Out-Of-Character Forums > Help > Bounty questions~
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
Alright, I'm confused as hell about this new bounty thing. It's just that I don't exactly understand how to participate. ;-;

Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
There are four guilds, each with one or more different missions, which are outlined here. The Mage Academy wants one of three different magickal artifacts; the Black Dagger wants the heads of one of four orc thieves, and if you're feeling ambitious, there's a bonus if you kill one of their accomplices; Skjalborg Academy wants a weapon belonging to one of three orc generals; and Auzial Academy wants you to collect ingredients required in making one of two potions.

The idea is that you select one or more missions (bounties) that one of the guilds is offering, and write a thread where your character is accomplishing that mission. The posts by each of the guild leaders offers some advice on how you might accomplish it, and where to go. Also, this thread mentions where to go for different bounties, and once you have a thread started, reply to that RP Discussions thread with the link.

How you accomplish your chosen mission is basically up to you. You'll be awarded silver for accomplishing the task, and if you really plan it out, chances are you'll get a bigger prize (though the criteria on how silver will be awarded is known only to the judge(s)).

Does that clarify things at all? If you have more questions, please try to provide more specific detail as to which part is confusing you, so that I can better answer.

OOC: Jenna
Suchus

Character Info
What about 'Shadow' ?

Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
I don't know what you're asking about, sorry. Can you provide more information as to exactly what part of the event you're asking about, and what your specific question is? I need more details, as right now you could be talking about anything in the Black Dagger bounty (I assume), and I can't explain it to you any better if I don't know what you need explained.

OOC: Jenna
Suchus

Character Info
The second link you provided.
The last one, right above the 'welcome to NPC guilds' part.

Suchus

Character Info
Wait, ignore the last post; I got confused between the one you provided and the other thread. Either way, it's the last one.

Suchus

Character Info
Wait, ignore the last post; I got confused between the one you provided and the other thread. Either way, it's the last one.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
The Shadow is the assassin's guild of Revaliir, so the last paragraph is saying that the Shadow guild is offering bounties for the deaths of the listed orcs and Vilpamolan traitors. Cut the heads off anyway you see fit, and deliver them to the tavern known as the Black Dagger in Vilpamolan. That's basically their guild hall.

Does that answer your question?

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Suchus

Character Info
So Shadow is the same as Black Dagger. I see. Thanks !

Suchus

Character Info
I also made this for the thread I started.