Out-Of-Character Forums > Suggestions > New Areas (Give me what you want)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
WHAT YOU REALLY WANT -jams out-

Poll

So Xunatar and myself will lead the area revamping/reworking/and overall area creation. (Because Staff asked for me time and Xunatar doesn't get any) :P 

SO below here I want you guys to go into depth about what you guys think  Rev needs I'm using the poll to see what all people think we really need. Over all there will be 6 new areas. 2 of which will come in the form of a competition between the USERBASE so Brandon and I will be writing 4 new areas. We're also reworking other areas that weren't working.

Just so everyone knows: Siva Zemylst will be turned into Komiteia with the City/Town type and within it will have the Wilderness type for Erimia, a wasteland. Komiteia will be the home kingdom/area for Halflings. We're working on putting it together as we speak. Hold onto your second breakfast we're going Mordor.(just kidding… I think)

Eldingarheim is getting reworked to having a city that is magic. The city will be a raised city with aqueducts and lighting rods. It will be the only city in all of Rev to have electricity but only because it is generating the magic from the constant rain and lightning. We don't have a name for the city but we have a back story for it. For a sneak peak: we posted up a wiki article for something pertaining to why the lands are in a constant state of chaos – Grisial

Bakulaw Isle is mostly staying the way it is and will be getting sort of an outpost filled with alchemists studying the plants there.

So with this in mind please share your thoughts about what we need down below! You are in control of what we bring to Rev.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
For the ideas posted and such: they're great! I've always wanted to see a city with thunder and lightning a la Gothic horror. The magical uranium (yes that's what I'm calling it) is an interesting touch, I can't wait to see the role it'll play in the area.

I noticed a lot of areas in the world don't have much info on the wiki, or don't have anything at all. Aside from major cities and temples, places like Feeorin Forest and the Virens Forest in Corval Basin don't have anything. It'd be nice to see some basic description of the areas like how Sularia and Adeluna do.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
We need a lot of help with the upkeep of the wiki. Right now those of us who work on it are spread thin.  We would ideally love to get people to help fill the wiki out.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Silver Star

Character Info
Name: Ernest
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class:
Silver: 8982
I can help with the wiki, if you'd like.

Also, in the poll, I voted for wilderness, but if I can be more specific, what I'd really like to see is a wilderness area with a hidden attraction of some sort in the centre.

Noxaura

Character Info
Name: Noxaura Miyuki
Alignment: CE
Race: Were-Leopard
Class: Assassin
Silver: 146
I can help with the Wiki if you guys are in need <3 I'm pretty good at describing areas so if I'm given two/three words that the area is supposed to be like I can write a description up ^^

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Anyonec an help out on the wiki all they have to do is get ahold of me :) through pm

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Also I would love for you to go more indepth Ellie :)

Angela's 3 God Rules