Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > I will sell 4 cheap
Talia

Character Info
Name: Talia Alvarez
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Adventurer
Silver: 0
Hey y'all! I font really know what is worth how much but I just want some silver to develop my characters a bit more and I have some stuff I don't need. I have:1 timber3 tar esilie fragments1 rune stone1 wyvern heart1 soapstone3 amethyst3 eye of the keeper2 emerald1 buckler1 broadswordThat's all. Hope to hear from you!

"Can I AXE you a question?"
Talia

Character Info
Sorry about how messy the last post was😅 I'm still learning how to use this. I am also willing to trade for the dreamers blade or its ingredients.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I'd love to buy that Tar Eisalae fragment from you! I'm willing to pay 25 silver for it. How's that sound?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Talise

Character Info
Name: Talise Rose
Race: Fairy/Rosenite
Class:
Silver: 799
When you go to copy and paste switch to the [BBCODE] button the side and past it in :3 It won't mess up if you do it that way. 

Talia

Character Info
Thanks talise! And sure, Shiloh, I would be happy to trade with you.😊

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Looking over the list of items you're selling, I've sent you a pm on what I'd like to buy from you. If the prices are alright, then I'll set up the trades after your reply. :)

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Talia

Character Info
Whoops, I didn't see this message. I already sent the trades to you