Out-Of-Character Forums > Suggestions > New region, perhaps?
Marth

Character Info
Name: Marth Coralax
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Battlemage, "Redeemer and Destroyer"
Silver: 399
I was thinking of a highly mountainous region dotted with lakes, difficult to maneuvre and full of cave complexes, sitting on top of one or two important Canelux trade routes. Personally, I'd call it the region of Dochzs Vorklaar, ruled by the Dáz Ghòr League of city-states, a complex alliance of hill-men, goblins, and dwarves. The interconnected lakes would be inhabited by a subrace of freshwater merfolk referred to as Ha'va.

To be specific, my ideas are as follows:

Introduce a geographical region that can serve as the home or origin for characters (or NPCs) of the following races:

Dwarves: we all know 'em. Short, bearded, stocky, strong, typically not good with magic. Language would have Gaelic influences.

Ha'va: Amphibious freshwater merfolk (think Zora) known to be great swimmers and (unsurprisingly) agile and strong on land. Subject to suffer in dry heat. Yes, the name is a rip-off of Hawaii, and I am not ashamed.

Goblins: Strangely not established as a race or nationality. This is just my idea, but goblins should be divided into regular goblins (the ones we play) and hobgoblins (the mindless killers). Goblins should have a sharp language like Russian, and typically live in rivalry (but not always hostility!) with dwarves. Tend towards nucturnal behaviour, all that. I think we're all familiar with these guys too.

Gnomes: Might require some elaboration here. I'm thinking of righteous larceny from the villains at Blizzard "Entertainment", and bring gnomes in here. I know, I know, few take 'em seriously. But I was thinking of descendants of goblins and faeries, creating a short, long-lived race of curious and clever creatures with an aptitude for arcane magic (making them the only subterrenean arcanists around beside faeries) and generally friendly demeanour.

Should the admins approve of this idea, I'd be happy to supply more information, such as descriptions and cultural notes.

- High priest of the Justiciar, titled Redeemer and Destroyer.
- Marth's alter ego, Reaver, is -not- a demon. Rather, it is a result of a demon's exorcism - a mental scar that won't go away. Reaver is, however, CE.
- Marth is deceptively strong in combat, though easy to misdirect when destabilized.
- Voice Actor: Michael Bell (Raziel)
- Theme song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Marth) / Blue Stahli - Takedown (Reaver)
- My name is NOT "Tom".
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
The area you describe sounds like the Highlands, to me. https://revaliir.com/forum/Northlands/Highlands

Dwarves already have an origin in Parvpora, too. https://revaliir.com/forum/Zujiuchu-Mountains/

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
We're at the max number without intimidating new users. When we first started getting ready to open we cut 7 areas off the site as it is. What I use to do is write up an area for my lore and say it is in a specific spot on the map not really official  but there for my use and others if the wished

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nemesis
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Nemesis Volkov
Alignment: LN
Race: Vaewolf Deity
Class: Alpha (lawfully mean)
Silver: 354
The only problem I see with that Britt is he wants it to be official lore, not just his own. Right now we aren't really looking to add new areas, but I would suggest to pitch the idea to the lore committee for future area suggestions. :)

Nemesis is the Lord of the Daybreak and Nightfall.
God Rules
I. Formido Tyrannis: The lord is unmatched in the fields of dark and light magics.
II. Sacrum Lumen: Nemesis' skin contains the essence of pure light of which he can control. His very presence can harmful to those weak against sunlight/light while contact with him can be near fatal.
III. Timor Comedenti: The god is able to feed on fear psychically within contact.
The Volkov Family
Brandon, the Mad Admin!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
If something gets enough likes or votes for the community to come be official on the site -we- have said that in the past that it would be ok :P but unfortunately we got a lot of lore awesome stuff that no body uses but likes.

We need these things to be used or else what's the point in having them?

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Marth

Character Info
Name: Marth Coralax
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Battlemage, "Redeemer and Destroyer"
Silver: 399
Alright, is there then anything in the way for ME to use it if I so wish?

- High priest of the Justiciar, titled Redeemer and Destroyer.
- Marth's alter ego, Reaver, is -not- a demon. Rather, it is a result of a demon's exorcism - a mental scar that won't go away. Reaver is, however, CE.
- Marth is deceptively strong in combat, though easy to misdirect when destabilized.
- Voice Actor: Michael Bell (Raziel)
- Theme song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland (Marth) / Blue Stahli - Takedown (Reaver)
- My name is NOT "Tom".
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Not really, no. Just make sure to rp in the location closest on the map to where you imagine this area being when you use it.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'