Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > A VERY AD-VENTUROUS CONTEST!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

A VERY AD-VENTUROUS CONTEST!

Players of Revaliir! Dwellers of the web! There are those of us who reluctantly leave our cozy nests and adventure outside (oh no the sun! -hiss-) HOWEVER we desire to lure more beings to our world. We bring this to you all! To the loyal role-players of Revaliir we give you the chance to have your designs become the poster child for us in the *real world*. 

First Place: A unique item; 1000 silver
Second Place: A complimentary item; 500 silver
Third Place: A complimentary item; 300 silver
Fourth Place: A complimentary item; 100 silver
Rest of the Competitors: A complimentary item; 50 silver
ALL ITEMS ARE NEW AND NOT ON THE SITE AT THE MOMENT! [EVENT PRIZES FOR THE WIN!]

These posters will be hung in places like public libraries, coffee shops, and any other place that would accept our bizarre ways.

The Requirements:
Paper Size: No More Than  8 in. by 11 in
Resolution: 300 DPI
Include Site Address (What’s the point of advertising without it. Not everyone has a smartphone)
Include Tagline: Be Daring
Include a Summary of Our World: Enter the world of Revaliir : a fantasy based website where imaginative minds come together to weave stories of their own creation. Find your character locked in battle against a deadly wraith! Or perhaps having a drink with a deity at a local tavern. There’s no limit beyond your imagination.

Make sure to include the QR Code that we are providing you somewhere on the poster.:

Images: Make sure you have permission to use images you include on the poster itself!

I’ll leave the competition open for 2 weeks to give ya’ll time to get your thoughts together and come up with something great! We’re looking at April 16th but I’ll close it April 17th to give everyone full time.

I’m looking forward to seeing some BANNERIFIC RESULTS! 

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Silanus

Character Info
Name: Tacitus Silanus
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Swordman/ Battlemage
Silver: 553
Eeeh… leeet's say someone would like to enter, but that someone sucks at writting. Is phutoshap skilz an option?

"Some men by ancestry are only the shadow of a mighty name."

-Marcus Annaeus Lucanus.

CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
That's pretty much what this is. The contest has everything you're supposed to fit into the poster included in the description, and gives you free reign with photoshop for the graphical appeal.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
We've had some great entries - let's see some more!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
OKay guys just a reminder that you only have 4 days left!!!

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The competition is closed and we're waiting on hearing back from the person I put in charge of the item icons :) Then we will do the announcing with the prizes!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
First thing is first! PRIZES! The first place winners of both contests will receive the Enchanted Stained-Glass Glaive!

"Crafted by the Drawves of Baltil, this glaive is made by the strongest glass ever forged. The colored shards were forged by colored dragon's breath. Every swing of this blade is like a river of color even shining brightly into the darkest night. The blade has been enchanted never to dull or break, like most art should be."

Everyone will receive a complimentary prize called The Living Color Spellbook!

"Developed in the Land of Colors, also known as Abed, this spellbook has the powers to make all spells visible and in an array of many colors. Songs done in song suddenly have the lyrics and notes appearing in vibrant color leaving the lips and instrument of its user."

NEXT THE WINNER OF THE AD-VENTUROUS CONTEST!
NURA!

Followed by Lou!

That's everyone who completed this challenge and we look forward to doing more in the future! Everyone will receive their prizes here in a moment!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Can't wait to print that baby out and post it up everywhere >3> Congratulations everyone, those were awesome!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Nura

Character Info
Name: Nura
Alignment: CN
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Dancing Bard
Silver: 139
Ooh, those are some really shiny prizes!!  I'm looking forward to doing something amazing with them!

Incase anyone didn't know, with the advertisement that I made, you should cut along the horizontal lines at the bottom so that people can easily grab and rip one of the little tabs off.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I was so shocked to see the prizes being such a hit! I am glad! :D -spins everyone around-

Angela's 3 God Rules