Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
For OOC posts, it'll come.

For RP post, probably never. Because silver is generated when you submit an RP post, it would be really easy for someone to spam, get the silver from said spam, and then edit their post with something that isn't spam (but is, say, considerably shorter). If you need a post edited to, say, add a Private flag, or deleted because you accidently submitted it with the wrong account, PM a moderator or admin. We won't edit topics for minor things like typos, however.

If you see a feature we don't have yet, you can safely assume that we're working on it, just to answer any further questions you might have about yet-unreleased features.

OOC: Jenna
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
Sometimes a typo changes what a post is meant to say, though.

Luthene

Character Info
That's unfortunate, but if we started correcting typos, my concern is that staff would get swamped with such requests. My advice would be for you to proofread your posts carefully before you submit them. We'll fix your topic flags, or major formatting issues that make your post hard to read, but not typos. Sorry.

Suchus

Character Info
So the whole problem revolves around the currency system. I see. So wouldn't there be a way that whenever you edit a post, silver is added or taken depending on its length, so that way if someone spams then edits, then the extra silver would be removed ?

Luthene

Character Info
Right now, our priority will be to get OOC post editing done. Changing how silver is awarded to allow for RP post editing is not a priority at this time, and I cannot say if it will ever be an option. 

I'm gonna draw a line under RP post editing discussion. For the foreseeable future (and possibly forever), members will not be able to edit their RP posts. There is nothing more to say about that topic.

Suchus

Character Info
I see. Thanks !

Now, on a once again unrelated note, your signature looks like something from the Hunger Games. That true ?

Luthene

Character Info
Haha, nope! The image is of actress Leelee Sobieski from the movie In The Name of the King (which is terrible Uwe Boll trash, don't bother watching it), and the quote is from a Jann Arden song from 1994. Both actually predate the Hunger Games, and they're probably unrelated.

Suchus

Character Info
It just has this Hunger Games-ish vibe to it.
Here's a fun fact; I only watched Catching Fire.
Doing the books though.

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Discussions about books and movies are better suited for the General Discussion forum, which can be found here.  If you have any further help-related questions, please start an appropriate thread.  This thread will now be locked.  

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!