Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Republic of Iria > Iria City > New in town (Open)
bob_bobinson

Character Info
Name: Borton Roth
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 40
"Ise wouldnt know. Havent seen many angels, you'd be the first id talked to."Now with mind now cleared from events past, His mind wanders back to where he is."I do think ise made the right choice. Ill take care of things eventually. At the moment, I have to wonder. What Is it like, where you are from? Sounds quite nice from what Ive heard so far."

B. Roth
Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
Raziel nodded, pleased to hear the progress they had made. A smile spread across her face as he inquired as to her homeland. ”It’s bitter cold. Zets’ki Cradle is nestled at the top of the tallest mountain in the northernmost part of Parvpora. Most of the inhabitants are descendants of angels. There is much to see, from the gorgeous temple with intricate carvings on the walls, to the palace. They say that the ceiling is a giant dome of colored glass, painting the throne room in a brilliant rainbow. Oh how I wish I can see that.”

The angel sighed dreamily as the image flashed across her mind. Being blind, she was not even sure what color looked like. With her dark sight, most of her extent was light, shade, and dark. ”We have these green houses where we grow all our food. I’ve learned so much about plants by feel and smell, and our healers have taught me how to identify injuries. Thanks to them, I actually have a use in this world.”

bob_bobinson

Character Info
"Sounds like quite the place. You seem to be quite grateful of where you come from." Borton says, continuing with his inquisitive tone, "If it truly be so wonderful, then you must have a reason for being here."

As is quite evident in the tone of his voice, Borton is quite rather enthralled in what he is hearing, so much so that nothing, not even the horrible screaming rampage of an eldritch god couldn't divert his attention.

"One more thing, sorry for talkin funny. Proboly aint a big problem, but a few have said its a bit…. Vexatious." Borton proclaims as he puts away a small dictionary.

B. Roth
Raziel

Character Info
Name: Raziel
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel Nymph hybrid
Class:
Silver: 558
"If you don't mind the cold, it is a magnificent place. I've been told that the snow-covered streets glitter with the rainbows of our windows as light shines through them. I'm not home because… I'm looking for two people. Rammy and Gabe. I don't know what they even look like, so it's hard to inquire about them." Raziel could hear the soft whisper of pages turning followed by the solid sound of finality as a book was closed. She giggled at his vocabulary and gave a small applause to it.

"Well said! However, I would not go so far as saying you are vexatious. You're not from around here, right? It's expected that one might have different ways of communication."

bob_bobinson

Character Info
"Perhaps if there'd be a leader of this place, you could ask them. Not just a leader, someone who the information goes through. City guard?
Says Borton.

"And thank you."

B. Roth