Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > School Days - A Terrowin Compilation of Shenanigans [p/r]
Argent

Character Info
Name: Janus Argent Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Terrorist
Silver: 1309
The silence in the room was awkward. Even those who had never met Janus had at least heard of the ethereal boy who seemed to breeze through everything that he did. He was labeled unapproachable by most of the students, and the few that could get close to him could never break his ever bored nature. So when they saw him going steady with one girl, Janice, they knew that she was something special. And now…

Janus looked Camille in the eyes, and gave her a questioning look. “Do you really not like her?”

Camille got really close to Janus and nodded, whispering just loud enough for everyone to hear, “I haven’t like her all day.” She seemed very adamant in her declaration.

Janus let out a sigh and leaned back. “Hey Janice, can we go have a chat in the hallway?” She seemed shocked, but nodded and the two left the library.

Camille seemed satisfied at that, and sat down, pulling out more pastels and scribbling on a spare sheet of paper. “I think I’ll make Janjan another dragon. Theodore, the big green dragon!” There was a loud slam from the halls, followed by the sounds of crying. “And biiiiig wings too.” Her hands flew off the side of the paper. “Oops, not that big. Aaannnnd done!”

Janus walked in and straightened his shirt. There was a red welt on his face from where he had been slapped. “So anyway, what should we show the terrors next?”

The entire library was still in shock.

"I am not a mama's boy."
Camille

Character Info
Name: Camille Eloise Terrowin
Class: Best Little Sister
Silver: 3595
If there was one thing that every single girl in that library now understood about Janus Terrowin… It was that his sister Camille had the final say in who got to be the future Mrs. Janus Terrowin.

Lila was sitting there with a shocked expression on her face, “Damn, I actually liked that one a little.”

“Well…” Camille hummed out, “She broke a rule.”

“That she didn’t know about,” Lila reminded her.

“The law doesn’t care about ignorance Lila,” Camille repeated something she had heard Simone say a few times.

Lila was going to ask if she even understood what the hell just left her mouth… When it dawned on her that Camille understood exactly what she was saying. “You need to stop listening to Mom at the town council meetings.”

Lila looked at her brother and gauged his face, “Damn… You listened to a five-year-old.”

“LOVE DOESN’T HAVE AN AGE LILA,” Camille yelled up. “I can recognize it too you know. Janice was wrong for JanJan.”

“What do you know about relationships?” Lila was curious.

“That you are way shoved up Myrri’s butt!” Camille declared and Lila was bright red. Camille hopped off her seat and went over to Neomi.

“Neomi!” Camille looked at Janus and then at Neomi. “Here, I want you to have Theodore.”

Neomi was in shock over the whole thing and took Theodore from Camille, “Thank you Cam–”

“On the condition you date my brother.” Camille was staring her dead in the eyes. Neomi was turning bright red. Lila looked like she was ready to dive off the chair at her.

"My brother is the best!"
Argent

Character Info
Janus crossed his arms, “But why Neom-”

The lightning chain of thoughts that went through Janus’ mind started to link together, forming an intricate web of likes and dislikes. And at the center of this web of thoughts was none other than Neomi, the girl who might have been outright perfect for him. It had to be her. It always had been from the moment he had met her.

Lila slammed her head into the table, “GOD DAMN IT JANUS, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?”

“What?” He said as he gave her a look. “Are you going to tell me no, then?”

Lila took a deep breath, and righted herself, walking up to her brother and jabbing him hard in the chest with her finger. “Just remember. I know where you sleep Janus Argent Terrowin. I’m watching you, asshole. You better not make her cry.”

“So Neomi,” Janus said as he looked around his sister with a suave smile. “You want to go out for dinner tomorrow night?”

"I am not a mama's boy."
Camille

Character Info
Name: Camille Eloise Terrowin
Class: Best Little Sister
Silver: 3595
Neomi didn’t know what was happening but it looked like an internal conversation between the two Terrowin twins. So… It was more than just a ‘twin’ thing that they had going on. Probably something that both of them couldn’t talk about.

“Yes?!” Neomi squeaked up at him. “Yes!” She answered again.

Camille finally spoke up, “I’m going to tell Mommy and Daddy that you two were cussing in front of me again.”

“…You are a menace,” Lila ruffled her hair.

Simone and Lewis did indeed show up the next day with Camille in tow. Just like the day before she ran for Janus and he hoisted her up. “So… I was expecting to meet your girlfriend Janice…” Simone said as she eyed her small daughter. “But Camille said… and I quote ‘Don’t worry I took out the trash.’ So I’m assuming that means there’s no more Janice?”

“Nope,” Camille spoke up and looked up at Janus. “He has a maybe new girlfriend tonight though. I picked her out all by myself.”

“…Janus has been thinking about asking her out since he met her,” Lila whirled her finger.

“Lila and JanJan were cussing in front of me yesterday. THEY TAUGHT ME FUCK,” Camille yelled at Simone and Lewis.

"My brother is the best!"
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Janus wasn’t entirely sure how to handle Camille the next day when she arrived with their parents. On one hand, she was the reason he had a date with Neomi later that day, but on the other hand she was becoming an absolute menace. Though he would never actually admit that his adorable sister was a problem.

Camille was so happy with herself, and she even learned a new word! She was more than willing to let Simone and Lewis in on the new word and exactly where she learned it from, which had Lewis giving Janus and Lila a look.

“Oh come on,” Janus replied with his arms crossed. He looked annoyed. “If it wasn’t going to be us, it was going to be Rex. Or Rhenakos. Or Darren…”

Lewis sighed, “Yes, but since it was you, you can expect a cut in your allowance here for a few weeks…” The ex-assassin had a feeling that Camille was going to stir up even more trouble with her newfound word and the power that went behind it. He only hoped that she would calm down and not end up as much of a demanding princess as Alshaya. He could barely handle the one…

“Camille that is a bad word, and you need to remember not to say it around everyone, okay?” Lewis said. “Your older siblings shouldn’t be using it either,” he added with a glare in Lila’s direction. “You hear me?”

Lila

Character Info
Name: Lila Beatrice Terrowin
Silver: 2491
Camille turned her head to her father and tilted her head, “Okay Daddy, I believe you.”

Lila crossed her arms and sighed, “Fineeeeeee.” She would do it more when they weren’t there though.

He’s Not the One You Want

(Before Neomi and Janus are dating)

Lila was sitting next to Myrri but across from Janus on this fine afternoon. “Oh,” Lila said suddenly, “I meant to tell you. Since you bring it up every other day…” She pointed behind Janus. Neomi was there with a blush on her face as one of the second years was giving her some flowers. “So you can stop trying now.”

Somehow Lila didn’t think this would be the end of the conversation though.

"My brother is a mama's boy."
Argent

Character Info
“Yeah, but he’s an ass,” Janus said as he crossed his arms. “Jacoby and his family directly donate to some of the worst underground markets in Iria, and I’m pretty sure their whole family runs a slave trade. Legal or not, that’s just not the right guy for her.” He gave Lila a side look. “Or are you going to say that a slave trader is better than me?” There was a determination in his eyes, as if he wasn’t going to lose to just anyone. “And before you decide to try and answer that…” He pointed out other boys in the room. “He’s currently cheating on his girlfriend with his roommate. Not only is he dishonest with her, he’s dishonest with himself. And that one over there? Totally too stupid to be here. His parents paid his way. And that one..” His evil smirk faded, “I…actually don’t know much about him. But he probably eats babies.” The twin shrugged. “Oh, and that one,” he pointed as Myrri walked in. “That one is a messy fur ball.”

"I am not a mama's boy."
Lila

Character Info
Lila just stared at him dumbfounded, “I’m sorry did you go and research every guy that could ask her out?” Of course a slave trader was worse than he was.

Janus gave her a look before contemplating his answer, “Eh… and ask you out. I have an extensive list. I can’t let you date just anyone you know… The Furball is bad enough but he is at least smart.”

Lila was staring at her brother for a good long time. “So… If he is as bad as you claim he is… How are you going to fix it?” Now she was invested in just how far her brother would go to keep Neomi from being heartbroken. “The resident heartbreaker trying to stop someone from breaking another girl’s heart. I’ve seen it all.”

Argent

Character Info
“”Oh that’s an easy one,” Janus replied with a smirk. “Did you know that Nyssa has an informant in Iria? You see, I sold some information to her, and if things go right…well, Jacoby will be having a family emergency in the next few days, and will likely not return to school.” There was a dark look in his eyes as he sat down next to Lila and opened a book. “You know the rumors about Dad, right? Well…apparently the name ‘Dusk’ still has a lot of pull. Of course, they can’t possibly think it’s Dad. No, they know that my ‘Dusk’ is merely a copycat…all I have to do is feign ignorance when Dad comes asking. Once I build up my network using his name, then I can rebrand as something new. Mom and Dad were right…this is a great place to make connections.”

His eyes lit up as Neomi came over, “Oh? Are those flowers? That Jacoby seems like a nice guy.”

"I am not a mama's boy."
Lila

Character Info
Lila was a bit shocked at her brother and how daring he was being. “You need to be really careful Janus.” She knew that their father worked hard to get away from the life they once had. The fact Janus was trying to pick it back up was worrying for her.

Neomi came over and smiled at Janus, “Yeah, they are chrysanthemums.”

“They are pretty Neomi.”

Just like Janus said after a few days he seemingly disappeared. Neomi was sad that nothing ever came after the flower giving but thankfully she hadn’t been attached to him.

Student Council

The student council had opened its ranks up to the first years finally. It had been half a year since the first years got used to their daily lives. They were already a thorn in Lila and Janus’s sides. Every time a prank was done the student council was immediately there to clean up after them.

So… Consider the twins actually phased when not only Myrri got elected to the council but Neomi. “Dearest Brother,” for the first time in forever Lila took her brother’s hand and laced it with hers as she stared at Myrri and Neomi. “We are among the enemies now.”

“…Don’t be like that Lila…” Neomi spoke softly. “It’s only for a while. Can’t you stop doing pranks for a while? We don’t want to be the ones to report you both…”

“Hurt. Betrayed.” Lila cried out as she turned into her brother’s loving arms and faked tears. “Brother, how could our lovers do this to us?”