Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I've got a lot of things which I'll probably never use, so if anyone is interested here's what I'm selling. Aside from alchemy I also have plenty of common synths like amethyst, pearls, gold ore, and the like.

Inventory for Sale:

Alchemy Ingredients -
  • Sundrops- 30
  • Wyvern Hearts- 16
  • Shrunken Heads- 10
  • Fulgurite- 20
  • Conch Shell- 17
  • Nevermelting Icicles- 10
Synth Ingredients - 
  • Gold Ore- 10
  • Amethyst- 28
  • Pearls- 40
  • Coal- 17
  • Obsidian- 10
I'm willing to trade items for silver or synth ingredients. Prices are 10 silver per item. Here is a list of things I am willing to trade for:

• Any gems
  • Any ores (except gold)
  • steel ingots
  • Sarut de Noapte
  • Opal petrified wood
  • Soapstone
  • Silk
  • Leather

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New update to my inventory to reflect recent transactions.

Inventory for Sale:

Alchemy Ingredients - 
  • Sundrops- 30 
  • Wyvern Hearts- 16 
  • Shrunken Heads- 10 
  • Fulgurite- 20 
  • Conch Shell- 17 
  • Nevermelting Icicles- 10 
Synth Ingredients -
  • Gold Ore- 10 
  • Amethyst- 25
  • Pearls- 40 
  • Coal- 17 
  • Obsidian- 10 
I'm willing to trade items for silver or synth ingredients. Prices are 10 silver per item. Here is a list of things I am willing to trade for:
  • Any gems 
  • Any ores (except gold) 
  • steel ingots 
  • Sarut de Noapte 
  • Opal petrified wood 
  • Soapstone 
  • Silk 
  • Leather

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New changes to my sale stock! Take a look, and see if anything you need is available!

Inventory for Sale:

Alchemy Ingredients -
  • Shrunken Heads - 10
  • Wyvern Hearts - 10
  • Fulgurite - Free
Synth Ingredients -
  • Gold ore - 50
  • Pearls - 26
  • Coal -10
  • Amethyst - 16
  • Leather - free
  •  All Gems (except amethyst)
  • All ores
  • Steel ingots
  • Lacriamium
  • Soapstone
  • Silk
  • Any alchemy synth (except fulgurite)
  • All new Parvpora Synth
  • All Onnen Synth

Her God Powers are:
Trafalgor
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Trafalgor
Race: Human
Class: Druid/Monk
Silver: 1225
Can I purchase 4 Amethysts?

"I come to you with empty hands. I have no weapons, but if I am forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons. Empty hands." ~Trafalgor

Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
I'll trade five shrunken heads & five pearls for 4 sliver ore, 3 copper ore and 3 tin ore
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
@Jollygrn04 Sure thing! I'll send the trade if you haven't sent me one already!

@Cao Lixue Sure thing, I'll send you the trades as well. :)

Stock has been updated to reflect recent sales!

Her God Powers are: