Out-Of-Character Forums > Trading Bazaar > Trading is Bizarre!
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57
Just a fun little name!
I am hoping to trade these items for silver and other items that I need :D so check it out!

Any way, I was hoping to receive some of the following items:
Star Sapphires x3
Ectoplasm x2
Pearls x4
Bolts of Silk x12
Fuligrate x6
Lacrimium x8
Soapstone x12
Shrunken Heads x5
Wyvern's Heart x1
Dragon Scales x3
Timber x6
Jade x2

I have these items to give away, please let me know if you can trade with any of the items I have to offer for any of those I wish to obtain!:
Obsidian Shard x8
Corundum x6
Iron Ore x8
Ammomite x2
Jet x5
Silver ore x9

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I can cover you on the pearls, shrunken heads, and wyvern heart in exchange for all of you delicious ammolite and corundum!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
AevumEternity

Character Info
I accidently switched the up the following items-!!! I'm so sorry!

I NEED:
Obsidian Shard x8
Corundum x6Iron Ore x8Ammomite x2Jet x5Silver ore x9

while I HAVE:
Star Sapphires x3Ectoplasm x2Pearls x4Bolts of Silk x12Fuligrate x6Lacrimium x8Soapstone x12Shrunken Heads x5Wyvern's Heart x1Dragon Scales x3Timber x6Jade x2
I apologize for the confusion!!!

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Ack…well I can cover the ammolites and six silver ore in exchange for all of your silk. Would be alright?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
AevumEternity

Character Info
Yes it would! I apologize again!!! *hugs* I'll initiate the trade :)

Have a wonderful day!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The ammolites and silver ores are on two of my other alts: Ammolites - Hanaoni, Silver Ores - Delanac Ironbrow

Her God Powers are:
AevumEternity

Character Info
The… Format of the site is making it almost impossible to find you ^^'' would you like to try it?

Have a wonderful day!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Sure thing! I did a little testing earlier to figure out what goes where and stuff.

Her God Powers are:
AevumEternity

Character Info
Thank you so much! the names are based upon when the user was registered I believe! And hey, I hope that silk serves you well heh!

I NEED:Obsidian Shard x8Corundum x6
Iron Ore x8
Jet x5
Silver ore x3I HAVE:Star Sapphires x3
Ectoplasm x2
Pearls x4
Fuligrate x6
Lacrimium x8
Soapstone x12
Shrunken Heads x5
Wyvern's Heart x1
Dragon Scales x3
Timber x6
Jade x2

Have a wonderful day!
AevumEternity

Character Info
I NEED:
Obsidian Shard x8
Corundum x6Iron Ore x8Jet x1Silver ore x3

I HAVE:
Star Sapphires x3Ectoplasm x2Pearls x4Fuligrate x6Lacrimium x4Soapstone x12Shrunken Heads x5Wyvern's Heart x1Dragon Scales x3Timber x6Jade x2

Reply if interested in a trade!

Have a wonderful day!