Out-Of-Character Forums > Help > im new and i have questions questions questions :)
Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
Name: Ryail Morrigan
Alignment: LE
Race: human
Class: artisan necromancer
Silver: 805
firstly thank you in advance for taking the time to help me understand a little better I have a few questions and ill try to get them all out right here. also if there is a thread with these answers that I just haven't seen id appreciate being pointed in that direction.

I see there are potions in the shops that restore health and mana but I don't see any game mechanics for either is this something that is just role played?

there are different spell schools can I pick from any of them or are there restrictions like dnd has divine and arcane

how many times can I cast a spell like say animate dead. how many skeletons can I animate at a time and control or combine the spell with buying a companion so I could have a skeleton fighter companion for example

how many companions can I purchase and can I use them as characters in threads other then the one my main character is in while using the same account? like a net of rogue spies who gather in game information and small scale solo adventuring

can my character be active in more then one in-game thread at a time?

most of these questions wont matter much for a long time because buying equipment for more then one or two companions will take awhile but the answers will help me decide what direction I want to take my character.

thanks again
Muraqaba

Character Info
Name: Muraqaba
Alignment: TE
Race: Human
Class: Pisonic
Silver: 0
Whats are your questions?
Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
Muraqaba

Character Info
Why are you posting blank messages? You know how to write here, I've seen it in your character journal. If you don't want me to answer your questions then I'm sure someone else can help.
Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
testing
Muraqaba

Character Info
What are you testing?
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
I took out the formatting tags from your first post, that's what was causing the issue.  Sorry about that!

Ryail Morrigan

Character Info
Muraqaba

Character Info
"I see there are potions in the shops that restore health and mana but I don't see any game mechanics for either is this something that is just role played?" Yes these are only for Role-playing purposes.

"there are different spell schools can I pick from any of them or are there restrictions like dnd has divine and arcane" You can purchase and use any spell you like.

"how many times can I cast a spell like say animate dead. how many skeletons can I animate at a time and control or combine the spell with buying a companion so I could have a skeleton fighter companion for example" This is a little less certain, but as many as you want (Within reason, your character isn't a god though, bare that in mind.) And if you bought a companion you could use him as a skeleton fighter if you wish.

"how many companions can I purchase and can I use them as characters in threads other then the one my main character is in while using the same account? like a net of rogue spies who gather in game information and small scale solo adventuring" You can buy as many as you like - not sure about the rest, sorry.

"can my character be active in more then one in-game thread at a time?" Yes as many as you like.

most of these questions wont matter much for a long time because buying equipment for more then one or two companions will take awhile but the answers will help me decide what direction I want to take my character.

I hope that helps. :)
Luke.