Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Sidhiel, The Living Myth > As it were... [P/R]
Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
Drake shook his head.  "It wasn't my intention.  Though, to be fair, I've not been paying it much mind.  I've had a great deal of other things on my mind.  I didn't even realize that it was happening."  He shrugged, watching the crowds shuffle onward.  "You…you haven't met a woman with…"  He looked to Gideon, and sighed.  "Never you mind.  It's a long shot anyway.  Let's get going then.  I can probably part the crowd, if you'd like to follow."  

With that, he turned into the oncoming swarm, and starting walking forward.  As he had said, the crowd seemed to part for him.  Drake himself wasn't sure exactly why, whether it be his stance and walk, and whether or not he commanded authority and pride, or fear and arrogance.  Either way, it didn't bother him how others viewed him in this instance.  What he needed was to get both he and Gideon through the crowd.

"So, this woman you're looking for," Drake called back, glancing to see if his feathery friend was still following.  Of course, the silver wolf was marching in stride behind him.  Drake rolled his eyes, "Is she your girl?  I can't imagine settling with someone who just runs off all the time.  It would be a pain, to be honest."

Starchaser

Character Info
Name: Gideon Starchaser
Race: Half-Celestial
Class: Star Hunter
Silver: 12048
Gideon waited expectantly as Drake seemed to want to ask him something, but decided against it and stated he could probably get the crowd to part. Sure enough, as he turned and the crowd parted, Gideon couldn't help but notice the expression was one he had seen on Rynn far too many times to count. It was almost scary, but in a comical way. Not that Drake looked funny, but the resemblance was intriguing. He snapped out of his thoughts as he trailed after Drake and was asked if Rynn was "his girl." 

This made the half-celestial laugh nervously. "Heheh… yeah that's a complicated question," he replied as he scratched the back of his head. "She doesn't run off like this normally. I think she was a little preoccupied with the fact that her… what are these things? Familiars? Well, that hers decided to up and run off for no reason," he tried to explain. "As for us… I don't know. I know I WANT us to be together, I mean, I'd move the heavens to make her happy. But it seems like every time we have a moment, something happens to ruin it. It's been that way since we met really," he said with a heavy sigh. "Frankly, she is too mission oriented to really leave time for romance… I'm hoping that will change once we find her brother. He's the whole reason we came here… At least, she's said that once we find him, we can take time for us…"

Firesong

Character Info
It was amusing to see Gideon's reaction to his question.  In all honesty, Drake held back the urge to tease him, and instead focused on the other point he made.  "You're looking for someone too?"  That's certainly a coincidence.  "Well, I probably don't know who you're looking for, but I do know someone with a rather large library and a great deal of knowledge.  Between Lord Drae and Magnus, maybe they might know where to search for the person you're looking for."  

The crowd was starting to dissipate, and Drake noticed that there were a few others who were pushing against the crowd.  Probably more who wanted to either see this rampaging bunny, or those who wished to help strike it down.  What am I getting in to? he questioned himself.  "Well, any luck?  I'm not sure who we're looking for here, so help me out if you can."  Drake, himself, was looking to see if by mere chance, a raven haired woman might be seen running towards the fray.   

Starchaser

Character Info
When Drake mentioned the name Magnus, Gideon immediately perked up. "Magnus?" he asked. He didn't want to get his hopes up. Magnus, while not a common name, was still one that might be common in Revaliir. He knew it had been an odd one for the old spirit he had known. What were the chances that this was the same Magnus? For all he knew, the Magnus he knew had died with their old world. It was probably too much to hope for. 

"I knew someone named Magnus once. He was the Headmaster at this Academy that Rynn and I trained at with all her family," he mused. "If there was anyone that I would want to see more than our team, it would be Master Magnus," he admitted. "He always had the answers…" he said with a sad sigh. "But that was a long time ago…." His expression became a distant one as he thought back to the short, but happier times. He shook it off a moment later and looked back up at Drake. 

"So, who is it you are looking for?" he asked curiously. "I'm hoping it isn't as tedious as looking for your sorta-girlfiend's missing brother."

Firesong

Character Info
As Gideon perked up to hearing Magnus' name, Drake thought he had met someone else who knew the sea spirit, however after his explanation, it seemed as though it was a different person.  "Well, the Magnus I know helps at Tar Eisalae.  And while I can't say for sure he's the same Magnus you know, it wouldn't hurt to go talk to him.  Tar Eisalae holds a lot of knowledge…at the worst, you might be able to learn something."  And had Drake learned some things from there.  

"Who I'm looking for is…very complicated.  She may not even exist," Drake said.  "I sound crazy every time I do this, but please…I promise I'm not insane.  I'm looking for a raven haired woman, with black angel wings, though I don't know her name.  So far, I've not had any luck, so I've been heading North to Zets'ki, in hopes of finding her there.  Supposedly that's where the Celestials are."  He let out a sigh.  "Knowing my luck though, she doesn't even exist."  

Unless asked, he wasn't going to go into the full explanation of why he was looking for the woman.  After all, he had already gotten weird stares for having 'dreams' about a woman who may or may not exist.  Though, to be fair…I may be crazy.  I just may not know it yet.  

"Anyway, you would probably have a better chance of finding your friend's brother," Drake said.  "At least you have a name."  

Starchaser

Character Info
"It wouldn't hurt to look him up. Maybe being in the employ of the God of Knowledge they'd be able to help us out," Gideon said with a shrug. "It depends on Rynn really, but I'll make the suggestion." 

Gideon got a really amused look on his face when Drake explained that he was looking for a celestial woman with black wings and hair. Even more interesting was that there was actually a place where people like him lived. That would have to be a stop on their journey. He would like to reconnect with the people who in this world could potentially be his kin. He hid a smile behind a hand as he tried to look thoughtful. 

"Okay, for starters, you aren't crazy," he stated, his smile growing wide. "Funny enough, you dreaming about her means that you've seen her before," he said. "Whether in this life or another, you've met her. She exists. Your mind is incapable of creating faces while dreaming. All faces are memories in dreams," he said. "So who knows, maybe you've seen her in passing and just didn't realize it? It's funny though, the way you describe her, she sounds similar in appearance to Rynn's grandmother. She was a celestial too. Black hair and wings from what I was told. I never got to meet her though. What was her name…? Dawn or something similar to that. Rynn always just referred to her as the Angel's Heart, because apparently at some point she and Rynn's grandfather became stars," he said with a chuckle. "Not that they could be the same people or anything. But no, I don't think you are crazy for searching for this dream girl. It will be amazing if you find her though."

Gideon snorted at the thought of it being easy to find Jace. "Heh, yeah, easy. The guy has a talent for making himself unfindable when he wants. And it seems that right now he does NOT want to be found by me or Rynn. Normally she could track him across a continent. But here… well, our abilities aren't what they were once…."