Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Alignment: CN
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
I didn't know where to put it.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Toya

Character Info
Name: Toya Rose-Wintercrest
Race: Rosenite
Class: Dragon Knight/Queen
Silver: 817
:3 maybe next time pm one of us and ask so misunderstandings are out the window. That way your intentions are clear easily if you word it like "Hey I want to try this new form of rp on here and this is my idea" 

OOC: I'm Brittlez :D
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
I have several semi-roleplay ideas i am currently fleshing out, so i will make sure to contact one of you guys directly for feedback in the future, if i decide that this site would be the best place to host them. As it stands, The other site i frequent already has DnD, so this wouldn't do well at all, since… dnd.

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
If I understand the skill tree idea correctly, your goal is to have skill sheets or whatever (hosted offsite, I assume?), and anyone who participates in a given RP topic must fill out one of the sheets?

Assuming this is correct, my advice would be to set up your skill sheets, then write an RP thread and mark it [P] or [Private]. Then, as Britt suggested, go to the Tavern Hall, and say, here is my skill sheet, here's how you can fill one out, if you do this then you can join this RP thread I have set up. (Or wait for people interested before setting up a thread, if you'd prefer. Just make the RP thread private so non-skillers can't join.)

In a way, an advantage of our site being freeform is that you are totally free to do this… and thought less interested in that sort of then can carry on without.

I hope that's helpful.

OOC: Jenna