Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Fri Sep 1, 2017 2:03 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Hey all! Here are the items I have to trade as of now!

Amethyst x7
Ammolite x2
Corundum x2
Dragon Scale x3
Ectoplasm x3
Flesh of the Afflicted x1
Fulgurite x4
Gold Ore x3
Jet x1
Lacriamium x5
Lump of Coal x1
Monochrome Egg x12
Obsidian Shard x1
Opal Petrified Wood x1
Orichalcum Ore x2
Pearl x8
Quatl Feather x2
Rainbow Egg x5
Reaper's Scythe x3
Sanguine Cloak x2
Shrunken Head x7
Silver Ore x2
Soil of Circulorum Inferi x1
Star Sapphire x5
Steel Ingot x2
Tenebris Amulet x2
Test Leather x1
Vial of Sanguine Tenebris x13
Wyvern's Heart x1

These are the items I currently desire in turn, I will also accept Silver!
Emerald x3
Steel Ingot x3
Timber x3

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:46 PM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

If you're interested in just buying instead of trading, I'd part with 6 obsidian shards for 50 silver

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:15 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Deal! i'll begin sending you the stuff meow :)

Author: Rohan, Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 PM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

And for some reason this posted with my Rohan account while I was logged in on another window with Drae. Weird. The trade stuff is on Porthyrius.

Author: Rohan, Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 PM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Will Trade the 6 Corundum, 1 Jet, 1 Iron Ore for 2 Shrunken Heads, 2 Ectoplasm, 2 Fulgurite, and 1 Wyvern's Heart.

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:21 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

I NEED:
Obsidian Shard x8
Corundum x6Iron Ore x8Jet x1Silver ore x3

I HAVE:
Star Sapphires x3Ectoplasm x2Pearls x4Fuligrate x6Lacrimium x4Soapstone x12Shrunken Heads x5Wyvern's Heart x1Dragon Scales x3Timber x6Jade x2

Reply if interested in a trade!

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:01 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Thank you so much! the names are based upon when the user was registered I believe! And hey, I hope that silk serves you well heh!

I NEED:Obsidian Shard x8Corundum x6
Iron Ore x8
Jet x5
Silver ore x3I HAVE:Star Sapphires x3
Ectoplasm x2
Pearls x4
Fuligrate x6
Lacrimium x8
Soapstone x12
Shrunken Heads x5
Wyvern's Heart x1
Dragon Scales x3
Timber x6
Jade x2

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Sure thing! I did a little testing earlier to figure out what goes where and stuff.

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

The… Format of the site is making it almost impossible to find you ^^'' would you like to try it?

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:39 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

The ammolites and silver ores are on two of my other alts: Ammolites - Hanaoni, Silver Ores - Delanac Ironbrow

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:32 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Yes it would! I apologize again!!! *hugs* I'll initiate the trade :)

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Ack…well I can cover the ammolites and six silver ore in exchange for all of your silk. Would be alright?

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:21 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

I accidently switched the up the following items-!!! I'm so sorry!

I NEED:
Obsidian Shard x8
Corundum x6Iron Ore x8Ammomite x2Jet x5Silver ore x9

while I HAVE:
Star Sapphires x3Ectoplasm x2Pearls x4Bolts of Silk x12Fuligrate x6Lacrimium x8Soapstone x12Shrunken Heads x5Wyvern's Heart x1Dragon Scales x3Timber x6Jade x2
I apologize for the confusion!!!

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:03 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

I can cover you on the pearls, shrunken heads, and wyvern heart in exchange for all of you delicious ammolite and corundum!

Author: AevumEternity, Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:55 AM, Post Subject: Trading is Bizarre!

Just a fun little name!
I am hoping to trade these items for silver and other items that I need :D so check it out!

Any way, I was hoping to receive some of the following items:
Star Sapphires x3
Ectoplasm x2
Pearls x4
Bolts of Silk x12
Fuligrate x6
Lacrimium x8
Soapstone x12
Shrunken Heads x5
Wyvern's Heart x1
Dragon Scales x3
Timber x6
Jade x2

I have these items to give away, please let me know if you can trade with any of the items I have to offer for any of those I wish to obtain!:
Obsidian Shard x8
Corundum x6
Iron Ore x8
Ammomite x2
Jet x5
Silver ore x9