Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Event: Madness and Disease!
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
Correct.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
Are there any other threads ? I think it's too late now to join Afraid

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Breach is also available on Bakulaw. I'll be posting to that one tonight to advance the story, so it's far from too late for that thread. Failing that, you're welcome to create your own in either area. Only one post is required for an area's respective item. :)

Link to Breach

Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
It's not too late to join Afraid. >.>
You're character could've been in the underbelly of Tarishitar for business? Or he wanted to explore the dream issue for himself like my characters did.
They had a misunderstanding, they thought that the dream rupture was their doing but now they just try to help and stop since they're down there anyway. :3

Suchus

Character Info
Name: Tavor N'eveth
Alignment: CG
Race: Crocodilian
Class: Warrior
Silver: 534
It's just that it's three pages long. I'll see about Breach.

Wilmark

Character Info
Name: Viscount Wilmark Rödtann
Alignment: LE
Race: Vampire
Class: Corruptor
Silver: 207
Hur hur hur. maybe I should have my vampire join in one of these places for some "easy hunting", perhaps antagonizing the heroes in either thread?

"Just because I like to have some cattle around does not mean I do not enjoy the sport of hunting."
Voice Actor: Simon Templeman
Theme song: N/A - still trying to find a fitting one
This character is still a WIP - certain aspects of his character will remain unplayable until the correct items can be purchased.
Lupus

Character Info
Name: Bulmuhn
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Bootleg Fenrir
Silver: 122
How about a demonic wolf that basically attacks everyone for the sake if causing chais for his own entertainment ? That good ?
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Just a reminder, everyone: the item distribution portion of this event ends tomorrow at 9pm Pacific time. If you want one of the reward potions, you need to post an event thread or in an event thread by that time and then PM Angela Rose the name of the thread.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Event End:
After several days of brutal fighting, Parvpora's troubled north has calmed. The invading army and their flying fortress have been beaten; and the fear-filled city of Tarishitar has been pacified. But at what cost?

Tarishitar:
Thanks to the valiant efforts of a group of adventurers in the ravines of Tarishitar, the dream barriers were shut off before the Dreaming could consume the city. However, following that victory, there was a surprising lack of manpower to deliver the needed medicine to afflicted citizens. While a majority of the city's population survived the cataclysm, a great many died. Lingering dream substance festered in some of the wounds on the mass of corpses lining the streets, showing that not all the deceased fell from intoxicated infighting. Either way, the stench of death lined the streets of this once proud city.

Tarishitar will rebuild, in time, but the markets will certainly be less lively until the citizens can replenish their population and clear their loved ones from the road.

Bakulaw:
The automatons in the north were revealed to be an alternative version of Tarishitarans from another world during the course of the battle in the skies. They were originally mortals who scholars believe followed a darker version of Angela. They had cast away their flesh in favor of eternal life, and had come to harvest and purge our Revaliir for their own gain. Their flagship forces had the magical might to do this, but they had not counted on being bested by the world's defenders.

At the apex of the battle, when it was revealed the automatons could be resurrected, the Goddess of Keys and Secrets forced her temple through the walls of reality. An impossibly tall tower manifested by her will, skewering the platform in the sky and destroying the energy core in one fell swoop. Mana was sapped from the automatons afterward, leaving Revaliir's forces able to mop them up without worry of inflicting insufficient damage.

After the battle was over, all defenders returned home with victory in their hands. Some attempted to revisit the ruins under various circumstances later on, but all such explorers quickly found themselves unable to get close. A mysterious barrier had been erected around the destroyed automatons and their former stronghold, preventing all access. This wall eventually disappeared, but, by that time, all trace of the invading force had been erased. Only the sickly glow of the breach remained in the sky above, and all trace of magic as well as technology had been razed from the area.

Elsewhere:
Strange happenings have begun to take place in the aftermath of these attacks, particularly anywhere associated with the Goddess of Keys and Secrets. It is rumored that her name is gradually fading from documents regardless of their material and even from the minds of her worshippers. Why exactly this is happening or why the Goddess has not said anything remains a complete mystery.

Conclusion:

Alright, everyone. The item portion of the event ended on the 24th, even though I'm posting this today. Anyone currently participating in an event thread is, of course, welcome to keep doing so. My sole goal is for people to have fun, so please enjoy anything related to this event even if the items are now gone. :)