Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Talia, Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:08 PM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

Whoops, I didn't see this message. I already sent the trades to you

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:53 AM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

Looking over the list of items you're selling, I've sent you a pm on what I'd like to buy from you. If the prices are alright, then I'll set up the trades after your reply. :)

Author: Talia, Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:49 AM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

Thanks talise! And sure, Shiloh, I would be happy to trade with you.😊

Author: Talise, Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:00 AM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

When you go to copy and paste switch to the [BBCODE] button the side and past it in :3 It won't mess up if you do it that way. 

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:03 AM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

I'd love to buy that Tar Eisalae fragment from you! I'm willing to pay 25 silver for it. How's that sound?

Author: Talia, Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:49 PM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

Sorry about how messy the last post was😅 I'm still learning how to use this. I am also willing to trade for the dreamers blade or its ingredients.

Author: Talia, Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:41 PM, Post Subject: I will sell 4 cheap

Hey y'all! I font really know what is worth how much but I just want some silver to develop my characters a bit more and I have some stuff I don't need. I have:1 timber3 tar esilie fragments1 rune stone1 wyvern heart1 soapstone3 amethyst3 eye of the keeper2 emerald1 buckler1 broadswordThat's all. Hope to hear from you!