Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:25 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Wiki Site Rules Updated

It has come to our attention that certain accounts on the site have hotlinks embedded in their profiles and posts. The hotlinks will be removed promptly, however due to the severity of this issue, a new section has been added to the rules in the wiki.

You can read the addendum here: [LINK]

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:28 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Wiki Site Rules Updated

An addendum has been added to the General Rules in the 'Abuse of the Drop System' section. 

[Link Here]

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:24 AM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Wiki pages have been added!

Yoveash's Floating Docks
Adeluna's Crescent Palace

Author: Shiloh Kyrie, Posted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:26 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Wiki Site Rules Updated

Added the following section beneath General Rules:

Abuse of the Drop Rate System

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:46 AM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Added wiki page called Bakulaw Isle Bestiary

This will be expanded on more as we grow the lore for the island. It will include what the actual real-life names are for the dinosaurs so you can also look them up. If we do take creative liberties with some of them it will be described in their description for the bestiary.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:32 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Added wiki page on Khoisan, The Empyrean Fortress
Added wiki page on Drugs found in Revaliir
Added wiki page on Butterflies
Somehow missed not telling you guys: Article on the Fae was written for Feeorin

We updated the Gods both past and present
Cymbel went through and also caught anything that had been left behind when we did the massive site lore update! (Hopefully that's the last of that!)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:57 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Added the following:

Champions FAQ (added an easy to find list of who has what champion in the Temple Main Forum go look!)
Spell FAQ (put a link inside the spell shop too!)
Seasonal Shop FAQ (has your rotation cycle calendar on it! Now you don't need to ask me or be surprised! Added the link to the shop too!)

Also so I don't do multiple announcements:

Lokir has OFFICIALLY been changed from Courage to War. He had done so in October but I somehow forgot to change it on the forum.  Will be changing the Wiki to reflect this!
Updated Namita's Relics to have an actual description with flavor! (Finally I know)

Dats about it! Have fun guys!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:32 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

New Wiki Articles:

Shadow Cloth
Crystalized Hellfire
Item Substitution FAQ

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Jul 7, 2018 3:59 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Sularia's Way of Life

Added a new thing that describes what Sularian People are required to do in their society. :3

Author: CodeAni, Posted: Thu Nov 9, 2017 4:04 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Airships now have their own articles:

Airship FAQs
Airships: From the East

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Tue Nov 7, 2017 1:27 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Added the following material article:

Obsidian

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Nov 3, 2017 3:20 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

New article!

Sardon Tiger-Iron: Lord of Destruction and Bringer of Torment

Find it HERE!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:19 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

New Articles: You can find them by using the search bar with their title or just by scrolling our ever growing index!

The Nameless One
Ammolite
Dragon Scale
Jade
Star Sapphire
Steel Ingot
The Amazing Magical Platypus
Gro'Bashure and the Legend of the Reef
Invention of Pyrotechnics
Roger Walker Shanty

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:08 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Information on the past wars between Adeluna and the North! (long live the North :3) 

Adeluna's Influence - The Sleeping Giant

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Aug 7, 2017 5:07 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Thank you to Nadine Hydria for his work writing this piece about Lacriamium!

Lacriamium: A Goddess's Tears Reborn

It is now a subcat. of this new article: Materials of Revaliir

I hope to get more of the materials and stories about them up on the wiki as we go!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

We finally have an FAQ on Events and Drops so make sure to drop down and check that out!

Events & Drops FAQ
Enchantment FAQ  <– That's a thing too!
Item Keywords FAQ <– working on getting all the keywords on all items that need them!

Enchantments have been added to the Powerplay guide for good reason make sure to read up on it. It's listed in the Enchantment FAQ if it isn't already in the FAQ for Enchantments.
When subbing for an item that has a keyword restriction you must get permission from staff to change the keyword restriction on the item to sub for something more. Make sure to get ahold of them! I'll be working on a list of subs already approved by staff for ease of use and checking!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Wed Feb 1, 2017 9:27 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

So I was never taught how our wiki actually works. (I'll be honest) the person who took care of the wiki never left me any instructions for how Markdown works or Django Wiki. I finally figured out how to get indexes in the articles I've put up after being frustrated with it.

The only thing to do now was to decide if I put the indexes above or below the article. We decided above unless the Index was huge then we would put it below so you guys don't have to endlessly scroll.

This should make navigating the wiki a lot easier. We still plan to link keywords to the rest of the wiki for EASE of use. It's going to take a bit so bare with us! Especially since the Wiki uses HTML Markdown instead of BBCode or regular HTML.

I'm glad people can enjoy my hard earned frustrating victory! 

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:47 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Revaliir Currency has been added for people to reference if they wish.
Egjora Religion has been added for Egjora

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Added Wiki articles for Egjora (with more to come!)
Glen of Eternal Blossoms
The Gereon Market
Deity info has been updated for Past and Present
Hiafae Art of War has been added for Itjivut

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:32 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Deity Information and Rules has been added to the wiki. This is to help not only deities but also potential deities that wish to understand the job.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Aug 1, 2016 11:46 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

-breaths heavily- Ok more Rosenite LORE

The Casimir
Arriese Oracles
Life in Sularia
Rosenite Looks and Abilities

Should be easier to play one now if you want. :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:22 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Methods of Measurement has been added to the wiki. These are actual measurements from the medieval period ;) we do our research! Thank you to Dalanesca for putting this together!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:43 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Updated Past and Present Deities lists

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

New Member Guide

Added this to the Wiki under FAQs :)

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:11 PM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

Added a wiki article on Eshari in the Arri section

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 AM, Post Subject: Wiki Changes and Additions

I figured it would be best to start one of these for ya'll so you know when new things are added!

Added more npc gods to the list of past gods for both Canelux and Parvpora
Changed the god in Harena and Its Climate because Freyr was too close to Frey
Freyr's name was changed to Sardon Tiger-Iron
Added why Nyasia is no longer a goddess in Past Deities (wtg Rhea)

Working on alphabetizing the god lists :)