see the newborn girl. "I wonder, what sort of music would she take an interest in?" The minstrel mused to herself.

Naija was dressed in her best–a sari of turquoise blue and gold embroidery, decorated with shimmering sequins. Earrings of amber and pearl were paired with carnelian and gold, and she wore her favorite set of gold bangles on her wrists and ankles. She entered the line along with the others, and waited patiently by tuning her sitar. Yes, she now knew what song to play for the divine daughter and her parents. Something beautiful, soothing, like the gentle sea breeze which caressed the shores of this enchanted land.

When it was her turn to come forward, she gave the Mother and her child a smile. "Many blessings and love to you, Lady of Life, and your little one. My gift will be one of my greatest treasures bestowed upon me when I took my first breath."  Taking her sitar, she took a seat as she strummed the strings of the instrument.

The song first came in gentle waves, like the tides lapping around a boat on calm waters. The hypnotic reverberations of the instrument favored by many from the Blessed City weaved in and out to create a lulling serenade. As she played, Naija thought of the blue leaves of the trees, the dark blue grass, and the mystic hue of Sidhiel's waters. The howlite arches graced the skyline like curved slivers of the sister moons in her memory.

When her song came to a close, she ended with a soft note trailing off like an echo. Rising to her feet, she gave the divine mother and daughter another bow, then took her leave. "May fortune and happiness never fail to follow your footsteps Myrra, daughter of Life and Magic." She whispered, before returning to the festivities outside in the streets.

Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars–let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars…
elusivephantom
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Kale Grenich
Alignment: CN
Race: Human...
Class: Psychic
Silver: 1468
Odd things had happened of late, from a once-familiar air elemental with multiple sets of wings appearing beside Kale to reports of a rampaging rabbit, of all things. Now tales spread of Angela's newest child. This alone, brought Kale to Angela's doorstep. He set lightly upon the walkway outside amidst the festivities and frolicking, grimacing as people shoved and jostled him trying to catch a glimpse of the goddess and her child. He had no time for this; Kale lifted his hand and near-ethereal barriers formed and pushed the crowd to either side to make a path.

The man rapped the door with his left hand while the four-winged bird landed beside him and glanced upwards. After a moment, Kale opened the door and walked in. "Alright, i'm here, Angela," he said with a false annoyance. He walked over to look at the child; the eyes weren't that of Angela and the hair certainly wasn't, either. "She seems to look more like her father," he said to Angela, "And I guess this little rabbit here is what caused all this havoc I heard about." It was an adorable familiar now and would likely stay that way. "Welcome to the world, Myrra. Be good and stay true to your ideals, okay," he said softly to the new life, "But don't let your mother push you around. You're at least part rosenite; live your own life."

Kale stood straight once more, looking to Angela with a wry smirk. "Unfortunately, I can only give her advice. You already know more about parenting than I ever will. I'll see you around," he said with a wave as he left. The four winged bird, understanding the cause of its existence, looked to Angela and bowed itself forward, opening its wings to a fraction of their total span. The elemental turned its gaze to the little one in the woman's arms and lingered a moment more before hopping out the door after Kale. The two took flight together and were gone.

Damon Naur

Character Info
Name: Damon Naur
Alignment: TN
Race: Phoenix
Class: Ranger
Silver: 2120
A calm finally had come over the realm as the rabbit had finally been brought to peace. Damon looked at all the warriors that were exhausted after the long battle that had ensued in an effort to bring the final outcome. He sat down leaning back against an outcrop of stone for a bit to rest. His phoenix bow rest across his lap with both hands holding tightly to it for the continued warmth. Seeing the calm upon the battlefield helped the archer relax even further. There had been a birth of a child; a powerful child that was the product of two deities. It was not a common occurrence, which would explain the intense magical chaos. All of Revaliir would need to keep on their toes for what this new baby could bring to their world.  

After several minutes of resting, Damon finally pushed off the ground to stand. There was a gathering of people that all could sense where the goddess and her new child were. He did not want to intrude, but respect was to be paid to the new addition. Slinging his bow over his shoulder Damon made his way over to the gathering. There was a small building where the power felt to be emanating. He was careful to not bump or be bumped by the celebrating crowd. There appeared to be some sort of alcohol that was being passed around to help loosen up the mood as well. Damon chuckled slightly as he passed by an older gentleman that had flailing arms while explaining his triumph in the battle against the magical rabbit.

With some doing, Damon finally made it to the doorstep of the building and knocked politely before entering. There was no one there at the moment besides the goddess and her new charge. “Blessings be upon you and your child, mi’lady. I wish only good things for your family.” He bowed with a small sweep of his arm. He had not met another deity except for the one he had pledged his life to all those years ago. She had a softer power around her that did earn her the title of Mother. Damon was not one for many words as his occupation was that of a warrior. Not wanting to take up the time of a goddess, he bowed once more and took his leave. Drinking was more of what would be his next stop.

Kiba

Character Info
Name: Kiba Balatro
Alignment: TN
Race: Diowolf/Dragon Shade
Class: Champion - Protector Vitae
Silver: 5904
“That was much more intense than I thought it was going to get,” Kiba rubbed his leg to push out the cramp that had formed.  He was grateful that it was only a cramp and not the gaping wound that had been there before.  His chest also only had slight red swelling instead of the gash.  The diowolf knew he would have to find the woman who had healed him soon to thank her properly for the care.  She had taken a great risk to halt her own fighting to come to his aid.  Bi-colored eyes glanced around the now settled battlefield to take in the celebration that was taking place.  He smiled as she saw drinks being passed along with healers working on the battle scars that had been obtained.  "This new world brings a lot of interesting things to the table.  Fighting ethereal rabbits?  Even if I did have my memory I doubt I would have ever done that before." 

Kiba dusted off the last of the dirt that had clumped on his black tunic before heading towards the celebrating group.  He laughed softly as the music began to strike up along with dancing.  Many were excited to hear that the Mother had given birth and that all were safe.  The diowolf was also certain that many were pleased to have their magic back in proper order.  Thankfully his transforming had only a small amount of magic to make it work.  He was just glad to be able to change at will instead of at the mercy of the tangled ley lines any longer.  

A small building was at the center of the celebration, and he knew Angela to be in there with her new child.  Kiba did his best to weave through the growing crowd.  He was not one for crowds or parties.  For this occasion he would dare the masses to say hi at least for a moment to the Mother.  Once he had made it to the door Kiba did not take the time to knock.  Instead he opened the door quickly and slipped through to get away from the growing noise.  Inside was oddly quiet.  He smiled and was glad that they loud people outside would not deserve the resting pair.  "Good day to you, dear Mother, and to you little one," he greeted with a kneel before them.  Kiba smiled up at Angela knowing that she would irked that he had used a title instead of her name.  "If either of you ever need anything, you know I will be there.  Never hesitate to call upon me."  His hand gently reached out to lightly cup the child's head.  Feeling the warmth from the child helped comfort him in a way.  Kiba stood up finally and placed a kiss on the top of Angela's head.  "You both cause quite a stir, but I am happy you are doing well.  Get some rest."  

Knowing that there would be others that wished to visit the pair, Kiba took his leave.  He gave her one last smile before leaving the small home.

Key

Character Info
Name: Reyviir Rose-LeSilve
Race: Aerkai-Rosenite
Class: Some dude v2
Silver: 0
His travels had taken him far. To another world entirely, even. He had left without saying anything - had left with only a note in his room stating he'd be back, and that his mother shouldn't worry. She probably would anyway, cause that seemed an entirely mom thing to do, but oh well. He had things to do, people to meet, places to see: adventures to live. He had learned much about the other side of his family - and about himself - and though he did not regret it, he was given cause to doubt on more than one occasion if he were actually better off knowing.

Nonetheless, when he returned, it was as a young man armed with the truth. He knew more now than his lamentable father had ever bothered to share.

It was on his way home that he'd heard the news. The goddess Angela was pregnant again, it seemed, which meant…

"A new sibling." Reyviir's smile could not have been any broader. At once, he made for Sidhiel. Upon arriving, things were much calmer than they had been a mere few hours prior. Allowing his instinct to guide him, the young aerkai-rosenite hybrid made good time. Mother's presence always had been to him a guiding light - indeed, when he had been for a time lost to the void, she had been the beacon to lead him to freedom. It was with confidence that he stepped through the door, and it was with a restraint rather unlike him that he kept from running toward Angela and hugging her. Her arms, after all, were occupied already.

"Mother," he said, quiet, almost reverential as he bowed his head in respect. His timid smile grew as he approached and knelt before them all, and with wonder looked upon Myrra. "Little sister," he greeted warmly, and he beamed, she looked so perfect and cute and maybe the slightest bit mischievous already. A girl after his own heart. She had begun to stir, and with hope, he looked up at Angela and Adraejen - a man unfamiliar to him, but if he was kind to his mother (which he had to be - when they had reunited, his mother had seemed to him less of a mind to tolerate fools than when she had been with his own father) then that was good enough for him.

He cleared his throat, suddenly nervous. "M-may… may I hold her?"

And soon enough the newest member of the family was swaddled oh so carefully in his arms, neck carefully supported, bunny familiar gingerly sniffing at him but easing off soon enough once he had been ascertained to be of no threat. "Lil' sis, lil' sis, what will your future hold?" he asked in a soothing singsong voice, his tone low, gentle. "I hope the world welcomes you kindly." 

Soon enough she was back in her parents' proper care and Reyviir, not wanting to hoard their time when so many others yet wanted to see the newborn babe, excused himself. Included in his farewells were an assurance that he loved his mother and new sister very much and a promise to visit more often.

Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae looked a little worse for wear as he stood beside Angela's rocking chair, but despite looking very tired, a happy smile was on his lips. He looked on at all the people who came to pay their respects; the Abedi woman Naija, the warrior Damon, the diowolf Kiba whom Drae had seen about Elysia in recent weeks, and one of his own step-children. He had yet to actually meet Reyviir, but the way he looked as he cooed and held Myrra, Drae could tell he was truly family. Little Myrra seemed to like him well enough as her rabbit booped his nose. 

Drae was careful to thank all those who came. They all deserved the praise since they had all done much of the work in helping bring down Myrra's rampant rabbit. His massive celestial cat purred at each of them from its place curled protectively around the rocking chair. Once there was a lull in the visitors, Drae turned to Angela and held out his arms to take the tiny bundle from her and hold his infant daughter for the first time. 

"Hello, my little one," he cooed at the tiny girl, her thick wisps of black hair as dark as his. She opened her tiny new peepers and peered up at him with the same steely gaze he had held when he was mortal. He kissed her forehead tenderly and her rabbit nuzzled his cheek. Myrra cooed up at him, and wisps of his long dark hair tickled her face and she sneezed. Instinctively, Drae checked his hair color. Still black. 

"It seems that order has begun to restore itself," he smiled. She began to fuss slightly and he shushed her before returning her to his wife's arms. He moved over and kissed Angela's forehead. "I'm glad the two of you are alright," he told her. "This time around has really been fun, hasn't it?"

Raeguel

Character Info
Name: Raeguel
Race: Daywalker
Class: Radiant Knight
Silver: 836
Thank the heavens that the madness was dealt with. Chasing after magically crafted rabbits wasn’t something that Raeguel would usually bother with, but his son, on the other hand, had met with the thing on occasion. Perhaps by fate? Who was to say? But when it was all over, of course, he had to come and see latest of Angela’s ever-extending family. Not to mention that Lucian had duties to see her as well, as both her brother and as a fledgling leader. The two made the journey by themselves and through it, he had seen that the boy was growing to be quite a man of his own right. It made the father happy to see that he wouldn’t follow his darkened path from the past.

The two wasted little time when it was their turn to navigate through the thicket that was the crowd and made their way over to the pair and their baby girl. Raeguel smiled and kneeled, “Lady Angela, Lord Drae. Congratulations on Myrra’s coming to this world. I pray that she lives a long and prosperous life.” It wouldn’t be much of a surprise in saying that he would assist in protecting her if needed, as his debt towards the goddess was great. Lucian then approached with a box and kissed his mother’s cheek. “For Myrra, when she gets older. I had it crafted a few days ago.”

Inside was a bracelet, in its center was a ruby rose accompanied by several golden leaves around it. His eyes turned to his sister and they nearly melted before he claimed himself and kissed her forehead. “Good luck, to both of you”, he said before bowing to Angela and Drae. Raeguel rose back up to his feet and ushered his son away, letting the others in audience present their congratulations to the three of them. For a moment though, a split moment, the daywalker stopped in the middle of their trek in the crowd.

“Father?”, Lucian said, noticing his hesitation, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. It’s nothing.” He did his best to smile and continued on, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off. A feeling that crept up his neck that someone was here that…shouldn’t have been. Perhaps it was nothing really. Either way, he trekked onward.

The Daybreaker
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
To say that he felt out of place, surrounded by such a happy and festive crowd was, to say the least. Nemesis wasn’t a people person, not unless he had to be for the sake of his ventures or something else. It was why he wasn’t present in chasing after bunny rabbits unless he would make them into a feast and certainly he didn’t care about magic going haywire. Still, he was here, standing on the outskirts of the crowds, as far away as possible. Cloaked in a dark hood, he didn’t want to chance the possibility that his other self or the children that were once his coming and recognizing him. Of course, he would spot them as one of the recent visitors that saw the Gods’ infant.

His eyes lingered upon Lucian, the boy he would never raise- he was a fine young man and he couldn’t help but ponder what he was like. He was typically the meeker twin than Nerezza but something told him that he grew more confident. Then…and only then did his eyes fall upon the man that had once been Nathaniel before swallowed by the darkness in his heart. The darkness that was Nemesis. There was a pinch of resentment towards him, his eyes sharpened in burning hatred for a second before they softened back to normal and watched them go on their way.

Raeguel stopped midway and it seemed like he might have picked up on the vaewolf, only to shake the feeling off and continue on. With that out of the way, his attention turned back to the Goddess and whom he assumed to be her new companion. He didn’t like Angela. There was no hate for her, he plainly didn’t like this incarnation of her. Still, she had granted him and Celeste something they could have never obtained on their own- their own child. Sergei was as healthy as possible and begrudgingly, Nemesis thought it would only be fair to attend out of respect. But he wasn’t going to make a show out of it. Instead, he simply looked on from the distance before turning to make his own leave. But not without sending the Goddess, and the Goddess alone, a message.

“Good luck with the little one.”

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
arcanum

Character Info
Name: LeSilve
Race: Aerkai
Class: Some dude
Silver: 1128
He had eventually separated from the curious group with which he had tackled the bunny. Striking his own path had led to some curious developments: first, he couldn't help noticing that his arm did not feel the same as it had before. The mage took a moment, flexing the skeletal limb and observing it closely, brows furrowed in concentration. It no longer felt as though it were a part of him - that was, he decided in the end, the closest he could come to describing the sensation.

He would not fully uncover its secrets - its true identity as both mimic and spectral, a familiar of unusual shape - for some time yet to come.

The second of strange occurrences happened on his way to greet Angela. He had figured he may as well - she probably wouldn't let him live it down if she found out he'd been in the area and had not deigned to even so much as show his face. Upon nearing the newborn babe's refuge, he crossed a bright cyan haired youth - or rather, the youth crossed him, and more or less accosted him in a flurry of frenetic energy. Fearing the worst - and panicking more than he'd care to admit - Frey had fled.

He stepped only some time later into Myrra's temporary home, entering with a curt, nervous bow. He nodded to both parents. "Glad to see you hale and healthy, Angela," he murmured, before kneeling down to Myrra's level. "And you as well, little one." His usual ghost of a smile had surfaced. He rose to his feet. "I've little to offer as a gift, I'm afraid - perhaps a good luck charm…?" A quick rune was drawn in the air before him, warm, benevolent energy radiating from it. Soon enough, it faded away. His smile broadened just a fraction. "With that, I think I'll take my leave… Be seeing you around, I'm sure." With a wave over his shoulder, he was off.