Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I've been trying to ignore this, but the inability to edit a post when you reread it and realize you've made a formatting error or typo is making me go nuts! In a previous roleplay site I used to frequent they had post editing, but you could also work on a post, save a draft of it, and come back to it later. When you've finished the draft you'd then post it to the forums. I understand the issues involved with post editing, so maybe a draft system could work as an alternative? Drafts would be saved elsewhere and only when you make the post official in the forums does it stay set in stone. This would avoid the silver and item drop issues mentioned in similar suggestions.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Drafts are on the list. We tried to implement them a while ago, but text editors out there have been less than agreeable when it comes to errors. The original text editor we used was supposed to have an option to capture the text into a draft, BUT that option did not work in practice and the editor was under maintained. The current text editor has such problems with copy pasting that we've given up entirely on using a third party editor and are just going to make our own(which, while arduous, is better than hunting and missing through the dozens of editors out ther). We really do want to implement the draft system, but it would be pointless to do that until we have a permanent text editor.

As for editting posts after they've already been done, that will never happen for roleplay posts even after drafts. Our silver system could be too easily abused with a system like that, as you seem to have seen from other topics.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Hm, I see then. Until the new text editor is ready I'll have a word document on standby then. I completely understand the issue with editing posts and how it'd affect the silver/drop system. If rp posts can't be edited, I can live with that.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I put up an announcementtttttttttt saying this:

Hit the bbcode button to see your paragraphs disappear. THEN reinsert all of your paragraphs. I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why some browsers are having it worse than others.

The problem isn't as bad as it used to be since Darros made it strip formatting but the paragraphs are still a problem just make sure to hit the bbcode upon paste and put your paragraphs in again.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
:V oh I didnt read all the way -cries- this is what I get for being overly busy…

If you need your post edited over something major let one of us that are online know. Anyone with Developer, Triune, Moderator, or Administrator colors can most likely help you fix your post. (We don't mind helping I promise ;-; )

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
No no it's ok, I don't want to make you run over and edit every time I make a type. That would just be unnecessary and cruel. D: Most of the stuff I'm talking about is just a minor missing word or two, it's nothing to pull hairs over. 

Her God Powers are:
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
If the prevention of hair loss was paramount, we're a bit too late. That happened the first time I tried to implement drafts. P:

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'