Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
"Next Entree"

A voice echoed throughout the halls with many a budding Alchemist or Mage in the making waiting to prove themselves to become the new terms students. While many experiences and threats called her elsewhere Lixue had finally made it to the first step into finding out the cause of her and her family's deaths. Entering the near empty room circled by a single row of seats filled with all manner of magical and alchemical experts looking directly at the Undead.

"Name and desired subject".

Doing her best to present herself as best she could, however, her war torn robes from many a battle fought did nothing to show the Former Priestess in a good light. "Cao Lixue, I have come to gain entry knowledge into alchemy in hopes of advancing myself into an apprenticeship in Karith". Speaking clearly and directly Lixue hoped her poster and mannerisms overcame her poor attire, The group whispered among themselves seemly deciding on whether or not the girl made the cut. After what seemed like ages one of the members spoke up. "While we don't expect any knowledge upon entry into our facilities as we are an academy focused on novice to apprentice levels. It is this very focus that causes us to be overwhelmed with many a student wishing to start their career. While we do have a group set aside for members willing to make a donation, by your clothes it is doubtful that you have the necessary funds to register into their ranks". A few light chuckles could be heard from the group causing Cao to winch slightly at the insult. The Eldar that had paused raised his hand to silence the slight outburst from the others. "However there is another group more focused towards members that possess unique talent. While we would normally not speak of this group, however, it is easy to see that you possess quite a large amount of magical power. If you can show us something to do with Alchemy, perhaps one of our professors with us today may take an interest in taking you as an apprentice". With their piece said the Staff looked on in expectation towards their possible star pupil.

While unsure if she had anything in her repertoire that had to due with Alchemy, doing nothing would get her nowhere. With a deep pointless breath, she calmed herself before her big performance. Since there was no enemy time was on her side. Clapping her hands together to form a proper connection throughout her body. The Priestess slid her hands off her each other while turning to form a magical circle under her extending ten feet from her position. At four parts of the circle were Karithian Characters. To the left and right were substitute and magic, while the top and bottom were enhance and magic. Finalizing the circle Lixue magical ability would rise as she faced forward. Not done with just one enhancement as the Undead was here to impress. Clasping her hands together, Lixue would add an Arcane Empowerment on top of her already enhanced magical power. Now with her magical ability at its zenith, most of the city could not only sense but feel her magical presence. Prepped and ready to blow the Professors' socks off Lixue reached out and drew a circle a few feet in front of her. Charging her ice mine and priming it to explode she quickly began preparing another spell before the blast could do any damage to the surrounding area. Quickly placing an archprotect around the blast zone she would halt serious damage to the structure while showing off her custom version of Explosion. However, such a high level holy spell caused serious burns to dig into her body as she held the protective spell. Gritting her teeth and bearing the pain as the cryo explosion soon came to an end only leaving a frozen waste inside the protective area. Smoke would escape off the Former Priestess as her unnatural body would quickly begin to regenerate the burns from the cost of the upscaled archprotect used to seal in the blast. looking to the Academy Members she hoped that her little performance impressed them enough to give her a chance.

Silence fell from within the groups as they all whispered among themselves as many of them bickered and bargained with each other trading students to get a chance at possibly taking charge of the girl that would no doubt promote their own prowess throughout the world. As the silence faded claps rang throughout the room. "Wonderful simply magnificent! Your magical talents go far beyond what we had expected upon your entrance. However, nothing you showed was alchemical in any way. However, do not fear we have plenty of professors within are magical arts willing to accept you at this very moment"!

"No". Cutting through the room Lixue quickly declined their offer, "I came here to learn alchemy, not magic". Her refusal seemed to quiet the Professors as they spoke among themselves quickly trying to reclaim their losses. Clearing his throat the Eldar spoke up, "I'm sorry to hear that, but your alchemical talents are not enough to warrant an immediate entrance. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait till these terms class are picked from the candidates. Though our offer still stands as long as the openings are available if you're still interested".

Disappointed and annoyed that her magic was wasted on what looked to be a waste of time as the old mages were set on having her has their star magician rather than letter her enter one of the alchemical classes. Her overeagerness backfired as all they could see was her skills as a mage and how it would benefit them instead of her own academical wants. Since their mind was made up there was no reason to stay and be a pawn for another. Walking out Lixue hoped that next year they would reconsider her wishes.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hi there, next time please hit the report button on the post you'd like fixed so it'll be easier to find. I'm going to edit the post for you now. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Sorry, I'll be sure to do that next time, though hopefully, I won't have to.